I just watched the 1995 film of this and it was pretty uneventful...

I just watched the 1995 film of this and it was pretty uneventful, what are Hollywood going to do to make it interesting?

Is it just going to be Blade Runner with a female protagonist?

Was her nose always that big? Guess with age womens tits go down in size and their nose grow larger.

No Tachikomas, no sale.

It's going to be Lucy sequel

theres literally nothing wrong with her nose

guys let's stay on topic here

>it was pretty uneventful
KYS

It's genna be a shitty adaptation ruined by studio execs

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Lucy with a "progressive look at the potential future a patriarchal society can lead to"

Yes sir

lol triggered weeb

name something interesting that happened in this film

PRO TIP

some weebot pulling off her own arms (wtf was that is she retarded?) isn't a good plot point

i don't know but the fact that they're giving her prosthetic chink eyes to make her look more asian is fucking hilarious

You LITERALLY missed the whole movie.

what did i miss

Obviously the entire plot if all you took away was the end action segment.

following around a garbage truck picking up pieces of the plot that fell out whilst the conversations bluntly spouted the themes of post humanism not really much going on tbqh

Yeah you missed the plot then. What those packages were. The fact he was brain hacked and didn't even have a daughter, etc. are all parts of the plot.

right but it wasn't engaging, just a handful of neat ideas that were lacklustre in execution

I think you were looking for a GITS:SAC sort of action feel and was disappointed when it wasn't 100% action cyberpunk cyborgs fighting the whole time my man. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I actually enjoyed both seasons of SAC. But the first movie was just slower paced than that.

thats everyone user

thats the best we could hope for, unfortunately, it will not even be that.

Worst case scenario - Ultraviolet level shit

Best case scenario - Aeon Flux Live action level shit.

In my dreams case scenario - As good as Exmachina.

Okay Sup Forums autists, will Scarlet go full feontal nude in the opening credits/ cyborg assembly scene? Will she be topless in the first action scene where she jumps off the Building and puts on an invisibility cloak?

She showed her boobs in Glazer's last artsy film, will she show her tits in a commercial movie for a shitton of money?

>le SJW Boogeyman

she wont because 1. this will be PG-13 and 2. She doesn't feel the need to do that anymore.

>uneventful
>just going to be Blade Runner with female

Holy shit kys. Stick to capeshit. Yes I'm triggered now fuck off and watch some children's movies faggot.

>will she she her tits

God I hope not. Those things were disappointing as fuck.

You are too much used to western animation were every chacter is hyperactive and has to do something distracting in every frame.
It's because western animation is only aimed at children wich have short attention spawn.

Pay more attention to dialougue, it shouldn't be too hard if you tried.

Casting choices are terrible not gonna watch.

There's no way they're really doing that.

Ug the profile of her face is so ugly... I would like her more if she were more humble, but she doesn't seem to see her own flaws.

>spend 20 million on overrated jewess "action-girl" typecast
>spend 10 million dollar slanting her eyes up in post because SJWs getting mad you whitewashed the Major
>Shirow gets enough royalties to make oily musclegirl art for the rest of his life
Who really wins here?

Adult anime fans are literally niche in the west. And they're usually manchild weeaboos.

Just a reminder that Aeon Flux made back about 50 million from a 65 million budget, and that's without bullshit controversy and for just about as niche a female-lead-cyberpunk property as GitS.

What if we got worse, a western redesigned one that spouts meme

What comic books you like, fàm?

Something like TARS but with Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

>a western redesigned one that spouts meme

apart from the redesign it'd be the same?

Looking forward to the new Iron(wo)man.

A blue laser shooting into the sky.

These dubs pose a good question. Even if it's just tits with the impression of full nudity I'll preorder my ticket right fucking now. Can never get enough naked Scarjo. Also checked.