So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/outreach/workshop/thompson/facts.html
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sun would still reflect a bit of the moonlight

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Their is so much lava on the sun that it melts the crust. The sun has enough lava for a few thousand years.

And light from the other stars.

This poster is a skeletion. Insult him.

It'll be dark, there would be nowhere near enough light to light earth, and as the surface cools, it would do so exponentially until the star fails and becomes a gas/ice giant, therefor robbing us of any potential heat.

Ou planet core would sustain us for years and years providing we lived deeper in the ground.

But eventually we, and all life would die.

Unless the Vulcans come and save us

Fucking skeleton

The sun is a big ball of gas. It's not rock. kys

>acting autistic is cool
This thread is cringe

But there will still be moonlight. The plants will become nocturnal.

you will get redlight, just like you hold a flashlight to your ballsack

There isn't lava on the surface there are countless nuclear explosions happening on it

Who are the Vulcans?

Are you retarded? The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen.

Fuck off bonenigger

Seriously? Then why do we have solar flares, faggot? That's the eruption of the volcanoes.

not sure if troll

The outside lava gets ejected to outer space in whats called a solar flare. Then it solidifies into an asteroid and NASA shoots it down with their secret space lasers. The little bits sprinkle down into the atmosphere and that's what causes shooting stars

LOL @ the sun having lava..... I bet you also believe the Sun isn't a star like most amerifags

>lava on the sun
>solidifies like on earth

Moonlight relies on a star to reflect the light. No star=no moonlight.

Premise is absurd. The solar volcanos constantly replenish the outside lava.

Found the actual retard

Vulcans are from Volcanos. Presumably they live in the sun and when it is no use that you take you to a new sun.

>Implying the stars make the moon bright

Oh yeah my bad, it's the Lunar god Lorkhan that does it

Finally someone on this thread who understands geology.

Not sure if bait or OP is autistic fidget spinner who drives hoverboard

The composition of the sun means that light will never run out. And when all light hits the edge of the galaxy you'll see this bubble we are trapped in and that will provide us light that has been reflected back. It will be like a huge cinema screen of the past in the sky. Kinda like the aururas. But HD.

Oh really, who would be able to build a reactor that big. It is red because of lava.

While vaping

How can the moon reflect sunlight. There is no sun at night.

That made me autistic

Solar energy is renewable.

The sun will never run out.

I know, man, I always wondered why they don't just land on the sun at night.

Fucking "scientists" don't know shit

We can just point our flashlights at it. We would however have to change out all the solar panels with lunar panels.

Shiiiiiettt why didn't I think of that?

This just in!

Anime, Barbie, and Disney princess movies are how you know if a girl is autistic, just like you!

Know a girl who cuts her wrists or has gender dysphoria? Guess what; it's actually your favorite autism! The more it speaks, the more we know :^D

American education system at it's best fellas.

God bless America.

as a Main-sequence star, it will run out in about 4-5 billion years, at which point it will shift from fusion of Hydrogen to Helium. It will expand, reddening, and grow vastly larger, as a red giant. Mercury and Venus will be swallowed inside the giant star, and the earth will possibly be consumed. if it is not, then it will be as close to the sun as mercury is, and all water will be boiled away, and the earth left a sterile, scorched ball.

Eventually, the sun will run out of Helium, and begin fusing carbon, and will collapse in on itself, blowing away its outer layers as a nova, leaving a white dwarf, burning carbon, which will glow feebly for a few billion years, before slowly calling below the point of luminescence, leaving a cold, dark ball in the empty void, while other stars around us also slowly wink out of existence, and the we slowly creep towards entropy, and the heat-death of the universe.

and if that doesnt cheer you up, knowing that OP's faggotry will be blasted away in time, nothing will.

What part of renewable energy do you not understand?

We will all eventually burn in the purifying fires of Sol. It's not if, but when.

Thanks for the thread OP I love stupid shit.

what part of 4-5 billion years away did you not understand?

Yes... Multiple times... From a 3rd story window...

Oh I don't know, like maybe why you suffer from the delusion that the sun has a limited lifespan.

>sun solidify as on earth
>we will only have moonlight
please be a bait

It's clearly bait, but it's always worth calling out autism when you see it

Really? I guess NASA is wrong, then.
I look forward to hearing your nomination for the Nobel Prize in Physics for your incredible discoveries to astronomy, user.

www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/outreach/workshop/thompson/facts.html

Only an autist would need to point out that this is autism.

You seem unwilling to admit that the solar energy is renewable energy. Quoting NASA is not going to help you if you don't have an argument.

6/10

A lot of people are worried about the lava on the sun to I'm not sure it's bait.

>lava
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/treatment

I'll take it.

In a billion years none of the will even exist, Sup Forums will be dead, you're existence forgotten . The sun will still do sun stuff but with retarded humans. Let s petition to shut Sup Forums down. The bitchass mods have it to easy that is if they're getting paid. END Sup Forums 2017!