Who would win in a bare-knuckle fight?

Who would win in a bare-knuckle fight?
Hitler or Stalin?

Depends, first or last year of the war. Hitlers health went down really quickly over the course of the war.

Gonna have to go with Stalin as much as I hate to say so. He was probably in much better health

>faggot art school hipster
>serial robber and safe cracker who was jailed and escaped several times and just killed people for shits and giggles until recruited by trotsky to do enforcing and organizing

hmmmm

idk

Both ware psyhopaths, but Stalin was a lot bigger and, unlike Adolf "Boipucci" Hitler, murdered some people personally in his youth.

Stalin ofcourse, a Vegetarian pussy like Hitler van never have the uper body strenght to defeat that little georgian bastard

How tall was Stalin?

Hitler was a highly decorated combat veteran in ww1 he even got an EK1 as an infantryman which was extremely uncommon.
Stalin was the only child of a wealthy shoemaker who owned his own manufactury and he was a mothers child.
I'd go with the warhero over the poxscarred choleric spoiled bitch.

>art school hipster
Lol wtf? Read a book idiot hitler fought in the trenches in ww1

Hitler was hopped up on meth. Easy win.

this, also checked.

>stood about in a field and was lucky enough to not die
>had this faggot dog

wew

Nazi-dubs speak the truth
/thread

Every Young man, even unfit ones, fought in the trences.

No, he actually got the highest medal of bravery a german soldier could get for saving an officers life. There were less than 50 EK1 given to infantryman who survived the action it was given for (afaik).
To be honest he was one of the highest decorated combat soldiers to survive ww1. It's rarely told in history books but there are documents from emperial military that prove that he got an EK1. Google it.

Your basic lack of understanding of war is rather comical. Do you think armies just meet out in the open and shoot at each other until one side is dead? Hitler witnessed some pretty messed up shit like his squad getting butchered in front of him.

No retard. Only a low percentage of an army are actually infantry used in combat. Also like other user stated he was highly decorated.

/thread
/checked
14/88
Heil Hitler

They were both manlet, at 5"6-8, but I still think Hilter would have been raped by Stalin.

That proves that even highly decorated soldiers van be Total pieces of shit

What...no. Where did you read that?

see this You fucking Moron, he needed a permission from the King of Bavaria at that time, because he was Austrian. He did not NEED to fight, he wanted it.

uhm sorry dude nope Hitler got the EK1 because he nearly gone Blind from an GAS Attack Every Woundet Solider got an EK1 btw German here so better make your Fucking homework or i send you to the GAS!

Stalin.

Hitler was sort of a pansie.

The question was who'd win a fight, not who was the better person.

he was wounded before, but that did not stop him from going back to the battlefield, after he was healed.

>an GAS attack

His German checks out

>chicken hawking and military hero worship of idiots who just are around because they didn't die.

I bet you're American.

The manner in which he was awarded was rather suspicious. Read about it and Hitler was a dispatch runner, and had somewhat of an in with senior offices. He was awarded towards the end of the war yet there is no detail of what he actually did to win it.

Do you know the difference between EK1 and EK2 retard? Also we are talking ww1 and not ww2.
Requirement for the EK1 was "Eine überdurchschnittlich mutige Handlung ohne Rücksicht auf das eigene Leben" which means it's a bravery decoration not a decoration for being wounded. He got an Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz but that was 3 month before he got the EK1 and there is no hint they were related.
For Infantry an EK1 was always special. You cant compare that to other units whixh were more likely to get it in ww1. Also most infantryman only got it post-mortem.

Yeah but being decorated after being wounded really isnt a good indication of a good daughter, either

Damn autocorrect, daughter should be fighter >

Yes that's what the allies said after 45. What is suspicious? A dispatch-runner is in more danger than the average infantryman, since he has to get out of the trench to deliver his message. His commanding officer (the guy who suggested him forthe EK1) was even a jew.... i really really dont think he and hitler liked each other that much lol.

this!
he saved the life of some high ranked military Dude, that how he got the EK2

You meant daughter, faggot.
Just own it.

stalin obviously

Those war hero stories are widly recognized as fanrications. I mean go read them they even sound like lies

Which war stories? Not even german historicans doubt he got the medals anymore. The found documents. Or what do you mean?

Hiter was a cuck

Bait/10

hitler has reach on his side, both short af though

Thanks to Dr Morell and his drugs unfortunately he really fucked Hitler's mind up.
Well the real leaders of the Third Reich were Himmler,Heydrich,Speer and Goering who had been manipulating him since the late 1920's. Hitler was just a figurehead who unfortunately had too much support from the SS,SD and Gestapo for the OKW to remove him quietly on grounds of "mental diminishment" and do the war they wanted to wage.

So Heydrich would have kicked Stalin's arse 1v1. Himmler wasn't a fighter, he even gagged and fainted when blood from an executed woman hit his face. Goering in his /fit/ days would have kicked Stalin's ass aswell. But during the war he was far from /fit/ and he too was suffering delusions thanks to drugs. Speer wasn't a fighter either, he was a thinker with great architectural ambitions but he wasn't really loyal to Hitler and just loved the attention,wealth,power and influence he gained from being Hitler's aide.

The D-Day bridge scam(Only 2 German guards at Pegasus bridge and explosive holders with no explosives in which indicated someone knew the British paratroops were dropping there) and the Scorched Earth refusal in 1945 proved it. Plus he met with British intelligence multiple times in 1941,1942 and 1943.

Hitler would win, no doubt.
He even knew how to fight on his own.

Stalin would probably lose because of his cripple arm.

Stalin, because he is a Russian

I'm sure the conflict would end with very few injewries

Perfect comment, thank you

kek, also checked

Alright, you got me.

Hitler:
>meth addict, + when high, - if not
>Not aware of any physical deformities
>smaller

Stalin:
> Georgian. Those bastards are fucking tough. I did a stint in Georgia where drunk men come up to hug me because I'm American. They can hold their wine. They also worship Stalin.
>Dug his own escape tunnels from his house.
> Had a deformed arm because of a fire when he was young (thus why he always stands sideways in pictures to put his arm out of site)

I have to give it to Stalin.

One about him taking four solders prisoner by himself only armed with a hand gun and they all had rifles that is total BS

Hitler lost one of his testicle

I go with stalin

He lost it to me in a Poker Game. I gave it back to him out of pity, so that shouldnt be a problem