What did you do today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzn67w0So6k
liveleak.com/view?i=138_1462619198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol that butthurt loser.

Pretty sure I failed my constitutional law exam today because I've spent the last 9 months shitposting

Ata boy!

Honestly I sat in my room, took 3 shits and drank vodka.

Maybe tomorrow I will get a haircut. Not every day is Tolstoy.

I got 82 magic in Old School RuneScape

Me on the left.

Time well spent

Jesus christ, imagine how he must of been feeling.
I don't think Sup Forums understands when they say he's butthurt and making a scene. This is a man who quite clearly is trying to make the difference, the difference for his fellow countrymen. Just to witness first hand, in person, Jihadi Khan make a thank you speech for the citizens of London for electing him

Ignore this mudslime

t. jidf

He needs to be Lee riggbyed

Chilling with my gf, might get some head later

Also kinda depressed over that Molyneux video, makes me wanna riot or some shit

Yo add me in game, my guys called 'Browse Pol'.

The sheer sorrow and pain in his eyes. To see the country that gave us the magna carta, common law, Shakespeare, Gladstone, Victoria and Churchil reduced to this

>boohoo a white person wasn't elected
>I'm literally gonna throw a tantrum like a small child

>implying it's only about race and not the future of western civilization

He is the only one will balls, and you're a little cuck.

I went to Sup Forums only to find Sup Forums.

12/7/14
Never forget.

ONE OF US

haven't slept yet

i've been on Sup Forums for the last 14 hours

lol he's crying, what a faggot.

trinfag?

I dont know why everyone is so down on this Khan guy. He's openly said that he lets his daughters go unveiled so hes a moderate, right?

I also have it on good authority that he has done some virtue signaling to the gay community - PIC RELATED

The man looks like hes ready to go full RAHOWA

I feel for that man, such a shame.

He calls moderates "uncle Toms"

Lee riggby 2 0 when?

Nobody gives a fuck about this guy and nobody gave a fuck about Lee riggby. Nonody even remembers him.

Shut down and Shutup racists. Turn your back and get fired. Your choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzn67w0So6k

Bro, it's one of their guys. Everyone knows the situation in London demographically, this is very symbolic.

This is where the Muslims will start to become more emboldened. Making themselves at home in our country.

He is Pakistani Mulsim, the same demographic that do stuff like Rotheram.

ahaha Germany is the most cucked nation on Earth you faggot.

Literally what? Who is the oppresive white male? What's going on here? Has he been sharia'd yet?

i had a shower for the first time in 3 weeks

>>boohoo a white person wasn't elected
>>I'm literally gonna throw a tantrum like a small child

He literally jumped at the chance to defend a 9/11 terrorist back in 2001. This guy will make UK browner than the shit that falls out your ass before his term is over.

Masturbated with a handful of shit

sent ;)
I'm 'b747b' btw

You clearly know nothing about politics.

>London Mayor, who's party has hardly any power
>He'll make the UK

Now that I realize it, I helped a sand nigger carry her stroller up the stairs.

But Lee Rigby bravely played drums for in-ger-land

attempted to sight in my scope for my .22

cut it short when i found a dozen ticks crawling on me, some attaching to my scalp. was bullshit because i didn't even go near the woods

"Might" what a cuck.

what is wrong with you? you're supposed to push it down the stairs

He's a bit rough around the edges, but I admire his commitment to his cause, particularly given the UK's frightening hate speech laws.

(And btw, when blacks and jews do the same thing when Trump is elected, they will be hailed in these same newspapers and heroes and freedom fighters.)

its not that hes not white

its that other pesky little thing called being a Muslim that called moderate Muslims "uncle toms"

Hey, give them an inch they'll take a mile. It's JUST London today, then ...I can't even name another city in your shithole of a country right now. You guys aren't really giving us any hope that your great decline will stop anytime soon.

>boohoo a muslim was elected
>im going to throw a tantrum
so they did:
liveleak.com/view?i=138_1462619198

JUST

>liveleak.com/view?i=138_1462619198

Fucking hell. Why is this allowed in the UK? We have to put up with this shit in the USA because of the pesky First Amendment, but you guys have hate speech laws. Enforce them! For fuck's sake.

>sent ;)
>I'm 'b747b' btw

Added.