20 buck fuck

B

E

youtube.com/watch?v=gA3DBgTYZEo

almost 4 years lads

>croats
>humans

KHAN'D

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

>SERBIA
>YES
>YES
>YES

E

Picture the scene

You're a Dutch man, you've come home exhausted after your back-breaking 19 hour shift in the weed factory, you've eaten your cold halal stamppot dinner and prayed to Geert Wilders to save you. You're tired, apathetic, and just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. Your upper middle class (for central Europe) lifestyle is getting you down.

So in desperate need for light entertainment, you fire up Sup Forums. Oh look, a /nederdraad/thread! Time to share amusing memes with my dutch brothers and forget my troubles.

Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.

SWEDEN
YES

>tfw the denbts crisis got replaced by the refugee crisis

It was more comfy back in the day when the EUs biggest issue was southern europeans being poor retards

benin :DDD

i lik spen

I remember he was a palestinian/pakistanian that banned israel flags on sight, he would delete threads for no reason at all, and once deleted the whole forums.

Such were the days.

do NOT spill it

>8 0 0 0 0 0
>0
>0
>0
>0
>0

t. Alberto Barbosa

Ohhh shit I've totally forgotten this one kek

Not dead
Shut the fuck up

>Not posting actually dead memes

shart in mart
poo in loo

I barely see anyone posting it anymore

anyone remember Sheikh?

both of those are very much alive

This one's so old, so far back.

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

Merhaba [that's hello in Turkish] Sup Forums. I am a 19 yo Canadian male and Kemalist. I believe that we are randomly born to a country, but people like me are spiritually connected to a country other than the ones we're born in. I loved the Turkish nation ever since I first learned about the Ottoman Empire and the Seljuk Turks.

There is Russian blood in my family, and I believe that I am of the same Altaic stock as the Turkish people. I have what the Turkish people would call 'Ruh'; the spirit of a Turk. I like Oriental [near eastern] music, food, culture and although I'm an Atheist [like the great Ataturk], I consider myself a cultural Muslim.

I've taught myself Turkish and a little bit of Persian and Arabic. I've applied to go to the prestigious Istanbul University where I will become a Poet and Turkicist. If I were born in an earlier age, I would have been a great Turkish bard, with my bağlama I would sing tales of the steppe, of the great Khans, and Padishahs that brought us to Anatolia and hymns to Tengri the great lord of the sky, but alas, I am of the era of the Republics.

I mostly play Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword as the Crimean Khanate, and I love playing the Ottoman Empire in EU:IV. I'm a long time 4channer, and I just wanted to say to everyone there are Turkophiles on this board, despite the endless memes. Shit like 'Remove Kebab' really aren't funny. There's a reason the Turks had one of the largest, greatest and most illustrious Empires in history. You should have the same respect for them as most people do the Romans.

I just want to close by saying that Turkey shouldn't focus on Europe, but its Altaic brothers to the east. The Turkish people should reunite under a single banner, together they would be a greater force than Russia or Europe. Division makes the Turks weak, unity would make them strong.

how can anyone forget the sheikh?

Yes, too bad he never went to prison

He said dead, not dead on arrival

I wonder why he doesn't post

back when every single slav thread began with this image

probably because the police are still watching everything he does

You've obviously never been to old /lat/

Taringa vs Sup Forums war

I predicted the proofs meme would make a resurgence after the whole Crimean thing and the Malaysian plane for the constant >muh russian hacking thing but it never did, I'm a bit sad actually

I'm guessing that he wasn't allowed to use the internet while he was on probation, not sure why we don't see him now that that's over

I still remember when we were rangebanned 3 days for those retards

Hahahah epic, that was a clear victory for the tadingas at the end

I guess so, but even they realized they were retarded, since only posted stupid posts in spanish with pics of Fort when they actually wanted to DDOS the site or something

I believe regardfrogs directly preceded retardedpepe

2015's christmas card

I miss argentina face

>You wake up on Easter Island

>memes from generals

Doesn't count

Every single post in this thread is making me sad. Where did the years go, Sup Forums?

WHITE

Nice taqiyya

Who?

Tampoco los del comandante? :(

Oh shit, I thought you were chilean kek

>blanco

An old janny, he was a total douchebag. And in comparison with today's janny, he was hitler.

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>GET KHAN'D

FWG

como te deben haber buliado en el colegio

KHAN'D

marron d emierda

>t.Alberto Barbossa

Meanwhile memes

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Europeans explain please

sir billi is very silli

This is hot

Post the dolphins lad

I feel this way too 2nh. Everything is more high tension these days.

What's the original?

>Australia in charge of making threads about dead memes

>its twelve bings past 2 bongs! greentext
>je suis desole
>American sperm exports
2012 Sup Forums in a nutshell

Same but only because I didn't have money back in the global recession so I wasn't worried

i remember the FWG thread in christmas

ubermench

> Glorios Nashaan
>Periwinkle
> (^___^~

Also this

Love you Chubek wherever you are, thank you for helping my discover my non-Arabian roots

May you run free and wild, like a Cheetah in the Serengeti

>Sup Forums is down for 10 hours

I'm really glad I was around for that

Wow, seeing all these int memes they are pretty relevant

Not completely dead but nowhere near as popular as he used to be.

Is Sup Forums the stalest board? I just came back after several months of not browsing Sup Forums, and I didn't miss it one bit. It's just generals and a circlejerk of the same memes over and over again. I think I'll come back for the shitposting on Easter, but that's it.