I have nude pics of a very popular girl in my school. Should I blackmail her for more?

I have nude pics of a very popular girl in my school. Should I blackmail her for more?

Dubs decide

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/bywrhp84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post em

Tred lightly, depending on where you are from you could get fucked hard if she goes to the cops

dump

Yes faggot... ROAWLLLLLL

Dump em faggot

You're a fuckwit.

Agreed.
Blackmail is a decently serious crime.
You are fucked if you get busted.

Agreed with fellow b/ro.. you sir are gayer than aids..
Dump em op

I'm from Greece, cops pretty much don't give a fuck especially in my area and I won't use my real name so I think it won't be much of a risk.

Sjw fucktards... i wanna see greek nudes.. dump em.......

dump

Post them

Well if he wants to I don't care.
Just trying to help an user.
Sjw my ass

If by fuckwit you mean somebody who makes use of my brain for critical thinking and not as a mass to keep my skull from caving in then yeah im a fuckwit

Blackmale would be the least of your worries. High school girls are underage, nudes of under aged girls is considered cp. Posessing and distributing cp will get you labled a sex offender for the rest of your life. No bitch is worth that, dont care how nice her tits are

Nope, you're just a fuckwit.

Dump em ffs

Post em you dumb Greek

You should crawl out of your moms basement and try interacting with girls your own age, mr wizzard

Nope you're just an autistic fuckwit.

I sense projecting.

Nice counter argument fag.

>says the beckbeard after an underaged girls nudes

I am just finishing an overnight shift at work. I own my own house

This is Sup Forums. If you want to have an argument, tell someone you aren't autistic. You'll get your counter arguments.

Delete em user

Doesn't mean you have social skills or a life. You're the one trying to get counter arguments from an user on Sup Forums.

I would post them but as other anons said it would be considered cp so..

Dubs of truth

Dont be a pussy

Why haven't you posted them yet OP?

Man up and post them or gtfo

delete them

Vola you dumb dumb

Why say you have them and expect us to help. We just wanna see some tits

Because posting a link of a link of CP isn't posting CP you retard, repoted and muted.

Ill have to tell my wife about that. Im just here to kill some time before i go home. If i can convince op that spreading nudes of an underaged girl is wrong as is blackmaling her for more, well hey thats time well spent in my books

You really are retarded.

volafile.org/r/bywrhp84

U mad cause somebody is getting in the way of you fapping to underaged girls. I get that

Reported

No, you don't understand...

Oh no, not a report!

understand what?

It's empty you sack of shit