Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
newobserveronline.com/molenbeek-nonwhites-protected-abdeslam/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow really makes you think

Fuck off leaf.

Actually, about 300 million muslims are by CIA definition - extremists.

Population of US is 300 million.

It's not the violent minority, it's the silent majority that's the real problem.

Muslim's have been blowing themselves up and beheading people in the street for 1600 years before ISIS existed, fucktard. You're right though, Muslim's in general are way more dangerous than ISIS.

a fucking leaf

Their are other terrorist groups.

DROP THE PROXY AUSSIE

Wow it's almost like WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE PEACEFUL MAJORITY

WE CARE ABOUT THE VIOLENT MINORITY THAT IS A THREAT AND WILL ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO SEIZE CONTROL LIKE 9-11

Also
>90,000
Fucking hell man it was 50,000 last time I checked. THIS IS WHY THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED

>tell me more about how all Muslims are evil and terrorists

Sure.

and then there are hundreds of millions that live in countries that have governments that cut off peoples hands for stealing, dont charge men for rape, and you have to convert to islam because its the law. And people dont question it because they like.

It's called taqiyya. Can't ever trust anything they say or do. You have no way of determine if they're using taqiyya on you or not.

>get a bowl full of M&Ms
>insert a single deadly M&M into the mix

Its only a single one that will kill you. Go ahead. Eat some. They're not all bad, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Good night

>90,000 is not a lot
????????

ISIS is not the only Islamic terrorist group.

If, say, the same percentage of american Satan worshippers rose up and started taking over us territory, what do you think our response to that would be? Would we aid and abet the takeover, or would we swat them down easily?

Thats the thing isn't it? If ISIS is such a trivial percentage exactly how are they being so successful? Because the non-ISIS muslims are supporting them, on the front line or no.

>90000 ISIS members
conservative estimates put more than that in Syria alone.

>90000 ISIS members
>900 million "moderates" who will let them have their way and cheer them on while they slaughter infidels

>Only X% of spiders have lethal bites
>Reach into dark bag of spiders and wriggle your hand around
Fucking leafs

#notallmuslims are soldiers

Hundreds of Millions of them just support the soldiers both directly and indirectly while almost all of them are greatful for THE ATTEMPT AT SPREADING ISLAM

The problem is there are millions who believe Isis is justified and more that believe in sharia law u fucking leaf

A lot of Syrians/Iraqis making up the numbers for ISIS are conscripts, or hick farmers with legitimate grievances against Assad/shia militias/k*rds

Of course the foreign fighters are scum though

I honestly don't care about the terrorists. 100 years from now it won't matter if some Muslims blew themselves up. But 100 years from now it will matter that the west allowed millions of them to "peacefully" invade.

Now add the statistics, if there is even one, how many Muslims support ISIS ideology (and others), and you get some worrisome numbers.
And then add statistics of Muslims who support Sharia laws.

I want to smash in the face of OP nigger with a sledge hammer.

>Terrorists do some terror
>we dindu nuffin #notallmuslims

>Someone makes a cartoon with Allah
>ALLAHU AKBAR from Paris to Kashmir

Canada at it again

The only reason there aren't more Muslims in ISIS is because they're breaking the charade. It's way harder to replace someone's culture when you're openly trying to murder them; easier to do it slowly from within.

Problem is much more than .00562% are okay with it or wouldn't be opposed to full shariah.

The rest are jihad and al queada

What able all of the other active terrorist groups? What about the governments that support them and the open support that they receive from Muslims?

He's also low balling the figures.

see

REMEMBER KIDS
ISLAM IS THE PEACE OF RELIGION
ALL MUSLIMS ARE PEACE-LOVING AND FRIENDLY
THAT IS WHY YOU MUST NEVER EVER INSULT ISLAM
OTHERWISE THE PEACE-LOVING MUSLIMS WILL KILL YOU AND BLOW UP BUILDINGS AND MURDER INNOCENTS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Just because they aren't picking up the guns doesn't mean they aren't sympathetic to the cause.

