Moderate Islam redpill

19 yo atheist morrocanfag , here are some facts about the moderate muslim youth ( 18-25 )
> The vast majority dont do the whole 5 times a day prayer , let alone the 5 am one
> The vast majority drinks alcohol , are doing drugs , having sex etc ... things that are considered a huge sin in islam
> At least 5-10 % are secret atheists like me
> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags
> Maybe the number of muslims is growing , but most of them are identify as muslim simply because of their up bringing , rare are the ones who take islam seriously .
> They fast during ramadan mainly because its a cultural thing to do , they dont even respect the true fasting rules of islam
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you agree with me that Khan is red-pilled? I asked Sup Forums earlier and they mocked me because they're autistic.

They're not Muslims, they just call themselves one as to not disappoint their parents. Same thing in Kosovo which is where I'm from.

I'm sorry I dont know much about the guy , I only heard of him lately

The vast majority of Muslims aren't youth. You fucking shitskin. Either you reform Islam and remove the violent parts if your Scripture or fuck off and be forever jihad extremists

Sounds like my ex, who was from Bangladesh.

Her customs were more Indian than Muslim outside of ramadan and avoiding pork

Agree 100 % , like I said the atheists in my country are very cautious about their religious ( or lack of ) beliefs mainly to avoid being shamed by society

According to recent studies in the UK, the younger generations in Islam are in fact more pious than their parents.

Maybe Morrocans are different, the ones here are bro-tier and love the pints, but the Pakistanis and Afghans seem like very conservative and traditional people.

Is the """""moderate"""""" Islam meme still a thing?

Do moderate muslims exist?
How do you feel about ISIS, do they represent muslims?
What would happen if you declare to your family and closest friends that you are atheist?
Are you (muslims in general) brainwashed to hate christians?
Taqqyia, is it frequently used what do you think?

Islam reformation is not going to happen overnight , it will take a long time but sooner or laterr it WILL happen , just a small example is whats happening in my own country where the next elections are in favor of the PAM party who is publicly pushing for a secular constitution

Do moderate muslims exist?
Yes

How do you feel about ISIS, do they represent muslims?

Yes , they represent the true nature of islam , ISIS is pretty much islam taking very very seriously

What would happen if you declare to your family and closest friends that you are atheist?

No idea to be honest

Are you (muslims in general) brainwashed to hate christians?

No , christians in islam are bro-tier , but everyone here is brainwashed to hate the state of israel , and maybe the jews

Taqqyia, is it frequently used what do you think?
Taqqiya , what do you mean ?

will I be murdered just for visiting your country? Is it even worth visiting?

Why is marrying your cousin a legit thing?
Moroccan girls I knew even got exited about it when we were in high school.

I don't doubt you. But I also know that 99% of you will eventually toe the line and become good little Muslims and as part of the community you will reflect those values. Some of the values are repugnant to us westerners.

Not at all , visit marrakesh or Agadir and you will be treated better than you are right now in america

No one marries their cousins anymore , maybe some do in the rural area , it was a thing back in the 60's up to the 80's but its over now

I meant this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
If Christians are bro tier then why are we getting killed in most of muslims countries? What causes this?

Why haven't you accepted the one true lord of Jesus Christ?

should i have anal sex with my gf for the sole purpose of reproduction ?

So, everybody hates Israel?

We dont want your kind in our country because we want to be homogenous, how would you like having millions of white western Europeans poored into your country for decades?

Would saying no to that be considered bad in your country?

how so?

how would a chink like me be treated if i went to Morocco

is zinedine zidane the most based muslim?

No one cares mororoococococ

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Dont know much about it since its a mainly shia muslim thing

If Christians are bro tier then why are we getting killed in most of muslims countries? What causes this?

In islam there is thing called jizya where christians need to pay fees to live in muslim lands , I guess the chritians being killed refused to do so or something of this nature , the ones in my country are never bullied or even discriminated against , we have a huge church called Sacre coeur of casablanca in the heart of the city and everyone likes it / visit its from time to time

> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags

You might not care but it doesn't make a difference. A huge number of people migrating in will eventually change the demographics especially when you consider birth rates. Maybe it isn't a goal, but it is a product of muslim migration into Europe.

