The "Angel of Death"

What does Sup Forums have to say about Joseph Mengele?

While the authenticity of holocaust "evidence" is becoming more mainstream to question what is their to say about the experiments he preformed on inmates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImMyrEFpyDU
youtube.com/watch?v=pHMCOqlZIRU
youtube.com/watch?v=-wgHSy4-TfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-9LRs0rzc1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The holohoax didn't happen, but the experiments did

Thread theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

"Showers that cleanse you of your life" kek

You should research him he was a sick and twisted sadist fascinated by eugenics and Twins.

That is my standing on this.

While the mass extermination of Jews did not take place these human experiments in deed did occur.

That being said without Mengele's work we would be very far behind in modern medicine.
The famed Grey's anatomy is just a re-write of Mengele's

The experiments did occur, and some of the data from those days are still used today afaik.
The holocaust did happen, but iudain have exaggerated the numbers significantly.

>What does Sup Forums have to say about Joseph Mengele?

he pushed science when others failed

he did not further medicine, the only things he found out was how harsh conditions and mutilations humans can survive

This is accurate.

All lies. Every Jewess claims to have met Mengele. Stuhlproben were called "evil experiments". Jews = fucking kooks.

Watch and LAUGH!
youtube.com/watch?v=ImMyrEFpyDU

and LAUGH!
youtube.com/watch?v=pHMCOqlZIRU

He did dirty werk for the Rockefeller Foundation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_Institute

PROTIP: Rockenfeld (German Jew)

Righteous Jew LAUGH with him!
youtube.com/watch?v=-wgHSy4-TfY

The Holocaust never happened........yet.

I hate to be edgy but his contribution to medical science is admirable.
Of course he's guilty of ethic issues but most people in the medical feild consider it as taking one for the team.

You try and get clearance from a government to conduct experimental medical research on humans.

It is a impossible thing to do in Christan nations.
It's amazing that he was able to achieve this.

Fuck off Juif. Nothing happened. It will tho' oh so very soon but this time it will be real.

Ver iz zee tattoo Elizar?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q

Sure is quiet in this thread... I guess it's hard to deny detailed lab reports.

I know it makes me sound like an autistic edgy fuck but I completely agree. I don't necessarily advocate turning our entire medical research sector into Unit 731, but we could probably stand to dial back on the "culture of life" horseshit a little. I see no reason why research shouldn't be done on the Terri Schiavos of the world

"Preformed"....aye Jewdy. Soon you die.

Blech polishing mythomaniacal psychos.

Look, I understand why you're upset. You guys did some really stellar work in Manchuria, really tremendous stuff, but you never get credit for it because the Jews are always crying about lampshades and Mengele and all that. It's not fair, but Hollywood isn't exactly run by the Chinese, you know?

If it makes you feel any better, Slayer remembers you guys too
youtube.com/watch?v=-9LRs0rzc1w

You cannot giyur to a smouldering pile of bones...only piss on them with transcendent victory arcs.

Grays was published in 1862 you mongoloid

>t. Armyfag

I'm French mon grand-pere was in the 33rd Waffen SS div. Charlemagne. My crew is going to cripple you but the Amerikanische guns are going to end you. Come to Shibuya Ku.

this is like the 30 th time i see a jap posting pictures of 'the jews did 911'

Why not just make a thread about it instead of random spamming it?

I doubt 10% of the stories about him were true. If you read about his life, he was a hero that saved his fellow soldiers at great personal risk. He probably would have been great to know.

If jews say he is bad... that is probably I good indication that he is not bad.

Met him once. Nice kraut.

>Mengele left Auschwitz on 17 January 1945, shortly before the arrival of the liberating Red Army troops.
>Liberating

>any jp poster
>not us military
Wew

Waiting for Trump then the real dump comes.

video.
mobiles.
pocsag.

>A French Nazi in Japan
pic related

He was always said to be very polite.

Maximum kek

This mostly. I have to add that Mengele was pretty crazy and the purpose of those experiments was not scientific.

Want some more research? The guy was wounded in the field when he dragged two men out of the wreckage of a tank. Now consider that this was a medical professional whose main memory will have been seeing two bodies lodged close together in abject pain and ask yourself: Why might he have been obsessed with twins?

who are you?