Damn I was a supporter of The_Donald but after that fucking cringy privacy thing I'm not doing that shit anymore...

Damn I was a supporter of The_Donald but after that fucking cringy privacy thing I'm not doing that shit anymore.. Holy fuck, the neckbeardest cringiest cuck thing to do...

Literal safe space

They were entirely based around abusing every single thing wrong with the Reddit format. They out-reddit reddit itself.

hahaha

Can I get a quick rundown?

I know, but going dark is the cringiest fucking form of reply, they should've kept going but instead they went fucking emo hahahaha

u can suck my dick no homo

people still cared about The_Donald after the chaos god got elected?

Summarize that shit, son.

I caught a taste of it on the front page and I want to know more.

As a Eurofag, I'm amazed by the autism.

>Every other politician doing shit including rape but none does anything.
>Oh, Trump, we gotta show we're not stupid

(You)
I guess this is brainwashing at its finest

Trump litteraly doesn't give a shit about politics :D I'm pretty fucking sure he's a nice guy who just wants money, even if that means spies in the oval

Have u been living in a cave? What do u wanna know?

Kid, if I could speculate across international boundaries by driving an hour, I wouldn't be shitposting here with you right now.

if he hadn't started the war against ideobelieving journalists he would be fine.. now the truth is coming out and he can't make the money he wants.. shame.

Not OP.

TELL ME EVERYTHING.

EVERY DETAIL NO MATTER HOW SMALL.

JUST WHAT DO YOU KNOW??????

WHat would u be doing instead Sir Neckeardo

I hef many informasion. 5 money is price

pretty much this as far as I can tell. the only thing he cares about is having people cheer for him and money which is why he loves doing those rallies.

>3 T_D mods removed from reddit
>T_D cry and close the shop
>Hillary is rapist
>Bill's emails
>Obama is muslim

I would follow the path of Hagbard Celine

Im pretty sure Bill was the rapist? And that it was Hillary's emails?

Autism symptoms.

May Trump help u :(

>b-b-but muh Weiner

ha ha ha... emo

>I was a supporter of The_Donald but after that fucking cringy privacy thing I'm not doing that shit anymore
Liar, people who supported Trump are still with him.

>T-D rapist use Russians and bots to help get Cheetos into white house in December
>Turns out after election word of Michael Flynn might be a stoolie for Russia, turns out to be true
>Turns out to be true, so Flynn tapped out.
>Turns out others are connected to this they were fired or quit.
>Trumps brain might be in on it, his security clearance removed.
>Meanwhile at T-D mods and minions threated practically everyone so Reddit limits them and changes the vote count. waaaa they cry.
>Cheetos Realizing he might be under investigation fires the head of the FBI. Red flags go up, no pun intended for commies
>meanwhile at T-D every crap they put up about their lord and savior gets voted down. T-D mods start threatening everyone. Violating prime reddit directives.
>CHEETOS INVITES RUSSIAN TO WHITE HOUSE NO US PRESS INVITED ONLY RUSSIANS WTF!!!
>Everyone is like yo! What the F Cheetos??
>T-D sub losing ground voted down everywhere everyone turning against the bullshit and racist shit. They start crying and in protest go dark.
>We start laughing at them.
Story so far in nut shell comrade.

I'm quite sure Treason and obstruction of justice is a very real thing.

oh and you and your ppl are dildos.