MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME

Daily Reminder that this is the man who wants MDE: World Peace to fail.

It's up to us fans now to spread the word and get the show the ratings it deserves.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSimBCOj_Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi sam (reddit)

Sam you are making yourself look incredibly desperate. All of your shitposting here gives people the (probably true) impression that your show is about to be canceled because it is shit.

We need the best ratings we can the next two fridays. Adult Swim has already pulled our final episode on September 2nd so they can stuff some shows called "Space Coast" and "Home Movies" and anime.

We need this.

LOL screencapped. Fucking knew it. This is what you get for taking your few measly shekels from the jew.

You are probably only days away from being shelved, hope you didn't sign away too many rights when you took that check. Did they pay you free and clear, or was it an advance?

You think it's possible people would go on the internet and lie about who they are?

-Sam Hyde.

Of course. I also think its possible that you could be spamming these threads constantly on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to save your show and what you see as your last chance to have a career.

>says the man who hasn't reached 1 million viewers with his tv show

>Implying Sam cares about 'having a career

He just wants to fuck shit up, m8. You think he wants to become an 'established' comedian? Get outta here dood

Hi Sam.

The show has mediocre lolsorandum humor, but the production value is the highest of any of the dumb shows I've seen on adult swim.

Take some solace in that, even though it won't succeed.

what does sam even do as a job?

Hi. Sam Hyde here. Don't listen to that guy. I'm the real Sam Hyde.

--Sam Hyde

>The show has mediocre lolsorandum humor
Name one adult swim that doesn't

Sam if it's really you in this thread you deserve to know that The Wall Show was fucking hilarious

but were those two women on a script or just reacting? cause that shit had me in tears

he works in the NEET industry

I think he's just funded by patreon. No idea who he lives with or anything. I know he used to be a car salesman.

I just spoke to Sam Hyde and he said I was the real Sam Hyde

-Sham Hyde

There's a difference between doing random crazy shit until you get a reaction (Eric Andre) and surrealist humor aimed to share a message or fit a certain loose theme (World Peace)

You can easily distinguish the two with some basic critical thinking

u mad, wagie?

Who cares? I guess since you're just a child that never got over the intense desire to be famous, that matters to you.

why would that be a problem for you? i bet you like some hardcore patrician shit like Too Many Cooks. wow. so fucking random. blew my mind.

I don't know what too many cooks is. I don't even own a television, I threw it away years ago. I was a fan of the mde YouTube stuff until I realized Sam is a trannyfucking whore that is just trying to ride anything he can to some shekels.

WP isn't even edgy. Should just quit the show if they had artistic integrity. Hope the book is good.

Wonder what the ratings would be if it weren't for Eric Andre show....

Yes, Adult Swim is known for their intelligent cutting edge humor:
youtube.com/watch?v=rSimBCOj_Rg

Alan Resnick is patrician you tool. There isn't anything "lol so randum" in his programs

link latest episode

i have not seen this shit

do you get some sort of monetary compensation for your shilling or do you do it for free?

THIS is the shit replacing MDE in three weeks? Jesus christ.

4free, but they call it "guerilla marketing" to give it that lil edge ;)

>conceptual art connoisseur located
kys my man

dude....its just not funny. period. its not failing because jews are against it, or people in power want sam to fail. its tanking because its embarrassingly unfunny, and no one involved in this show has any talent.

>its failing
>better ratings then the daily show

OK

charls is balding now wtf??

the first episode had high ratings because its only 15 mins long, and people who watched eric were too drunk / high to care and didnt change the channel so they just left it on. the second weeks ratings plummeted quite a bit. and im sure week 3 will be chopped in half again.

don't take the bait. it's probably just a hillary supporter.

Yes it's a common thing that happens to adult males

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>jews rock
What did he mean by this?

MDE fans are as annoying as, (if not worse than) Rick and Morty fans. AS is definitely onto something.

Hmmm

baldy pls

>WP isn't even edgy.
compared to what? it is when you look at everything else on television right now

Of course you're comparing it to TDS. Nobody watches TDS.

uh maybe like 40 year olds lmfao
only cucks and numales go bald before then

WP is complete shit, can't wait for the coming death spiral as Sam's feeble career evaporates into nothing after this failure.

WP would be much better if they didn't censor the text