Why are Americans so stupid and give revolvers to some of their policemen...

Why are Americans so stupid and give revolvers to some of their policemen? It takes ages to reload why not a normal pistol?

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't.

i dont belieb u

No one issues revolvers anymore you twat

samefag

They are issued a semi auto. If they can qualify in some departments they can use a personal sidearm (often 1911) . but if the cop has a revolver, count on him being an expert with it versus average with a semi auto

Sup Forums
>For that random stupid

murka's Russia's BITCH

they do what the fuck they're told.

>Takes ages to reload them
Not like the criminal is going to get up after 2-3 shots.

>In a shootout with an armed bank robber, Sergeant Timothy Gramins fired 33 rounds of .45 ACP over the course of 56 seconds. Even with no drugs or alcohol in his system, the suspect was able to keep firing at the officer after sustaining six hits to vital organs in addition to 8 non-vital hits. It wasn’t until Gramins fired a series of shots that struck the suspect’s head that he was taken out of the fight.

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

Gunshot wounds, even multiple, are rarely instantly fatal. Usually takes a headshot to drop someone right where they stand, and officers are typically supposed to shoot at the torso and abdomen area since it's a lot easier to hit.

hey man... congrats

americans are uncivilized savages that's why

here in europe our police dont carry guns

Which is why Europe is the worse place to live.

Leave it to a non American to prioritize more bullets over accuracy. Fucking retard OP. Embarrassing.

Remember kids: quality over quantity

"Here we count the gun violence rate by the number if convictions rather than the incidence rate"
>aren't we civilized

because it is impossible for a revolver to jam. super rare that you need more than 6 rounds and to know that 100% your gun will fire is nice

>our police don't carry guns
Your joke of a police don't even arrest somebody if they aren't white, unless they're caught in the middle of murder, because they're too cucked and afraid of being called racist.

>won't jam
Do you really have that little experience with firearms? Everything jams, get over it.

Colt python or plastic 9mm gun. ez choice tbh.

>everything jams
Why haven't my guns jammed yet then?

Lol you can cry, and you can scream, but everyone knows leftists can't meme

bro... revolvers don't jam... you're fucking retarded. pull trigger, hammer drops

Revolvers are no better or worse then a pistol. They usually carry less bullets but they get the benefit of not as likely to jam. If you have to shoot more then 6 times at a Target you're not really aiming which makes you more dangerous then the criminal. In the gun world revolver vs pistol is like Coke vs Pepsi.
Most police officers are issued Glock 9mm though. Not revolvers

U can use prefilled cylinders or speedloaders which make it faster. Honestly tho i prefer a 36~38 revolver for my carry, but i can certainly see the benefit of a pistol with greater ammo capacity for someone who is more likely to need to use it.

dumbfuck americans kys

Ooh almost quints

You probably maintain them properly and have yet to reach a situation that results in a failure to fire. For example, I have yet to have an FTF, FTE, or other malfunction out of an m16 or m4.
The cylinder has to rotate into position and the hammer still has to find its way to the primer. Also, the cylinder has to properly interface with the barrel. Google "revolver indexing failure"

No nigger infestation
No Gun crime to speak of
Better educational system
Better public healthcare
No Trump / Clinton (Pick your poison)

Worse how?

All these flavors and you choose salty

Poor little miserable, jealous European

They use speed loaders you fucking ape

dumbfuck eurocuck don't pass on your genetic information to the next generation

Revolvers don't jam and ever hear of a speed loader, moron? Im licensed to carry, carry a Security Six, speedloader in blazer pocket. Yes, I'm an adult. I wear a blazer.

>rampant islam

>Ruger

I know right, they did once and it lead to a whole nation if fat lazy retarded brainwashed man children who chant "no1" while being last at everything except picking fights with sand niggers, but i guess they need an easy win to break the loosing streak. Probably wise not to do that again.

>rampant Christianity
Both sides of the same coin

Their targets are typically unarmed black men. You don't need more than six shots for that.

>pockets full of speed loaders

Hello fellow canine

Pockets full of magazines...
Point was?

Yeah America is so shit. That's why everyone is trying to move there from their countries

I guess that's why they're currently trying to incorporate all of that Islamic DNA into their gene pool right now, giving their children another easy win to take back control of their ancestral homeland

You would have to live in a very rural place with an extremely relaxed sheriff or chief of police. Local sheriff's deputies are allowed to pick between a glock or a 1911. All local PD's carry glocks. The issue isn't really reload speed, as you can get be pretty fuckin fast with a speed reloader, it's that you only get 6 shots. My G22 carries like 15+1. Pretty much a no brainer.

Mudslime infestation
Get knifed or raped to death because no guns
Better educational system but has yet to yield any tangible benefits over US school systems
Pays 50% income tax for shit-tier healthcare
Will be mudslime nation within 8 years

America
Actually get to own things - not temporarily rent from the government
Guns to fight nigger infestation
Chance of being self-sufficient
There is a reason why elite athletes and political figures come to America for life-saving surgeries

Gee, should we pool all the "I'm going to Canada if trump wins" claims?
Just the latest bait the media is feeding Americans, you know they like to keep you uninformed and scared.

You usually don't need more than 6-shots to kill a nigger your fucking faggot

one led to an era of government funded cell phones for less valued members of the society the other led to interspeces sti outbreaks (pick your poison)

>you're

My country is infested with niggers
My country likes to keep us ignorant and scared
Jump on board with latest media hype about some religion that isn't yours being the 'new bad guy'
hur dur your country might be as bad as us one day, if our media overlords tell us so

No, just "you", he mistyped, not a grammatical error

Nigger do you know where you are??

seems more plausible you omitted the e and a comma, than just an extra r.

An English translated version of a Japanese Image Board?
The easiest place on earth to start a kindergarten level argument?
The place where Americans ask for medical advice because of their shit tier healthcare system?
Sup Forums Where we used to shoop whoops, fire lazorz and order our pizza's cheesy?

That doesn't really work well in structure, I know English is a hard language to master, but I believe in you

44 magnum would have fixed that.. but 6/56 aint great, he needs a red dot

relationships can be hard, you'll get there.

?

or better yet

>Why are Americans so stupid

they really are stupid lol..

I'll second this

They don't anymore. Cities stopped issuing by the mid-to-late 80's, even the rurals had stopped by the mid-90's.

Almost all are now equipped with 9mm's, generally Glocks. DHS has attempted to push .40 S&W, but it really hasn't (and probably never will) caught on.

What, did Bratislava just get Miami Vice or something?

Police can use their own guns you fucking retard.