So does Paul Pogba actually post here or am I being rused?

So does Paul Pogba actually post here or am I being rused?

>implying the nig nog can read

Brennan Williams posts on /vp/
Anything's possible

>speaks more languages than you

He unironically speaks more languages than you though

kek

AmeriDUMBS #BTFO

why would i want to communicate with a bunch of european fags anyway? American english is the standard business language in any respectable institution.

>toothpaste
potatonigger
surrender frog
gypsy
40% muslim

American is the global language. Languagelets BTFO

>brainlet subhuman this triggered because he is incapable of learning a second language

SAD!

So mad

YES ITS ME PAUL POGBA

what they said

Wayne Rooney here ama
currently on vacation in New York

where's the best vitamin drip in NYC?

>Vacation

Americans are so dumb lol

>potato
>not germans

why don't you prove you're you with a timestamp?

And he speaks them all so well!

express that sentiment in another language

I speak the language of love so come around to my joint and I'll spell it out in yer arsehole

ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು ಪಂದ್ಯ ಮ್ಯಾನ್, ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳು, ಅದನ್ನು ನಡೆಸುವ ಎದುರುನೋಡಬಹುದು!

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

Saved.

Hello Pogba

That's better than most americans, and he hasn't been in england long.

Rekt pretty hard.

>speaking american

>all the obsession ITT from irrelevant no-name European nations

damn

I agree, quite cruel to laugh at the mentally impaired too.

I know. Those poor slavs have been mistreated enough already. This is just too much

kek

>29.11.206 02:25

>there are people in the world who don't speak at least 2 languages on an adequate level

>America

yes i do

ack ack ack banana please *dabs*

Would make sense if he had a Slovakian proxy, would explain all the threads/posts he makes about himself and the Juve supporting.

In all seriousness though, what made you think he posts here?

>2
What are you, retarded? Were you dropped as a baby? Even my sister who isn't too bright speaks three on a pretty decent level.

He's usually mentioned in "celebrities who post on Sup Forums" threads, albeit without any proof, only anecdotes.

what is this from?

I've never seen those threads

I heard Rio needs picking up in the morning

Amerifats getting BTFO again.

You mean McDonalds?

>Americans can only speak English
Meme de haute qualité

It's another "American get's BTFOd and starts calling europeans fags" episode
God I've seen too many of them...

An American walks in to a pub, says "I'll have a bud light". The bartender replies "you're American aren't you?" The guy says "how did you know? Was it the beer or the accent?" To which the bartender replies "neither, you're the fattest fuck I've ever seen in my life."

Ha

L E L
E
L

KEK

A Brit walks in to a bar, says "Guinnington's light ale." The bartender replies "you're a Brit aren't you?" The guy says "how did you know? Was it the beer or the accent?" To which the bartender replies "The accent, it's pretty unusual around here. Anyways have a seat and I'll get that beer for you."

>A Brit walks in to a bar, says "Guinnington's light ale." The bartender replies "you're a Brit aren't you?" The guy says "how did you know? Was it the beer or the accent?" To which the bartender replies "The accent, it's pretty unusual around here. Anyways have a seat and I'll get that beer for you.DID YOU EVER MEET THE QUEEN? WHATS IT LIKE DRIVING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD? MY FRIEND HANK WENT TO LONDON ONCE DO YOU KNOW HIM? MUST BE WEIRD HAVING NO GUNS HUH?"

What are you doing in the US my German friend?

>mixing up stereotypes for southerners and New Englanders
>doesn't even add any stereotypical western things
America is bigger than Europe, we have more cultures, even if we have less culture.

>mfw quiet, skinny, polite American with a dry sense of humor

No idea what your post means mate but it was based off real experiences I've had multiple times in a few states as an Englishman

To which the Brit replies, "By "seat" do you mean mobility scooter? You fat cunt."

Then you went to some really annoying bars. They only talk you up like that if they're super fake and hate their job.

Are you saying that the Brit needs a scooter in this scenario?
Well done, you

>its a yank gets BTFO, comes back and gets BTFO some more thread

hello friend it's me
*dabs*
whats up?

t. Paul

What da fuck did yo just say about me yo little shit? Ill have yo kno I graduated top of my class in nigger warfare, yo are nutin to me than another target. Ill fuck yo life in seconds. Ill fuck yo wife while yo watch, ill rob yo house and then escape using yo car, yo life is fucked fucker.

Yo think you could get away talking like dat to me? Think again, fucker. Pathetic. Yo ass need to be humiliated

>a black man doing that to a white man in America
The cops will be beating you by the time you nut inside my wife, friendo :^)

AMERIEATS BTFO

>cops stopping a black man filling up a white woman in america

I doubt it thats anti constitutional

>this entire thread

how will ameriswine ever recover? 2017 is going to be great

>Was literally a stepping stone in a world war
>is now the place where an international peace-keeping organization is stationed
Good job turning that around. It was really a good effort.

They'd stop him after because once the orgasm stops she'll report him and call it rape, idiot :^)

Thanks lad, and at the same time we saved your economy's arse twice by letting you jump on the bandwagon in an already won war

truly the greatest alliance

doesn't change the fact that you've been completely and utterly btfo'd.

Honestly, I'm in tears, your flag can never recover from this,

The American dream is alive and well

>THESE PEOPLE ARE UNIRONICALLY THE AMERISHART POSTERS GETTING BTFO ON A DAILY BASIS ON Sup Forums

You guys are always there to take one for the team. Belgium really should get more respect for the way it recovered without America helping it out the way that we did with the Germans.

>a shit-talking waffle

>When you look up a rare flag and see that it's just the Cayman Islands
Either you're on vacation, or you literally don't matter.

potatonigger

That's an Italy flag you idiot. Ameridumbs too daft to even hover over a flag with their cursor

>Making flags with three horizontal, or vertical stripes
>The middle one is white or red
Not our fault that the IRA and/or ITA couldn't hire a decent graphic designer to do them up like the Welsh

some quiz on the bundesliga youtube channel

rude

>Anna the anarchist
Beautiful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being so mad you attempt to ironically bait to mask your butthurt

What percentage of Britons are overweight or obese?

a russian, an american, and a canadian walk into a bar

bartender says: i will give you drinks for free, but only if you answer what's 2+2

russian says: it's clearly 4

canadian says: it's clearly 4

american says: I dont know, I'm retarded brainwashed fucking faggot son of whore white male I wish mom aborted me so there was one less american white male in this world retarded whoreson

bartender pulls out a shotgun and shoots dumb american in face

amerilards getting absolutely BTFO

American = dumb fat idiot

LOL

KEK

>A new study just released from Public Health England concludes that 4 out of 5 Brits between the ages of 40 - 60 are fat, lazy and/or alcoholics

>this fucking thread

US of A on suicide watch

Don't you have a truck to catch, Laurent?

planes>truck

>Jupiler
>AL 16
>that architecture

I am suspicious.

LMAO