It Begins

It Begins

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uLxde
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source of the article?

Hey buddy, you got a link?

Fake?

This would be hilarious as his first public statement.

>archive.is/uLxde

All around the world statues crumble for me

Hotspurs '"Fan'"

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Why does Schofield look so swarthy?

>it's real

Hasta la vista England.

>London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

>There are currently 13 white men on the Transport for London board and just three women. Khan said he would ensure the board better reflected the "diversity" of Londoners if he becomes mayor.

>"I will reshape TfL's board," he said during a speech in Brixton this morning.

>"It needs to better reflect London's diversity in the interest of Londoners. Did you know there are 16 people on the board of TfL?
Oh boy here we go.

Why would it be fake? No one in England will fight it, just like no one else anywhere else in the West fights.

You don't fight, you can't ever win. Fighting means violence. Getting rid of your enemy's physical existence. But the military is England is 100% totally loyal to the eradication of the White race and the glorification of the nigger and they will slay any White man they find for their meager check. God save the queen, stiff upper lip and all that.

What a joke.

Wew

>mfw

Please no. Please no. Stop this. Please stop. Please. Stop.

Congratulations.

You're worse than Swedcuckistan and Cuckmany.

>He suggested the needs of women and ethnic minorities were being neglected as a result.

but white men are an ethnic minority

Wew that's sad

this one was easy

I feel bad for England.

ENGLANDYES

HE'S NOT EVEN BRITISH WHAT THE FUCK

CURSE YOU, GREATEST ALLY!

ALL THE STORIES THAT WERE TOLD

"Thirteen of them are white men. Thirteen. Think about it . It only has three women on it. That's less than one in five. "

who the fuck voted for this guy??

hes already showing signs of being a radical, kick him out immediately

>it's an "equality of outcomes" episode

It's only getting started.

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS LADS!
HERE WE GO!

You stupid cucks asked for this. No sympathy.

Europe is fucked.

Our ancestors build something so nice and then some retarded leftists threw it all away.

>politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Literally the next day he is in office.

This muzrat isn't even trying to apply the boiling frog method hes going straight for the beheading.

One day in power and he's already shitting on whites, what a fucking surprise.

well, london is no longer a target for muslim bombers anymore, i guess thats a positive

Muh Diversity......

Is he fucking kidding?

We will never vote him out btw, we're already outnumbered.

Why hasn't the race war been started yet?

Basically another Obama, but Openly Muslim

Actually it looks like the article is from March.

Doesn't make a difference really, he's still obviously anti-white.

Has the United Kingdom gone too far? Is it able to be saved? Or will they just lie back and think of England?
Americans: This is our future in 10 years if you don't unfuck yourselves.

You literally KHAN'D make this shit up.

Holy fucking shit.

I would have prefered the Jew desu.

Slavs first, now niggers. Brits will get fucked without lube.

THEN GET UP OFF YOUR ASS AND STOP IT YOURSELF!
THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL EVER STOP
you gave up your guns so it's going to be harder
guess you'll have to bayonet charge with butter knifes

fucking brits goddamn maybe you deserve to be erradicated by muslims you fucking pussies

Better than Zios

Oh well, as some other britbongs said, London isn't a white city since long ago. You had a good run and thank you for your sacrifice to show the world the true rotten nature of contemporary forced multiculturalism

This isn't funny anymore.

dumbfuck britons, when are you going to take arms and rise up?

>muslims don't blow each other up
good luck with that

Article is from March 30. Try again fucktard anons.

Please send help

So soon?

No. YOU threw it away because you won't kill. Stop trying to put it off on someone else acting in a vacuum in which you have no agency. Don't absolve yourself.

You won't kill. You're afraid to die. You prefer the relative comfort of being one of a handful of White faces on the train every morning to potential of food shortages, disrupted supply lines, and decades of brutal race war.

Now, it's fine to fear that. It wouldn't be strange. But don't act like you had no say in it.

A fucking paki

So how long until this guy is rallying with jihadists and infidels are being publicly beheaded with this guy supporting it?

Already know, a purge is needed desu.