Depends on how much shekels you will be bringing

Why do Moroccans behave like shit in the France and in the West, but when they return to Morocco they are suddenly model citizens? What is it about being away from Morocco that makes them chimp out? I live in Montreal and a lot of criminals are Moroccan, I'm sure these people wouldn't be criminals in their home countries, so why?

>moderate
>islam

pick 1
how do you reconcile the fact that Mohammed was an extremist?

Yes , for morrocans its mainly because of the attacks israel is conducting on the palestinan state

>moderately worshiping a kiddy-fucking, bronze age warlord

>how would you like having millions of white western Europeans poored into your country for decades?

>implying it wasn't the case.

you never opened a history book have you ?

Not me, you are a good country compared to kebabs, you are our only ally in the middle-east.

He was , I hate him , I'm not even muslim you lowiqfag read the OP

I guess you're right.
I live in a big German city that is full of "Muslims" and, according to Burgers and their meme-"knowledge", is just like an ISIS controlled sharia zone.

But in reality almost no one wears hijab, a burqa I have only seen once or twice in my life, everyone drinks alcohol, no one has an ISIS beard, everyone listens to music and has girlfriends and boyfriends, etc.

For them, Islam seems to be a kind of identity or culture but it has more to do with food (kebab) and hookah or "Arab Pop" music and stuff like that but that's the only difference.

Oh, and contrary to popular belief they also don't get that many children, just like "Christian" Germans.

How about suriname/indonesia who were once part of NL? Are they welcome?

you're a sandnigger from saudi arabia who invaded morocco, settled on the atlantic coast and adopted western culture

no one gives a shit, you're not even a real Nort African

one day, we'll exterminate all your filth, if you haven't cucked yourself out of existence by race mixing with whites before

There is a huge project going on pushing for morroco to be among the top 10 tourist destinations in the world , tourists here ( escpecially from europe or the us/canada ) are very respected here and are always treated very well

Fuck off cucks. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

>Algeria

Va te faire foutre, filthy pigs.

They can stay but no new ones, they also should be bred out.

I don't believe in the muslmin invasion of europe since I understood the majority of your brother in Europe are very very hypocrites toward islam.
the only thing they do to respect islam traditions is to not eat pork.
But you can see them produce and do drugs, drink alcohol, have sex with women before marriage, steal things from other people, don't do Ramadan etc etc...
I don't have anything against immigrant, if you are a good and very working person you are welcome.

You just described where I live ( Casablanca )

Yea yea yea, have you eaten pork ever? Scared of the other white meat?

keep the dune coons in check or fuck your country bro
maybe you guys can have a nice civilization of your own soon. just fuck those islam faggots up and keep atheism and secularism normalized, or we will fuck your shit up.

That's not a meme, seriously, the place where I live is becoming completly full of hijab.
And there's a huge religious pressure here.
I'm pretty sure that even in Morocco there's not such an hijab and religious pressure as here.

Oh, and also, you consider yourself as an Atheist in Morocco, but here in Europe there's a huge gap, because culturally we eat pork, and non-halal food, and I'm pretty sure that you'll become as religious as your fellow citizen once facing our culture.

And the last, I really hope that no-one in Morocco knows that you are an apostat, you'll have some serious trouble.
2 years ago I've saved an Algerian, they have beaten him because he was breaking the ramadan... So... I can't imagine what would happen to him if he left the religion...

sandniggers from saudia arabia are hypocrites, news at 11

i am so happy everytime I see a sandnigger race mixing with a white

two birds with a stone

>"you can't have this piece of desert"
>*bombs self externaly*

this guy is a dune coon, litteraly

he's an arab from saudi arabia who settled in North Africa

they're the scum of the earth, but not everything is lost, they are race mixing with whites

Demographics have always been changing since the dawn of humanity , nothing new here , it just social dynamics working perfectly fine , If anything it will be the least noticeable demographic change since , like I explained , most muslims are westernized and dont care that much about religion

Do the people of Morocco know how the Moroccans act outside the country?

tabon mok yal 3attay

RARE FLAG

Not a big fan of meat but no never ate pork simply because Its not available

how do you reconcile being a decent human being with your prophet being a pedophilic warmonger?

