I think the source is 2020 photography.

dominant, darker, sexy

I like black women but they are just TOO black

Light short and cute please

Agreed, post some lighter ones.

A black weeaboo girl

Oh wow... Wtf?

1/3 ain't bad

Not mine but i own one in black too. Hope i get my money right someday and mod the bling into mine.

Jesus this woman is T H I C C

Still black

white nose white eye shape white frekles, she's at least 25% white and took all the good parts of it female beauty wise. I bet her pure nigger family hates how she's so much hotter then the other women because of it too

They're my favorite. I even married one.

the only thing black about her is her lips being so fat otherwise she's just a dark skinned hot white chick. I have never been proven wrong the ONLY hot black women look like dark skinned white women, period.

0/3

HERE WE GO

One of my favorites

I want her to crush my face between her ass cheeks

I think it's the same girl from the OP not sure

No matter how attractive or fit a black woman is, she will always be black.

Black women very very rarely can be attractive, but even when you find one that's attractive she will always have something extremely unpleasant about her.

Some black women can grow up somewhat decent, but then they hear one retarded thing on the news about black lives matter and it all goes downhill for their minds from there.

maybe in another 100 years if there's enough mixing this will change, but right now it's still really bad

White person with an ass and dark skin, oh white people can do their hair like that too

I disagree.... but I'm busy making that 100 year mixed change one sexy dark bitch at a time.

Paula Patton

Ha! A gorilla! In a thread about black women!!!

Boy oh boy, that never gets old.....

I used to think a black woman could be an acceptable alternative to the asian or white gf of my dreams. Then over the course of a few years i actually got to know a few of them, as well as guys who had dated them in the past. After this i have determined that they are essentially of the same character as a black man, only lacking the physical strength to pull off armed assault or robbery in most cases. This causes the female negro to accentuate parts of her anatomy in an attempt at seducing virile members of proper society, such as whites, in order to ensure her survival in a world which has no need of primitives.

What is the point of writing this? No one takes you seriously.

Oh wait I forgot I´m in Sup Forums, my bad.

you disagree because you have below average standards.

It's just the truth.

sorry if you can't handle it

Dated a black girl once, we met on an online chat site you can pick an avatar for. She always picked hot white women despite her having her rl pic in her profile. Never brought it up, but considering she talked like and acted like a white chick and her mom is white I'm thinking there's some self hatred there for being so black. So yeah black women can be decent, they just have to (rightly) detach themselves from the cancer that is victim-complex black culture and just act like a basic white chick. She's literally the only black chick I've met who did that though, she wasn't even sassy, too bad she was such a cutter and a downer she had real wife potential if she had a healthy mind. Is it weird that I've fantasized about going killing hundreds of sassy black women to get back at them for having a victim complex yet act like they're hot shit and a total cunt at the same time. Fucking hate sassy women, they literally deserve to get beat till they learn their place.

Did you get it? it´s black woman and a gorilla. Isn´t it funny?

>black
>beautiful
Pick one

I bet you haven´t seen white trash yet, have you?

No, I disagree because you're incredibly wrong. I was just being polite.

Objectively, many people feel more comfortable fucking people that look like them. That's fine, whatever weird self obsessed fetish you have is yours. But black girls have incredible looks. Are less likely to cheat on white partners. Tend to be more loyal. And are more open in bed sexually if you're dominant.

They're also much better workers than most white women.

And if you're into raceplay, even better!

There's literally no reason why I would choose a white girl over a hot black chick.

idk what she wants from me but she can have it.

Sauce ??

No shit dude, for every white chick going on about how she loves fucking niggers there's a dozen black nigger bitches begging for a white guy to knock em up and make them set for the next two decades mooching off his ass

The only problem with black girls is shit tier hair.

They have to do a lot to it to get it looking decent. And that's bad for hair so it ends up thinning or falling out. Then they start wearing wigs or weaves which is just ridiculous.

No matter how pretty she is or how much she's mixed with white genes, they always have shit tier hair.