Sup Sup Forumsros,ive been dealing with depression 5 years,how can i become alpha chad

sup Sup Forumsros,ive been dealing with depression 5 years,how can i become alpha chad

You don't

You simply get better at dealing with it, and maybe one day you'll end up somewhere in the middle.

t. had it since I was 12.

If you are depressed you don't careif you die.
Do what you want knowing you dont care about death.
????
Profit

>depressed since day one
>everyone bullies during school days
>finally get relieve by smoking weed
>get gf at age 17
>leaves me for no reason at age 23
>become alcoholic and depressed
>11 years later still posting on Sup Forums

FML

Stopping with the pretend disease would be a good start.

Lmaooooo.
Caught in the shit winds I see.

Yeah everything is kinda fucked up right now.

Can't lmao at all anymore.

This. Stop being a cuck.

I mean, I lmao cuz one always see's himself going in that directions.
But you gotta make life more dynamic OP.
So you have options if yo girl leaves you, and im not talking about other chicks.
Try opiates my dude, it might be late for you but you still can enjoy yoself.

I'm not OP but I'm the 34 year old dude you replied to earlier. I can't even try drugs anymore because I have a heart condition that came to me from my dad.
Even smoking weed will give me angina nowadays. I can't even smoke weed anymore.
I think that alcohol is bad for me as well, but its so numbing that I probably don't even feel the pain that I should have in my chest while getting drunk.
It's just a thing that helps me to go to sleep. That's the state I'm at right now.

Honestly dudes. Im 18 and losing hope I will ever have friends who give a shit or a girlfriend. I have never had attention from girls. I'm a ugly shit and hate myself every day. Is it even possible to come back from this state and become a normal person with a social life or should I just say fuck it and move to North Canada or join the military and be a hermit like I'm probably destined to be forever?

You've at least gotten laid once right?

You're fucking 18 for fuck's sake. Everything is still possible.
I'm in my mid 30s. Fuck you for giving up.
I'd kill to be 18 again.

Hahaha hahaha

No

Down opiate pills better than weed and alcohol combined.
Also maybe cook weed?
I'm sorry bro, women are bitches.
The younger you realize this the more of your live you can build on your own.

Dude the fuck. I was a nerd who played Quake all the fucking time back in the 90s when people who were crazy about computers were like the lowest caste on the social spectrum. Guess what? I got laid.
I had like 3 gfs during the 90s.
You just have to be confident what the fuck.

Exercise vigorously. Meds took me far but exercise changed my life. Confidence, strength, health. It has a wonderful antidepressant effect on me.

How do you get that far in life and not get laid? I was gonna say if you've at least done that then yea go to Canada or join the military, but fuck. You need help.

Oh and I was like 30 pounds overweight at that time. I still got laid.

Yeah well I have nothing going for me. My studies turned shit, family was always kinda fucked and never supported me except for giving me food and shelter, and I've got no big goals anymore because I just don't believe it's possible for me to become successful no matter what I try. It's fucked. My brother went down the same path he is now 26 and basically forgotten, just sits at home depressed all day NEET

I don't know how to be confident, I always had really low self esteem and I can't repair it. Tried a therapist

Yeah I know I need help, thanks Freud

Be me

OP ur retarded
Not that ugly.
Just fuckin study and download tinder you lazy fuck.

Mate I'm not telling you to take drugs, but smoke some weed. That's what completely cured my social anxiety and made me score pussy in less than half a year. It completely turned my life around.
Have you seen that guy Rajsh on Big Bang Theory who wasn't able to talk to women?
And when he drank some and was able then?
Weed actually does that in real life to actual people. You lose that blockade that makes you unable to talk to girls.
Still not advising drugs but smoke a joint man.

Depression clouds your judgement. Learn to rationalize and question your negative thoughts. Force yourself to go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Doesn't matter if you fail.
One day you'll be fine.

OP take shrooms and loose self awarness .
You'll thank me later

again

What made me really confident was getting into creative stuff like the demoscene.
They're like hackers on steroids but everyone who has an artistic sense can participate.
You can make the music you have in your head become reality quite easily.
That will impress girls a lot.

I already tried weed. It helps me relax in small amounts but too much I get anxious. I actually trip solo on LSD sometimes to help snap out of bad depressions, just had a trip yesterday and thought about a lot of shit and it kind of wakes up my mind from this numbness to reality I've developed

Eh. I don't think it's fixable anymore I always think that I would be much happier if when I was younger I actually managed to find a friend group I belonged to, and then I would have some kind of social skills and identity. I was hoping I'd be able to fix at uni but I'm not sure anymore

Just kill people for fun OP

The only people I plan on killing at some point is myself

I'd totally trip through a night with you if you were in Germany, m8.

You're not all alone.

Then make it peacefull brah.

Stopping with the pretended knowledge would be a good start.

Trolls everywhere.
We as humans of Sup Forums can only help troll or dump

Are you me?

Take your pills, go to the psychotheraphy, take your time. It's very important to convice yourself to do anything, write a book, or something.

And obviously stop being a whiny faggot and take care of yourself.