Who is the true queen of Sup Forums and why is it Poppy?

who is the true queen of Sup Forums and why is it Poppy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_q_N-e2z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off sinclair

The hell is this??

Poppy is badass

For real if you don't like poppy you're probably gay

The "queen of Sup Forums" can never be a forced meme so it can never be poppy.

Sorry.

Poppy is fucking ugly too.

poppy is so meta. i like her ironically

>The "queen of Sup Forums" can never be a forced meme

WTF are you talking about?
The 'Queen of Sup Forums' meme is a forced meme itself! Every 'Queen' has been forced.

True. And not wanting to be the queen of Sup Forums seems to be the selling point. People LOVE, what they can't have. Makes less sense if you've had those things.

>every queen

Oh how many queens have we had?

I'm sure some fag like you from redd!t would know.

She's trying so hard that it turns in to a cringe fest we get it poppy but you don't have the answers sway so piss off you'll be a half hit no wonder she's one of those wannabe be edgy but never really getting it tranies r.i.p you never had a chance

Poppy is high brow entertainment that cannot be appreciated by the pedestrian

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_q_N-e2z8

i have no idea what you tried to say there

Who? Who that be?

>she's trying

You know she doesn't come up with this stuff. They obviously have a team of people trying to shill her.

Just look at the pictures this fag posted. They have designers doing her makeup, hair, clothing and photo shoots.

If you honestly think any one woman can be behind all this you're seriously overestimating the capacity of any woman's cognitive abilities especially when she looks like a spic.

Sup Forums has no queen
Sup Forums will never have a queen
no one wants to be queen of Sup Forums

goddamned summerfags. get the fuck off my Sup Forums

Poppy is a PSA against all the retarded people and products we worship and consume on a regular basis. At the same time, they subtly use those very same techniques to make her popular. Most of her following doesn't seem to realize that, however.

Also this

this. not to be sexist but i'm not terribly convinced that a woman has ever done a single fucking thing on their own in the entirety of history

all those female youtubers, for instance--man these are the same basic bitches that didn't even know what the internet was until facebook came around; how the fuck can they figure out how to use a computer, camera, editing software PLUS actually pretending to have a personality and be unique and interesting?

You know that retarded saying "behind every man is a woman" or some goofy shit, yeah ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no, it's LITERALLY the other way around, every time.

i love females and want them to be like us, but they're just so fucking terrible right now. and inept. they can't do shit on their own

lets see more poppy tits. if you're going to exploit her, at least go all the way.