Goodbye faggots. Hopefuly they'll start beheading you all soon so that your NATO base can fuck off out of kosovo and we can finally remove kebab again

This is Great
Faster and Faster unto destruction

We will rebuild

It's a race to the bottom and England has the rocket powered jetcar.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK HE IS HIS OWN STEREOTYPE

LMAO EVEN OUR PM TOOK AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE GETTING REAL CRAZY

it was nice knowing you britbongs.

democracy has already fallen for you.

all you have left is other parts of the government to try and slow down the invasion.

i give you about 3 years before the mass migrations start.

>politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

From the article:
>He suggested the needs of women and ethnic minorities were being neglected as a result.

"Women face specific challenges on our transport network that are not currently being addressed. I was appalled about the recent decision by British transport police to scrap the sexual violence unit. Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years. As mayor I will take these problems seriously."

Gee, I wonder if the increase in sexual assault crimes has anything to do with the influx of your poor, uncultured, savage countrymen, Mr. Mayor? And less to do with white men being on the tube's board of directors.

>well, london is no longer a target for muslim bombers anymore, i guess thats a positive

what>

Soon the call to prayer will echo from Big Ben and homosexuals will be thrown from the rooftop of Parliament.

Please europeans, move to Latin America, we need to whiten our population, all the human garbage in this region are semi-indians who need to be remplaced by a new white majority.

I swear nothing short of Big Ben getting bombed will wake you up.

>Why hasn't the race war been started yet?

The country was disarmed, it's people raped both literally and figuratively, their spirit broken, their children terrorized by muslim invaders.

They have no fight left in them.

The Jew has destroyed an empire without firing a single shot.

I translate:
>I will put all my muslim cronies into key positions #whitesNotWelcomeAnymore

Retard. Article is old. It's not "next day in office"... it's from March.

>Germany, Sweden an UK are in a competition of who's the biggest cuck of the universe

What else is new?

Sounds good.

what would you suggest, really I would like to know. Storm parliment by myself armed with an assault spoon or what?

Anglos
Make a choice, Air Raids vs Jihadi Khan, who would you rather?

That would be a start.

this nigga seems like the rob ford of the old country tho but with leftist leanings. should be fun

It's a fucking board of engineers and wonks

Who the fuck cares what their skin color looks like?

Don't joke familia

>needs of women and ethnic minorities were being neglected

WHAT NEEDS
MEN HAVE 2 LEGS
WOMEN HAVE 2 LEGS
MINORITIES HAVE 2 LEGS

SINCE THE MANSPREADING BULLSHIT, MEN HAVE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF FREEDOM ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS IT IS

Wow, the reverse crusades happened. The mudslimes set up an empire right it britbongs homeland.

Why are white males (like me) so worried that they're being trampled on????

Mfw Muslim.
Mfw the first Muslim mayor of London says this.

What a fucking embarrassment.

Didn't see the date.

My mistake.

Still a sub human muzrat.

>armed with an assault spoon
You gave up your guns willingly. You chirped about it for the longest time. Those among you who tried to warn were laughed at.

Better start learning how to make your own guns. Nobody is coming to help you -- you haven't shown that you're worth the effort.

Whatever happened to assassinating dangerous public figures?

>implying that would do it

#NotAllMuslims would be trending within the hour

England is the worst. Anything happens, and it's "musn't grumble" and "carry on", and "we'll muddle through".

London is now 40% foreign-born residents.

Musn't grumble.
We'll muddle through somehow.

You deserve this, and worse

We banned "offensive weapons" so only thugs and gangs have them,

still no suggestions, because we are completely fucked beyond saving.

You did this London, suffer it's results.

>He'll fill up the board with all Muslims
>Diversity achieved

No.

I didn't see you gunning down muslims/niggers when San Bernardino happened

You spineless weaklimgs will do nothing about it. Hurry up and die out.

WELL THAT'S EASY TO FUCKING SAY

DO YOU AHVE ANY IDEA JUST -HOW- FUCKED WE ARE?

WE HAVE NO JOBS, NO HOMES, FUCKING NOTHING.

I WANT TO START ASSASSINATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WITH WHAT WEAPONS? I HAVE NO MONEY

EARN MONEY WITH WHAT JOB? THERE ARE NO FUCKING JOBS

NO FUCKING JOBS, NO NOTHING, BECAUSE THE FUCKING JEWS WANT TO EXTERMIANTE US

WHAT THE FUCK DO I EVEN DO?

>sexual violence triples
>as white people keep leaving london
>I know, lets fire more white people
I'm so glad I'm not from London