Tienes que regresar, Pacito.

>this thread again

every time kek

Just enjoy going 7-9 with the Rams forever my man

>lambs
>relevant
>1-7 at home
>attendance under 50,000

Meanwhile Raider games would fill up LA Memorial and home field advantage would be like the 2000s.

I forgot to say no matter how bad they are seats will still fill. The Raiders are part of the culture here too.

This is a Raiders town. They are the soul of LA.

Literally no one east of the Rockies cares what meme city in Commiefornia they want to play in.

Find me a Raider fan that doesn't want the Raiders in LA or Vegas?

Fuck off faggot, they're staying in Oakland. Their real home. LA doesnt like football, that's why everybody left the first time. now you got the rams and maybe the chargers lmao btfo

nobody wants to be in shitty LA. Oakland is their home and they fit here the best.

Fuck you

They're moving to Vegas

I can't wait til we kick all the NorPutos out of the Nation. Go cheer for the Whiners

>losing an NFL team
>twice

Reminder that you are a wetback and you will be deported

The bay Area needs 2 teams for the market to be fully exploited, turns out there's 2 teams in the Bay area. Why change a winning formula?

Reminder you got swept by the chiefs and are going one and done in the playoff and there's nothing you can do about it

Because Oakland hasn't built them a new stadium?

You make it sound like the Bay Area is NYC or LA or Chicago or Dallas. it's not

REMINDER, FAGGOTS

I just love how you haters always wanna cap on Los Angeles. It's not my fault you like in the boondocks next to you're next door neighbor who dates his cousin.

What's so cuck about Sun Valley?

>today's posting from the midwest

LA has no soul. It's why literally every sporting event has huge portions of the crowd showing up 1/4 of the way into the event.

They're going to Vegas. Oakland is doing nothing "right" because the politicos are just checking a box and don't actually care if the team leaves.

That's not even true.

That list is arbitrary and useless.

>OAKLAND Raiders
Yeah so I guess LA doesn't have the best reading programs in their schools?

>seats will still fill

Tgeir last season in LA: pro-football-reference.com/years/1994/attendance.htm

how many goddamn teams does LA need?

>Give me a reason they aren't an LA team
>Name has Oakland in it

Is this the famous American education I've heard so much about?

Tfw you live east of cuckville

The NFL does NOT want the bay area left with one team. That's a fact

More like Californian IQ on display.

Do the entire world a favor and kill yourself, OP.

strawpoll.me/11885438/
strawpoll.me/11885438/
strawpoll.me/11885438/

1) They don't fucking care. They want whatever will cost them the least and be paid for by the public or others the most (which isn't the Bay Area unless the Raiders share LEvi's as the league originally intended)

2) They had no fucking problem abandoning the LA market and then returning (if only temporarily) with only 1 team.

They also don't care that Chicago only has 1 team despite being a larger metro than the Bay Area.

Bump..

Shh don't mention that to Bay Fags who think they're on the level of places like Tokyo and London.

Move the team to San Antonio, change the colors of the team to something like Pink and White, and keep the name.

Suddenly there'd be 0 fans of the "San Antonio Raiders"

Sure you might have "LA Raiders" fans but their team would no longer exist.

Ruin him, Raider bros.

yes because the intellectually gifted spend their time on Sup Forums and not changing the world

keep feeding your ego if it helps you sleep at night I guess