How do you people watch 3 + films a day

How do you people watch 3 + films a day

by not having jobs

I don't, I just call other people plebs for liking things

at 2.5x speed on my iPad

I usually watch 1-2 films a day, rarely more than that

I don't watch movies anymore because I don't want to spoil the Wikipedia article for myself.

The most films I ever watched in a day was 6. I watched Bad Lieutenant (the original) and then all the F&F movies.

I don't think I could physically watch more than that without my watching experiences being ruined.

Do you actually think these shitposting kids watch movies?

it's pretty easy if you like films and you have no job

my record is 5

this. I prefer 3x myself.

I can watch 3 movies over the course of a night if I have pot. It tones down my typical restless, disinterested ADHD.

thats pretty fast desu

i prefer 2x or 1.5x

Pathetic. Thats not watching movies, you miss all the nuances of film making. Personally i prefer to skip all the pointless time wasting parts and just watch the dialogue and action.

Ironic.

absolutely disgusting

>not just making microsoft sam read the plot summary on wikipedia

I've never needed to work so I have a fuckload of free time.

>Thats not watching movies, you miss all the nuances of film making
>Personally i prefer to skip all the pointless time wasting parts and just watch the dialogue and action

is this bait?

this is the same question i ask people who watch anime, play vidya or read a book in a day.

Pretty much those people do not have a job or have a job that requires little to no action.

I watch 1-2 a day. Am I a pleb?

I watch maybe one movie every couple years

I watch 1-3 films per 3-4 months.

3 a day master race

Is everyone on Sup Forums just trying to write MDE self aware style posts now?

i think it is /tvman/, i think it is.

I work at a very small art gallery owned by a millionare artist who mostly appeals to white men over 75. I am the only person in the gallery during my 8 hour shifts and usually get 1-3 people in a day who rarely stay for longer than 5 minutes. During my free time alone at the gallery I watch movies and television off of my various streaming services and subscription and on a motivated day I can easily watch 3/4 movies in a day.

For example yesterday I watched the new Vice Principals, 3 or so episodes of Justified, the HBO film Clear History, and Jason Statham's Wild Card.

I'm in prison. Not much else to do.

kek

How much per hour user

this explains a lot of the euro posting desu

15 bucks

Nice

You should do freelance web design work with that free time, could make so much cash with so little effort