I'm stuck with my family camping, and I have a cold. I should be at a party with my friends right now. AMA

I'm stuck with my family camping, and I have a cold. I should be at a party with my friends right now. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aw. You poor retarded little fuck up. It's so sad that you're having to spend time with your family. Something you'll remember in your adult life. Instead you'd rather but circle jerking and repeating memes with a bunch of snot nosed tweenagers you won't remember in another 10 years. You poor poor little thing. How dare your family take you away from your video games and mtvs. It's unfortunate you're having to go out in nature and explore life. Heaven forbid if you actually fall into some sorta adventure. Fuck that, why do that? You could be sitting around watching each other play minecraft instead!

You are a waste of your families resources and we pity your family for having to raise something as pathetic as you.

Cum on everyone's pillows. Including yours so you don't get blamed.

You don't exactly get it. I do everything with my family. EVERYTHING. Ever hung around people for so long it gets annoying. I have that complex. Plus, even my mother was disappointed I couldn't go, because it would've been like some sort of independence test. Also, an "adventure" is an understatement. I'm in an RV at a RESORT with an awesome POOL I can't use because

>I'm sick.
>Not warm enough yet.
>no swimsuit.

AND I can't enjoy nature when I'm SICK.

No. That would take 4 loads. That's 2 loads I can't give.

>has a cold
>wants to be around his friends

You're a real shit head OP if you don't mind getting your friends sick. Kill yourself

>mfw i'm too sick to enjoy myself but i'd be able to enjoy my sick self at a party
You're full of shit and a perfect example of why you don't spoil children. An utter waste. Go ahead and feel sorry for yourself kiddo. You're going to be doing it all your life.

Listen bro, I love my family, but I value my privacy very much, so please, quit calling me a burden when every day, all I want to do is make my family proud. I've already picked out a future career in music, so I can get us out of this financial crisis in the long run.

>tl;dr
I'm planning on making them proud in the future.

Sage

He has a fucking COLD. Something you can take pills for that make you normal. It's not the fucking flu its just a damn cold.

Then the idiot changes his story from Camping to at a Resort.

I caught this cold yesterday. I got to the RV park on thursday. Thus I contracted it Friday.

It might be more than a cold. Maybe Sinuses, or strep throat.

You value your privacy? You're a fucking kid. There's nothing you do in your life that requires privacy.
Oh no mommy might see my memes!

>mfw future career in music
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA
"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't."

Get use to this reality really quick you fuck up. Because you're going to be living with your family well into your 30s all because you have your head in the clouds.

>implying I'm spoiled.

Public schooling. Autism. High Functioning. Bullied. Slowly getting poor. Have a small circle of friends. That's me.

>
>I've already picked out a future career in music, so I can get us out of this financial crisis in the long run.

For real? Wow music will pay the bills for sure. Starving artists get mad money.

What kind of music?

Pro tip- do STEM

>on a rv camping with family at a resort while dreaming about a career in music while posting on his phone that has internet access
You're the epitome of spoiled little shit.

That whole "it's not gonna happen" mentality is the reason there are few millionaires. Also, it's not like I want my mother to catch me jacking off, cussing, pissing, saying shit.

>requires no privacy.

Music production is my passion. Plus, if I flunk out on my dreams, I can pursue engineering. I've even presented my future job to my mother. She says that if it's what I want to do, I can go for it.

Also, I'm thinking of producing rap music. Shit gets tons of recognition today as well as it's popularity makes it a good investment.

Show us your musical talent then

Link us something please.

I actually used to play the piano. I've tried learning how to use Logic Pro X without help, but shit is confusing. I'm Sure I'll get the hang of it though.

hm ?

You on YouTube?

You have the money to go to school to be an engineer?

Murifat detected eating murifat shit diet.

Sorry. We should eat more flavorless shit. Because tortilla flats is everything.

Future in music????

I hope you're kidding. You're such a douche bag

Did you get piano lessons or did you have a keyboard.

Music production is your passion? What software do you use?

Wow you are such a delusional douche bag. You really think there aren't many millionaire musicians because if pack it confidence in today's musicians. You can't think a career into existence retard. God you sound like every other in music today. You don't want to practice hours everyday but you expect to be a millionaire musician.

>rap music
Uh oh. Guys we got ourselves another Bubba Sparxxx up in here!

youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

>mfw autistic wants to produce music

You're a dumbass. There aren't a "few" millionaires.

>it's not like I want my mother to catch me jacking off

You're camping. Go take a walk into the woods, and run one off. Not that big of a deal really.

He's one of those kids who sits around the house all day long jerking off just so he feels something. So it's a problem of being addicted to jerking off. That's why he considers going over to a friends house and playing video games a Party.