WOLLAH ZEGBÉ ZEMMEL

Yeah, you're just proving what everyone already knows,that not all muslims are extremists, but those that are even if they're small in numbers are enough to turn any place into a shithole.
The bad reputation muslims have everywhere in the world is well deserved and you can drink beer and fuck your cousin all you want, you're not going to prove anyone islam is good.

Non mais t'es un breton toi, c'est pas possible autrement !

Sérieusement, là ou j'habite, je peux te dire que j'ai une chance folle de ne pas être musulman, ils se foutent une pression de malade avec la religion.

>Demographics have always been changing since the dawn of humanity

Can we stop with this "argument" that all changes are equal, that since things were changing in the pas that therefore everything has to change now?

Not all changes are equal. Some just outright suck.

>Algeria
>Rare

They're literally the French kebabs

Read the OP , Im not a fucking muslim ffs

Only if her penis is feminine and smaller than yours.

morrocians arent real muslimes.
go kill yourself.
the only time a morrocian prays is when he gets drunk or goes to the beach to try and score tourist chicks.
also your rate of poverty is higher than the actual rate of employment and your women are bigger whores than brits.
the only real people in your country are those living in the deserts and mountiains because they are arabs that dont follow islam.

N E W F A G
N
E
W
F
A
G

So...The French?

enjoy your islamic Rotterdam :)

>you never opened a history book have you ?

I'm sure your Algerian history books depict native Arabs and Berbers welcoming the French with open arms

Morocco, you are our first and truly only ally. We live together, we die together. Deus vult comrade.

FUCK YOUR COUNTRY
TAKE BACK THE PEOPLE THAT RUN AWAY LIKE A REAL STATE

AGREE TO OUR TERMS, LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THIS FUCKING PLANET

this whole "they left so they are criminals and we dont take them back" is fucking ridiculous, they should all get fucking shot and your country invaded for being so fucking retarded towards its own offspring

>the only real people in your country are those living in the deserts and mountiains because they are arabs that dont follow islam.

they're actually the only non arabs and real North Africans, you uneducated retard

people like OP came from Saudi Arabia, they're arabs and settled on the atlantic coast

the ignorance in this reply is too much

Shut up Esmaralda
Fuck you I'm French, I'm coming back ASAP

If you think religion is like a buffet that you can pick & choose what you like from it, then you have NO religion.

MINDER

MINDER

MINDER

white muslim here, we dont need you arabs anymore, were replacing you

>"guys moderate muslims are actually pretty chill"
>moroccan
Doesn't count. Your observations are on muslims living in one of the most tolerant and liberal Arab countries. They are about the closest Arab country to Europe in that regard. Sex in the City 2 takes place in Dubai but had to be filmed in Morocco because it was the only Arab country that would allow them to produce a comedy film about white sluts on their soil. I couldn't point to Lebanon and be like "see? Muslims go to night clubs and have one night stands and shit". The rest of the Arab world, you know, the ones actually sending their people to Europe, are nothing like Moroccans, which you spelled wrong.

In 1777, Morocco was the first country in the world to formally acknowledge the United States as an independent nation.

Deus vult comrade

>muslim
>moderate

> the least noticeable demographic change
>most muslims are westernized

>> Lol @ your life if you think we even care about muh invasion of europe , thats just a /pol meme that is taken way to seriously by ignorant newfags

This was actually surprising, there are so man youtube videos of non politically affiliated muslims claiming with pride that "yeah we are taking over" laughing

>> Maybe the number of muslims is growing , but most of them are identify as muslim simply because of their up bringing , rare are the ones who take islam seriously .

Polls say otherwise, in non european countries being muslim takes a casual mundane part of peoples lives, its just something you are and do, but in europe the youth lives it too strongly, a sort of do or die mentality, they care about what the neighbour is doing and how, even if the neighbour is muslim as well

>Islam reformation is not going to happen overnight

I don't believe you. Your people have been fighting since the year 632 when Muhammad died. If you haven't figured it out by now, you're never going to figure it out. The world has been waiting for Islam to reform and to mature out of its hostility and violence for 1400 years. You've had enough time. It's not going to happen.

