FB/IG Fap Thread

FB/IG Fap Thread

Interest?

yes

Like her?

Not trying to be a prude, and yes I know this is Sup Forums, but serious talk:

Why do girls post shit like this to their public FB? Are they so naive, or just have no clue, that millions of dudes can access their public pics and beat off to them (specifically talking about the public ones)? Does that thought never cross their minds when they snap these pics and post them? An argument can be made for those that do know this and like that idea, but guaranteed that's a very small percentage. Most of these girls would fucking raise hell if they found out how many people jack it to their 'innocent summer fun bathing suit pics'. So, why do they do it?

And also, I'm not even just talking about Sup Forums faggots, I'm talking about their own friends or acquaintances (or even family) or just pervy FB stalkers who look for these semi nude and bikini pics.

Yeah, any bikini?

A few

There probably is some level of willful ignorance by a lot of women, sure. But I think you're being a bit naive about women here. They know what they upload. They try to look sexy in a lot of those pictures. Hell, they probably picked that bathing suit out because they thought it made their body look good.

Fuck no.

I think most girls would fake that they are upset that their pics were being fapped to, but they would really be flattered and keep posting more pics.

Which would you fuck?

Oh god, get Lena Dunham out of here pl0x.

They post them because they think they look good in the pictures. I'm sure they, on some level, know that there are gonna be creeps beating off to their pictures, but that could be true for literally any picture. Fuck, I'm a dude and it would not surprise me if some faggot has beat off to my pictures, even though I'm not particularly attractive. It's just a fact of life.

What's the alternative? Never post pictures because there's a chance some creep is gonna pump off to them? Normal people that don't spend every waking second on Sup Forums don't really concern themselves with the creeps because -- big surprise -- they're not as prevalent outside of Sup Forums. If they are, they aren't open about it like they are here.

Case in point: This is a fully clothed picture of a girl's face and shoulders. No cleavage, barely any skin showing. I guarantee you some backwards dipfuck on here will pump their rotten little hog to this picture.

Not posting pictures of yourself because you're worried about people masturbating to them is fucking idiotic.

More

T H I C C

This looks so much like a chick I know

Wow. Yes.

Which one

more ?

Friend from hs. Huge sjw, turns out she has a huge set online

She's hot

More please. This is the girl I was talking about btw

More of that ass

oh hell yes

moar

bikini?

Yussss. Nice dubs btw

fucking pussies delete their posts so often now adays.

don't post them in the first place if you are going to delete them you fucking normies.

Far left is hands down the hottest one. She world's hotter than all those sloots

MOAR!!!!!

Jesusssssssss

Ikr REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice anony