In fact a lot of Muslims approve of terrorist attacks but are too pussy to do it themselves.

you didn't pass the maths exam @ the handicap Kindergarten

did you, Lardous Man?

>Maths
It's math, singular, you fucking not-Mexico.

Because you can be evil without being in one particular terror group.

90000 soldiers, untold millions required to be complicit in gunding such an army, untold millions approvonf of the actions of such an army, untold dozens of other groups world wide expressing the same beliefs as ISIS.

I like your innocence. So pure. It's not all about ISIS. I don't really hate Islam, as long as they are not in Europe and not Shiite, shias are ok. But OP, please visit a town with a lot of muslims. I'm not talking about the few well educated in the big city. I am talking about the mudslimes who form a majority somewhere. Moroccans, Turks and other scum. They only cause trouble

Hi Justin Trudeau, first time on Sup Forums eh ?

he's right lets give the land our fathers fought and died for to them

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Actually mate, sunni guys dont have taqya, it is kinda a shia thing only.
Sunnis make up most of the terrorists,... So yeah, they kind wind up in hell if they lie, but an Iranian assassin could lie that he is the son of god himself and it is ok.

So basically, the guys who are usually terrorist cant lie, and the brotier muslims, that is, persians, can lie but they dont go boom boom

shill more leaf

Living in Northern Ireland the white people here are 10,000x the Jihadis compared to any Muslim I've met in my life.

Muslims are really pretty harmless unless you're letting them all in with no background checks like a dumbass.

Nice dubs, now shove them up your cunt.

I bet this guy browses pol... theres no way he doesn't.

LYIN TED

You are practicing taqiyyah right now, aren't you?!

>HERE'S A BOWL OF M&M's

That's 8,992,00 extremists, and thats just that single group.

Your point?

ISIS members can orchestrate mass murders and live for weeks in their muslim community without anyone reporting them.
>tell me more about how all Muslims are good boyz that dindu nuffinz
newobserveronline.com/molenbeek-nonwhites-protected-abdeslam/
nos.nl/artikel/2093793-in-molenbeek-wist-iedereen-waar-abdeslam-was.html

The Based Jew

Fuck whatever Sup Forums tells you, that man is your friend

ISIS is not the only group of terrorist/jihadist in the world.

Overall the figure is much closer to 500,000 jihadist when you add all the groups together.

Also you have a lot of extremist that while not terrorist support them. You also have extremist who want Sharia Law instilled by force as well as those who are just overly fanatical.

Most of the muslims in Sweden have never done anything related to terrorism but they still rape woman without a second thought. Are they not a problem?

Oh so it's mathematic right?

35 million canadians
1 is turdeau
0.0000028441410693970423% of canadians are trudeau

+ Boko Haram
+Taliban
+Moros
+Chechens
+Those assholes in Thailand
+Those other assholes in China
+Libya
+Yemen

Millions of Muslims protested over the Jyllands-Posten Mohammed comics, Draw Mohammed Day, Charlie Heebdo comics, and Innocence of Muslims video, yet they're nowhere to be seen when they're attacked on a daily basis.

When Muslims start protesting in the millions over the daily terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims, especially when they claim Muslims are the majority of the victims, then I'll start to feel bad for them and not label them terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

If muslims were good people, they wouldn't be muslims.

Because there are plenty of muslims who still kill and rape that aren't members of ISIS

>CIA-backed Pew forum
>Not biased at all

Why doesn't the 99.99448% of all muslims stop the radicals?

fucking kek austria is god tier always

As much of a shill that Shapiro is in this election cycle, he still knows how to argue against leftists. Look up his video "the myth of the muslim minority" Even though most muslims aren't ISIS, a lot of them aren't against ISIS per se

350~ million guns in USA

around 17,000 incidents this year

0.004857142857142857% of all guns are used in violence

>tell me more about how guns are the problem

Who is on the front line with ISIS right now? Is it jews?

"Many of my collaborators who fight with me (against pedophilia) reassure me with reliable statistics that say that the level of pedophilia in the Church is at about 2 percent,” Francis was quoted as saying.

Looks like you have a better chance getting "bummed" by a priest than bombed by ISIS.