>the ugliest flag ever

if it was not for arabs being savagge monkeys, islam its not that bad

mal mok kat l7ass fzboub dial had zwamel sir llay 3ti lmok lcancer tfou

how many times do I have to remind people ITT that I AM NOT MUSLIM ,

look at this Uncle Tom

hahaha

There's a problem, if you want to redpill us on moderate Islam: you self-identify as an atheist, that's Number 1. And Number 2 is that you yourself declared that ISIS does in fact represent Islam taken very, very seriously.

So you yourself are not a moderate muslim, but an atheist, imho. And I'd like to think that most of the so called moderate muslims are actually secretly atheists. They don't follow Islam, they don't believe in it and they only pretend to be muslims - which is also condemned by the Qur'an.

If however, when you do follow Islam strictly, you end up as ISIS, there is a problem in Islam. A super massive black hole problem. You see: the problem here is not fundamentalism in itself, but the fundamental ideals. A fundamentalist buddhist will rather get himself killed than hurt another human being, a fundamentalist muslim becomes ISIS.

There is also something you might not be aware of, but which I realized: there are indeed a lot of muslim by name "Muslims" in Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Tunesia, Lebanon and Libya. HOWEVER there is a serious trend among the muslims in Europe to go back to their islamic roots. Saudi Arabia and Erdogans Imams and the Islamic Unions are also to blame for this, but not exclusively.
Many, not all, but many Muslims in Europe do not integrate, they segregate and form counter cultures. Even though many of their parents and grandparents came as atheistic Kemalists to Germany, their childen and grandchildren turn back to Islam, because they can hold onto something with it and identify with it. Multi culturalism has failed. And I have seen a drastic increase of hehadscarfs, tschadoors and even niqabs over the last years. 700 men from Germany alone joined ISIS, and they knew what they got themselves into when joining, from Europe it's thousands. - In a city close to mine a young man, around 19 years old, got radicalized and ended up as a suicide bomber in Iraq, killing a lot of people.

forgot this one, really important to me since its a huge part of my personal life.

Why do muslims hate dogs?
Why do muslims harm dogs?
Is it just cause the quran says they are dirty?

I have a pet dog and help abandon dogs at the shelter, they have also been at the core of europeans lives specially when europe was a cold shithole riddled with conflict and disease

Could this anti-dog mentality change for muslims in the west?

I am not responsible for immigrants lol

Doesn't matter. You moderate muslims/secular muslims/ atheists in islamic countries allow extremist muslims to run the show. You are enablers and therefore you get lumped in with the enemy. If you were as good as you say you are, you would've done your part to reform Islam or secularize the Islamic world.

what the fuck are you doing in the netherlands ? How is the situations there ? are there that much muslim?

So 90% of you are degenerates and the other 10% are snackbar terrorists.

>sauce?
Thank you Google Image Search

And they'll likely get more religious as they get older as they're low IQ fags that pleasure chase and after their youthful pleasure chasing, they'll repent and realize that paradise with Allah sounds pretty swell.

In any case, the 5-10% atheists are countered with the 5-10% extremists and the majority who practices some sort of Islam that will eventually get more serious with it or get pressured into being more strict by the vocal minority.

If you look at a lot of the kids and adults that went into ISIS, not all of them were serious Muslims by any stretch, but Islam being the king of bad ideas is like a dormant virus that can be unleashed at any point in one's life (see the San Bernadino shooters).

In short Islamic countries are not only low IQ, but you also bring customs that are worse than the dindus because that's encoded in your belief system.

their Turkish grandparents were uneducated and weren't redpilled about whites so of course they swallowed everything the drunkard said

Goddamn right. Together, we will never die.

You are referring to a vast majority of muslims in your post. So am I.

I don't give a fuck what you are .

My point is still 100% valid.

Religion is not something you alter to fit your own selfish neediness .

I feel like the muslim youth in Europe is getting back to islam is mainly due to the need for an identity in foreign countries so they head towards islam to create an identity for themselves since islam has a strong " brotherhood " feel to it

I agree with some of what you said