THIS IS MUMBAI, THIS IS INDIA, THIS IS MY CITY. THIS IS WHERE I LIVE. INDIA IS NOT POOR...

THIS IS MUMBAI, THIS IS INDIA, THIS IS MY CITY. THIS IS WHERE I LIVE. INDIA IS NOT POOR, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW INDIA HAS A BETTER< MORE CIVILIZED,CLEANER, MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT, MODERN CITY THAN YOUR COUNTRY?

heh

Stop, my sides.

Mumbai is a shithole. I usually go there for looking for human slaves for cleaning and sexual pleasure

Which street is the designated shitting street Apu?

Lmao

How do indians can clean something if they are unable to clean their own asses?

You still worship steak and shit in the streets curry nigger.

How does it feel to belong to a race with the shortest average dicks?

Those multinational corperation call center jobs are really making a difference lol

There's billionaires in Russia. Your point ma'am?

Lets count the number of slums in your country and what percentage of your country is sanitary then lets look at England where a lot of Indians come to for a BETTER life........ Your mother fucks cattle.

So your designated shitting streets are temples to Shitva?

just look at the fucking sky... i can smell the pollution from here.

how does it work if you live high up? do you shit in a bucket and toss it out the window?

What's the name of the street where you go to shit?

POO

for the rich, what about a conveyor belt they squat over and shit on, which then automatically turns on and it carries it out a special window, which the conveyor belt sticks out of, like an electric 'walk the shit plank' .

DESIGNATED SHITTING CITY

whatever the name on the closest street sign is

Roshije we get it youre offended. But you werent born in india so why come here and cry about it? Don't you have more important things to do like study??

They clean their asses with their hand and then go on to cook and clean with that said hands... shit literally everywhere

Hi my name is Onslaught and am indian citizen. Just across the street from my workplace theres a medium sized designated shitting street. I find it very convenient for me and my fellow coworkers to have such a nice service in close distance as our curry dishes usually burn our asshole within 10 minutes after intake. I really cant understand why theres so much hate for the designated places for shitting. I mean you its not like you shit alone no you have business proposals while shitting with your friends. Guess why my firm i work for exists. It was an idea of a bright indian executor to start a company and the designated shitting street was the birthplace of modern india so show some respect please.

>you have business proposals while shitting

There's good reason why they had to zoom out that far.

Oh great now we have Dalit in our threads.

Hi B OP here, super Indian here, if you have any questions regarding India Pls let me know.

This is now an AMA thread.

This
They use their hands then wipe their shit covered hands all over the wall

My father is the pandit he is the monk I am his student learning how to play tabla I love to eat my samosa with green chatni during the breaks and my sandals hehehe I dont have a gurlfriend though :(

What happened to Bombay? couldn't find it on the map

Dharavi. Enough said

Lol

Look at all the floors in those buildings. And not a single floor has a toilet.

Op is right Mumbai is such a fabulous city i have it as my desktop , Willing to share if anyone wants ?

kek
Or do you strap in like an ice climber and just shit off the side of the building? I mean, that shit HAS to end up on the street

The pakis are going to nuke it in the next few months anyway

Yea sure thats why indian people get tape worms so much cleaner

bhosda chodu bhosidene ma ke lawde bhout Bharat ko hath lagane nahi denge desh

madarchod lovde chodu bos marina

RUNDI MA KO CHODU MA KI KUSS BHOSDE WALA BOS MARINA RUNDI

I dont really care :v

>cleaner

you indifags cant poo in the loo

how good is this