O.p. needs help. If youre helping or just giving advice get on in here im just gonna ignore trolls

O.p. needs help. If youre helping or just giving advice get on in here im just gonna ignore trolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

tijuanaflats.com/stores/sarasota/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Timestamp from earlier. Its backwards but you get the point

Op do you sell heroin?

Check Ohio clerk of the courts for warrants or arrest records since he has history there too.

What we currently have

No i dont. Why?

What I don't get is that, if he's as big an addict that op says he is, why hasn't anybody come up with a sting op?

Seriously, take a couple days to chat up Mr sand nigger and set up a deal, notify police and have him arrested?

Proof he wont talk to me hes afraid of me. We used to be co workers before he got fired for missing too much work cause hes always pilled out.

More proof. pic is of me at his house. And what i suspect was his phone but idk cause he never answered

Do people really buy drugs from random people messaging them on fb?

And the plot of Saving Leah's Privates continues... her name was Leah right?

Because it's amin i trade your gingergirl for some heroin-pills.

Am I in reddit? Wtf

The case of Leah continues. What we know about Amin

FACEBOOK
/amin.awada.39

ADDRESS
1910 Debbie St, Sarasota, FL 34231

lifes on right side where the SUV is? (pls confirm)
car is not his in driveway

WORK (according to facebook)
Tijuana Flats
facebook com/tijuanaflats/?pnref=lhc

Addicts aren't the smartest people. If the itch gets bad enough, they'll hit you up.

Middle name is Jihad

Yeah her name is leah. Most adorable thing to touch the planet. No idea how my retarded ex popped out such an awesome little girl

I don't get the whole deal here. There must be more. But whatever. When did heroin become legal man? Simplest solution is to call the authorities on him.

If you call social services, wife and bf will know its you. They'll check, you can call them again, and keep pestering till they do something. other option is to just call the cops. better to call when you know he is holding or just got re-upped from a dealer. That might or might not look like it came from you.

If he is the addict he should be mad-scared and paranoid. If you are worried about more than just neglect, call social service, get evidence of him scoring or getting high, try getting custody.

no its the house to the right

Is this baby mama that works at McDonald's?

tijuanaflats.com/stores/sarasota/

Not sure if there's other Tijuana Flats in Sarasota but I'd say call the manager and ask if you can get information on if Amin ever seemed drugged.

Full OP

>This is a p.a. request. Ive been here for 9 years. Never made a thread. Rarely posted. Just browse mostly. You guys owe me nothing but im going to ask you for something. My ex girlfriend has been refusing to let me see my daughter. Shes dating a heroin addict and she leaves my 4 year old with him for days or even weeks at a time. He convinced her to block me from seeing my child. Ive called the cops and they say there is nothing they can do. Ive gone to his house but he refuses to open the door. I havent seen my daughter in months. Im breaking down to be honest. Im not even sure what it is you guys could do for me. Im getting desparate. I just want to make his life hard enough that he leaves my ex and stops hiding my daughter from me and spending the child support i send on fucking oxys. I dont want the bitch back i have a beautiful wife now. I just want to see my daughter. If there is anything my/b/rothers can do for me it will be appreciated. His name is amin awada. He lives in sarasota florida. Hes a muslim and a heroin addict. He has some stupid michigan state logo in his profile pic on fb. I know im gonna get 100 replys saying to go fuck myself. But i seriously dont know where else to turn. I cant afford a lawyer. If for any reason you wanna contact me my e mail is Butmylovebug@gmail if even one of you has a child you know what im going through. This shit isnt cool. I never did anything to any of them. Please help the pic is of him but its not his active profile. The michigan state one is what you are looking for. Pic is just for reference. Let me know where he works if you can cause it says tijuana flats in his bio but i went there and none of them have seen him

And it's non script oxy it seems.

If he's really doing heroin why don't you just call the police and get him arrested

For the record. The steps i have already taken are. Tried talking to him. Tried talking to my ex. Went to his house and banged on the door for an hour and called the cops. Ive called cps twice. Ive consulted with a dozen lawyers and am currently saving money for the 2k down payment. This is a meantime thing. Maybe i learn something. Maybe him getting messaged makes him leave my ex and then my kid isnt around him anymore. Im not asking anyone to do anytjing illegal. I really just wanna bounce ideas around and let you guys do your research on him cause im not good at that shit.

Just a heads up if they were so inclined they could call the cops on you for harassment. You need to watch yourself OP or you'll never see your kid again

>Call manager and tell them you saw one of their employees buying drugs from someone outside your house .

>Use most recent photo to describe him most accurately

How do you know it was one of our employees?
>was was wearing his uniform

BOOM.
>drug test/termination

Why don't you have custody?

Protip: just because you call the police doesnt mean they are allowed (or even willing) to break into a house and arrest a man. They wont even bother to visit him as long as he is not selling.

No they cant. I havent asked anyone to do anything. What you guys do with public information is not my responsibility

Newfag chill

You need to lurk for a few more years.

