You know the drill

checking in

welcome aboard

that's fucking terrifying man

Reverse magic

Retard deserved that , why would u hold on

this one always gets me

Wut

Well put. Tired of these teenage and twenty something faggots with the same old tired posts. Cunts

Its called fate/destiny. There were no other options in this universe, for that guy.

This is not ylyl, wrong thread jackass.

3 on first bike

Guys can you please upload more gifs cuz my $700 iphone doesnt play these fken webms

Guess how i got this scar.......

it's nice to mix it up every now and then
so stfu Gary

just dl VLC on it
even my shitty Iphomes5 manages it

But I bought a chinaman huawei for 60 bucks and it plays everything

It reminds me of the curious nature we all share sometimes.... but this guy actually went and did it for us. You know when you sit there and wonder what would happen if you just went and punched that total stranger. We ALL have very very small curiosities like that.

Kamasutra bikeman never gets hurt.

I doubt it killed him though

You said to crush him right?..

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Animal cruelty bothers me as much as human gore (i.e. it doesn't) but I don't really see why you'd do it.

Honestly what was the dude in the plane that was moving thinking? "Hurr durr he'll get out the way"? idiot.

>Set a bitch to vibrate with this one simple trick! Women hate him!

This is a top kek video. The shitskins are so dumb they all run away like they next.

What happened here? Did that dude jump in? Or just turn around and run back?

they are tail draggers, you cant see over the nose on the ground

Actually, the plane that ran into him is at fault.

Throw away/sell your shitty phone. It's not a phone, it's a prison.

New 6 flags ride?

LOL

irks me because she clearly cannot defend herself whilst undergoing a fencing response.

those who take advantage of the vulnerable purely to sadistically attack and hurt them for their own satisfaction are mentally ill.

user...
that's what he said...

why are they trying to help her recover?

this is at odds with the actions they just took which were likely to result in death or disability.

this is the sickest shit
omg

how hard is it to press stop?
why would you even pull on the rope?

Holy cow, batman!

But... She's a nigger?

what kind of sick people go to a stadium to watch this

no chance it was colic that killed him

poor guy is hitting the control box when he spins
that can't have been helpful

is this magic carpet

"Wee! Wee! Wee! Wee!"

Rekt Goldberg

and everyone around is too dumb to shut the machine off. Of fucking course

Spics

>spics
>people

I have seen my fav. Rekt vid in awhile. I had it saved but accidently lost it. The crane that fell in mecca on 9/11. The clear version

whaht happen 2 him ? did he died ?

Use Merlin or another browser to play them

The only way to truly understand Kanye Wests lyrics.

Spaniards

Poor kid man.

boring u faget quit posting this

The first 2 seconds of this is from Aladdin.

Limber as fyck

Excuse me? How fucking dare you bring food into this. You know I have the diabetes, right? You sick fuck! You're actually disgusting, you know? I'm also vegan so please don't mention cheese. You think its funny, don't you? Well how dare you!! I hope you choke on cornflakes, cunt!!!

There goes his Liberachi trbute concert next week.

Goldberg? since when do jews build their own buldings goy?

Excuse me? How fucking dare you bring food into this. You know I have the diabetes, right? You sick fuck! You're actually disgusting, you know? I'm also vegan so please don't mention cheese. You think its funny, don't you? Well how dare you!! I hope you choke on cornflakes, cunt!!!

Man being poor must suck... no money = stupid games.

there is no way he survived that

Please ban this double dubs newfag.
Doesn't even know how to tag.
Lerk moar. Die slow.

actually, he survived

Since World War II. They built their own 'winter campgrounds'.

Rekt?