m.youtube.com/watch?v=48HS9nU1B8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we do?

everyone hates you

Yes...

Why?

A

Fucking

because your post are absolutely abhorrent. You were the cool country that no one could hate. But you leafs are absolutely and irredeemable the worst posters in the entire forum.

You are cool in the real world. But here, you are nothing more than a leaf.

They really are a miserably bunch. I have never seen a post from them which can be considered normal. So, yeah, it's not just you, they really are a bunch of misanthropic cunts, best to avoid and ignore.

I get told many times even irl to avoid Argentinians...but u don't want to. I like Argentina and their people. They're great. Truly the Europeans of Latin America.

because porteños generally are douchebags

Uruguay has the best posters of Latin America. I also like Perú posters. They're kind and are good at memes.

Chile da bes, fäm. Haven't seen a lot of Uruguay tbqh

>forum

Chile forces too many memes man. Also are rude to Canadians. I don't like countries being rude to us. We are nice to everyone. We have 1-2 posters that are cancer. Take them out and we are kind and funny posters man. It's a fact.

Luff Canada and Canadians, fäm especially the shitposters tbqh. They truly make this board what it is, which is a place to have some anonymous fun online with strangers around the world

>porteños have allways the fault

You know the REAL country that bullies canada? PERU! He acts all kind to everyone with anime pics but then makes snide posts about canada. Everyone thinks he's a nice poster but in reality he's very evil...

USA is always our #1 ally desu.

Just want Argentina to like us also.

No, that's not true...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=48HS9nU1B8k

Perú is just a funny guy. He is harmless. I like Perú and their posts. Don't take their stuff offensively. Argentinian however always hits us with low blows man. It's not fun.

So you like Quebec posters but not the rest of Canada?

Even worse bro.

Blame the other leafs. You weren't always hated.

ontario posters > quebec posters = maritime posters > BC posters > rest >>>>>> alb*rt*ns

I do blame them. It's 2 posters that are cancerous.

I suggest you try to ignore them. Most of us Canadians are kind posters that respect your countries and have some decent memes!

Have any territory niggas posted before?

they hate white countries,or is just the leafs are a bunch of shitposters

bet there'sa couple Guys in Yukon desu

No no, it's the other way round. They love Europeans, since they themselves are also Europeans, you see? And they hate pretty much everyone else

Very cool.

Don't use the word bunch. It's 2 cancerous posters! If I saw them irl, I'd beat them up!

Hmmm..
Are you the
>Wasted entire day on Sup Forums

Lad?

Who? I just got on was out being a normal desu.

Oohh..ok, then, carry on la

t.juanito
It is perferct when you describe a group

>taking posts in Sup Forums seriously
There, found your problem.

this

>begging to be liked
>on an anonymous korean ice sculpture appreciation imageboard
>begging to be liked by a mostly isolated and irrelevant country in the most irrelevant continent

Africa doesn't count btw, it's always used as an example of everything bad with shitty societies

>forum

>on an anonymous korean ice sculpture appreciation imageboard
That was bretty good

its literally just dumb Sup Forums memes since Trudeau got elected

werent you the guy who was obsessed for getting an argie gf like some months ago?

also youre wrong, the average argie doesnt know shit about canada except maple syrup and apple pies..
my favourite cartoon when i was young was jacob two two kek

>apple pies..
That's more american 2bh.

>jacob two two
>First episode date: September 7, 2003

Underage.