Anyone wanna share some nice phone spoofers? Combine that with his address and phone number and it is very very easy to get him swatted(not the best idea if the kid is there) or to get him in trouble with LE.

Gl OP. Also, why not catch him alone at night with 2 of your homies or alone and put him in the hospital? Stab him with a needle with a bit of heroin in it, making it look like an addict robbing another addict.

Or something ekse, be creative.

Here then?

Creativity and computer skill is why im here friend. Maybe i missed something that you guys will throw out there but honestly the same stuff is being said over and over and ive done all that.

Good question.

Forgot pic

There's really not a whole lot Sup Forums could do that could get your daughter back. Best we can do is make this faggot's life miserable.

Because in the great state of florida the mother has natural custody. I have to get a lawyer and take her to court to actually get custody and im saving for one now buts still at least a month or 2 away before i have enough.

Do not SWAT the guy, that would endanger OP's daughter, it's too much of a risk.

Why don't you hire a private investigators before going to a lawyer? You need compelling evidence to sway a court case in your favor. Start there.

Op what is the closest police stations phone number?

Yeah dont fucking swat him. My daughter is at his house.

Op do you think your daughter is in harms way?

Answer in a post yes in a full sentence.

Really cute

Call his boss like we said earlier OP. Get a drug test for him.

OK non script oxy. Look man, you won't believe it, but I am in the same situation. I got a daughter my ex wont let me see. There is no ex or junkie (yet) but who knows. I'm pretty sure my ex is way more crazier than yours or maybe yours isn't vindictive enough yet but things can get worse.

You are doing all this shit it seems because you want the douchebag to leave your ex. The thing is, if you remotely succeed, your ex is going to go apeshit on you. She is gonna blame you, prob. come after your wife and generally make things even harder. The next guy might be even worse.

The best you can do is keep this shit legal and above the board. Don't get in to all the shenanigans i know you want to. You reached out to Sup Forums, try reaching out to a lawyer, try getting more time with your daughter, try for custody, try getting social services involved.

Lastly, I know it sucks bro, and I hate to say it because I heard it myself too many times - you are gonna have to accept the situation and let go to a certain extent.

Yes they can. I had this talk with my buddies who is a cop when my ex and I had a ball falling out. If you keep texting/calling someone who wants nothing to do with you it's considered harassment. All he has to do is ask or tell you to stop and if you don't you are technically breaking the law. Be careful.

Are you actually retarded?

Just call it in as a tip that you heard a child screaming at the address as you were walking by. Saw a kid get dragged back inside....

Wow wtf was I typing. ball should have been bad and buddies should have been buddy.

He already called no one knows him there anymore

>obvious jest

I think some PI's take cases for free, sometimes.

But only if the client was a fine looking dame lit by a full moon in a smokey room.

Is this right op?

If you look near the top you will see that he has never asked me to stop. And im not responible for anyone else messaging him because i didnt ask you to.

how illegal is to hack this motherfucker and see if he has texted any drug dealer? not trolling

You get what you pay for.

No decent, professional pi will take a job for free. Would you want someone popping by on their way from one place to another just to see if they can see through the windows on their way by or someone who's gonna sit in their car for hours, tailing and taking photos from a distance so that the sand nigger can fuck up on film?

If you could hack you would know.

He lives at 1910 debbie street sarasota florida. Right side of duplex.

Hahaha

I'm not talking about what Sup Forums does, I'm talking about what you do. The moment him or the girlfriend says leave us alone or stop you damn well better stop or you're fucked.

Last thread just 404d by the way

is this your ex op?

Nah it was some fat negress

No

I'd recommend some kind of crowdfunding site to get a lawyer and then posting the link in this thread. There's some legitimately sympathetic people here.

Goddammit I am trying to help op.
But the right side according to street view is what I first posted, and you said no, right of that, that's why I took the Fucking time to put the text Here? In the Fucking image

No thats my fiance.

>kickstarter crap

genius

The pic that says "here is exactly where he lives sorry

He doesn't work there anymore right op?

Check if he isn't in ya shed.

Not as far as i know. I went to both in that city and showed the pic to a couple employees they all said he doesnt work there

Cool thanks

No this is Amin 'the Jihad'

No answer from my burner

I've hacked before. I've hacked lots of pieces of shit I found online. but they never had anything to do with police. if i send screenshots then i get fucking involved too and probably even go to jail for cyber crimes. Netherlands dude.

>you eventually find out he raped the kid daily

Why this not work?

Plot holes?

>dmg ctrl

You're in the netherlands and you're worried about repercussions from remote accessing some nerd's cell phone in Florida?

Just do it, if you know how, and stop being a vagina

Neanderthals can't hack a cell phone

They can the had stone tipped tools faget

Someone with a clean voip do this ffs

Yea but he can't chuck that spear to Sarasota FL

What, think some Victoria Marten type shit is going to happen?

how good is this

They could probably make a boat they aren't niggers

Here is police station 4minutes away
+1 (941) 366-8000

They made paddleboats before even we chimped over to Europe.