Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/01/27/due-to-outside-criticism-capcom-censored-street-fighter-v-to-avoid-offending-people/
nichegamer.com/2016/03/28/square-enix-gave-star-ocean-5s-miki-bigger-panties-in-fear-of-western-criticism/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NALI HEALING FRIUT

What game?

Probably some shitty one.

>There's only two genders

What the fuck is wrong with this sexist?

>bragging about having unisex bathrooms

Yeah, so progressive

>>bragging about having unisex bathrooms
>in a fucking videogame

I don't mind gender neutral bathrooms. I just don't want delusional trannies getting vindicated by going into women's bathrooms.

This is the most progressive thing I've ever seen. I'm glad we live in 2016.

Cliffy B is a total cuck
He deludes himself into thinking he's still relevant

Can you post some traditional Ukrainian girls? I am bored on a Saturday night.

No lolitas please.

POO

IN

LOO

I don't have any.

What game is this?

I wonder why people care about this trivial shit when their countries are being destroyed by subhumans...

>Makes a game about subhumans and monsters coming up from beneath the ground to slaughter all of mankind

>Lol real life should be just like my video games!

> unisex bathrooms
> not the past
wtf, people have been complaining about those since i was a kid, saying women should have their own

you know what, fuck it

$5 says you cant even enter the bathrooms.

so let me get this straight.. there are gender neutral bathrooms in his game but he's too much of a shitlord to have them in his offices

I'm extremely confused. What is progressive about gender neutral bathrooms?

He just called you faggots redditors.

Probably some ukraine-poland made shooter.

what a nimrod. we're obviously from ebaum

It's the current fad to be concerned with 0.01% of the population.

>woman symbol stereotypically wears skirt and man wears pants
thats sexist you fucking shitlord

thats progressive for you, fighting for things that already exist and blaming white for oppression

Why are Indians always so horny?

Now perverts and go into the bathroom with your daughter and pull out their dicks from under their miniskirts. Truly a beautiful vision of the future we should all embrace.

The only subhuman is you by claiming such a thing to a group of certain people. Not every one is bad.

Fuck off nigger.

I has sad
People still use 10 year old memes?

does mum count?

Man he's out of touch. Probably still thinks Ebaums and Newgrounds are the place to be.

When did Vidya get conquered by the SJW crowd?

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT THAN THIS?

THIS IS NOT NEW.

THIS IS NOT BEING PROGRESSIVE, YOU ATTENTION-SEEKING HACK

Because their women are shit tier and they are sexually frustrated.

Whatever you say, Jamal.

Nope, everyone is bad.

except when they take over your country through subversive measures thanks to cucks like you

BLESZINSKI

>sad troll is sad
This is cringe af

India solved the problem of neutral bathrooms a long time ago, they just shit in the streets

God damn thats one based polak

Based Vávra

>le X Y is X maymay
classic

Based.
He's done it again

when i was like 5 at a restaurant and i wanted to go to the toilet, my father was like "wait for daddy to see if there are any degenerates there". i couldn't understand it back then. what did he mean? what kind of "degenerate" could be in there?

now i understand... seems like i'll have to continue this tradition.

For at least the past 5 years. Even Japan has been bending to twitter SJWs, with the exception of a few smaller devs/producers that maintain a zero fucks given policy.

Thanks for making me feel old

What is this? Did he neuter Jazz Jackrabbit?

>nintendo = japan

>Because their women are shit tier
They are, but they're the best looking shitskin women.

Indians in general wouldn't look so bad if they weren't shitskins. Look at this.

Gender neutral bathrooms are for the safety of women, not to oppress them.

They just look like albino niggers

He's proud of plugging his ears and going "la la la"? Why can't he stand up and say something positive about his games instead of just admitting that he makes shit?

nichegamer.com/2016/01/27/due-to-outside-criticism-capcom-censored-street-fighter-v-to-avoid-offending-people/

nichegamer.com/2016/03/28/square-enix-gave-star-ocean-5s-miki-bigger-panties-in-fear-of-western-criticism/

Yeah it looks strange but I'm jealous of those jaw genetics

Why the fuck do they remind me of slavs so much kek

They are

He's this desperate for attention?

Sign can also be interpreted as "you only need half a dress to use the lady's room."

the difference is that how else he is supposed to be able to show off how righteous and moral he is and get applause for it?

people always get on christfags for showing piety in public in an attempt to show off but they aren't even close to the worst offender for that shit these days.

he's Czech

Funny how a thread about this exact same thing was deleted on Sup Forums

Capcom and square enix are always bitches when it came to the west. They are the Poland of asia

lold
I love this guy

Fuck off

I consider everyone an enemy until they earn my trust. Even then I am always skeptical and never let anyone too close to me, not even family.

>let's have that thing that we always had since forever
>let's pretend it's progressive and "fight" for it
Yeah I've had unisex bathrooms at work for like 10 years now. Does anyone actually oppose those?

Can confirm

It's not, he just wants likes from "progressive" followers.

Kind of an ironic name.

Fucking Hilarious! Gender neutral bathrooms in video games! HAHA! Thanks for a good laugh OP!

I've always seen them as "family" bathrooms, not "unisex". It's a toilet in an oversized one-room stall. The only people fighting for "unisex" bathrooms are men who want to use women's bathrooms.

Quadra

RARE FLAG QUADSSSS

Yeah, but squeenix is cucked so hard they cut the Japanese version of Star Ocean as well. At least Nintendo has the common decency to let the nips have their own games uncut on their end.

WHY ISNT IT JUST A TOILET?

The game takes place in a post gendered world, but their iconography clearly enshrines the idea of gender???

#SOLITTLEPROGESS

kek, the SJW's literally could have gotten everybody on their side if they had advocated for "family" bathrooms in more areas instead of trying to force women in men's bathrooms and vice versa.

STEALTH RARE

Looked like Iceland for a second there, an uncommon flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M

I refuse to believe this is real.

>it is

What the fuck happened to video games?

They look in sharp pain.

WHAT? That's like the best part of your country. You can't be serious.

you have a problem

Welcome Alandbro. How's it goin?

>Ask for some beauty as a distraction from this thread; get judged.

Oh thank god. For a second I was worried I would have to drop Cliffy B's next game if it didn't feature bathrooms, let alone didn't feature tranny pisspots! Thank god he shared this image of a throw away texture he implimented 4 minutes before the tweet for some sjw brownie points otherwise I would have had to skip it!

>mfw Gears of War was my college game

Damn Clifford why are you doing this to me...

>Indian albinos

I'm surprised their neighbors haven't stoned them and then ground them into a paste to use as folk medicine or some stupid shit like that.

I also tweeted at that guy, OP. Can't wait to get blocked.

Now THIS is true social justice!

Someone is butthurt.

edgy faggot

On mobile, what flag is this.

So what? It's a women's room with very strong air conditioning.

Aland

Åland

when did this meme even start

trannies been a prominent thing since the 70s

why the fuck do so many people give a shit about bathrooms now?

What happened to this guy? Back in the day he was like a rock star. Now he went full Wil Wheaton. I hope Romero still has the balls to be his own man.

he's jewish

Population
• 2016 estimate 29,013

R A R E