/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

activated almonds edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491204599116.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491209471348.webm
is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So yeah about that flag add-on, how do I acquire and apply it to this board?

tfw no dystopian cyberpunk world

search /r/redditflags

got to go do stuff. night everyone.

We're going there user

google "extra flags add on int"
follow the install
might have some techinical difficulties at first but it's worth it

ANTI-FLAG SHILL DETECTED DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

can't link the url, google extra flags for Sup Forums

>I don't eat candy, because I'm not a candy eating fruitcake
>I don't celebrate Easter anymore either

Fuck flaggots

a humorous """meme""" for the ages

nobody likes star wars

don't worry, it will come to your country eventually. just give it another 40 years

holy fuck this is gold

There's really not that much downside for someone to put everything into a low-commission US total market ETF like VUN. Sure, yeah, the US can depreciate relative to other indexes, but if you're bullish on US given its risk:reward ratio then why clutter up your portfolio elsewhere?

Most of your negative points (ex. GE example, sector underexposure) only highlight artificial risk, and good ETFs are actively managed. But do note that I never said ETFs were flawless instruments (hence why we still have stock pickers, and hence why I still pick individual equities myself after doing a thorough valuation and expecting them to outperform). But for someone who is lazy -- the user originally in this comment chain who doesn't care about investing -- they're certainly lazy than the alternative which the financially apathetic follow: ""high-interest""" savings accounts.

Also...
5% maximum? Who the hell did you hear that from? Another over-diversification chump? If you're going to buy individual equities or even ETFs because you expect them to outperform their peers, then put your balls into it and don't needlessly rack up trading fees and increase the burden of how many companies you have to follow closely day-to-day to ensure that your IV valuation wasn't off the mark.

why does it look like his ass is where his dick is

lol

Flags are the dumbest thing I ever heard, next level ignorant nationalism

That's LITERALLY me on the left

PLEASE take it to /biz/, I don't want to listen to you playing with money

we will have a dozen of spanish versions of it by that moment

It's got an insane advertising budget and the "nerds" over here love throwing their money at anything star wars.
It is too popular, I can't ignore how all these shit movies were created SPECIFICALLY to generate profits for disney.

>tfw european countries don't just use the European Union flag

then have you been outside any time in the past 40 years?

What's it like going to a university

Community college user here

my balls still hurt for some reason and im no mood to wank to try to fix it
also feel like vomiting but trying not to

/biz/ doesn't talk about investment strategy though, they just shill their cryptocurrencies.

I doubt any of them could do a thorough EPV/NAV let alone a DCF let alone would they know what to cap their terminal growth rate assumptions at.

more expensive, easier to stumble into nepotism

Why doesn't cum include the other NA cunts?

Small, private, non-SJW universities are comfy af. Also dat one-on-one time with profs relevant in their fields is great for learning a lot and making connections.

Students hang out more and there's more things to do on campus.
The curriculum is mostly the same but can be a bit more harder depending on the class.

>Flags are the dumbest thing I ever heard, next level ignorant nationalism

What the FUCK?

If you build a castle, how are you going to let other people know you live there?
If you conquer a kingdom, how are you going to let your knew subjects know who is in charge?
If you run into battle, how are you going to inspire your troops with a common visible signal?
If you are setting up a colony away from your main territory, how are you going to let traders know who owns this settlement?
If you want to mark your goods with an illiterate friendly sign, how are you going to do it?
If you want to instantly communicate you allegiance, how will you do that?

Huh? HUH? Yeah, that's what I thought. FLAGS.

This Canadians autism is off the charts

Yeah cause we live in medieval times. Flags are no longer the dumbest thing ever, this defense of flags is.

I'm non-binary and nationfluid. Today I am male and Canadian, please respect my preferences when replying to me, thank you.

All of these points are valid unless you are able to provide evidence to the contrary.

Not autism my friend I simply cannot let someone disparage flags without cause.

you can insult our nationalism. You can insult our way of life. but never, NEVER, insult our flags.

How aboot them leaves, eh?

Why are brits so funny?

Do you display any flags in your room?

this thread in a nutshell

That's a hurtful stereotype and I wish you'd refrain from microaggressions like that.

im a fucking idiot, i meant to post the links
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491204599116.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491209471348.webm
is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1491210186799.webm

good post brainiac

I do not. A flag would serve no purpose within my room except to gather dust. A flag is a useful tool and I would not disrespect it through neglect.

what is this from?

actually an excellent post, intelligent compatriot. this is literally me in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
enjoy, it's one of the greatest videos i've ever watched desu

first one i posted is @ 20:13
second @ 16:53
third @ 20:55

Quick! What are the 3 most iconic national flags?

u.s., uk, japan or nazi

Shy Boys IRL is pure kino

I'll fucking snap your neck.

Sorry.

>just caught my dad masturbating

>kino
wot

>but if you're bullish on US given its risk:reward ratio then why clutter up your portfolio elsewhere?
because practical experience shows that hedging between different markets is worthwhile

>and good ETFs are actively managed
"actively managed" is pretty gimmicky as far as ETFs go. Even smart beta, arguably the most actively managed, are still relatively unmanaged. If they were more managed, they would simply become mutual funds; that's the entire point of an ETF.

>But for someone who is lazy [...] -- they're certainly lazy than the alternative which the financially apathetic follow
Fair enough, I hadn't considered this point at all

>then put your balls into it and don't needlessly rack up trading fees
Obviously there's a limit to how much diversification one should partake in, to avoid getting eaten alive by trading fees. However, in my own personal experience, it is perfectly reasonable to apply the 5% rule (or, if you have low capital as I used to, you could always be more aggressive and increase it to something like 7%), and still mainting decent enough capital in each investment to keep trading fees at a minimal impact.

>If you're going to buy individual equities or even ETFs because you expect them to outperform their peers, then put your balls into it
Give me a break, now you sound exactly like the crypto shills on /biz/ with their retarded get-rich-quick gimmicks. There's no such thing as a "sure thing" in regards to investments, even if you think you've done good, everybody can dun goofed, even the most reliable models. It's really just simple probability: the more diversified your portfolio (in every regard: stocks, sectors, indices, currencies, country exposure, etc.), the more likely you are to be hedged against volatility.

Of course, at the end of the day, all of this depends on your own personal objectives.

niiiiiiiiice how big is it?

Wanna taste the bunpucci

you've gotta be very sheltered to have never been to a kinotorium before. I'm glad it ain't me

What was he fapping to?

Flags are a manifestation of our primitive tribalism, only the uneducated are vacuous enough to be coaxed by these senseless tribal symbols

something on his phone

>kinotorium
what did he mean by this?

SPELL PUCCI BACKWARDS AND SUBTRACT ONE OF THE C'S, NIGGA

jesus christ

Leftbro or rightfag

>jesus christ
who?

Does he know you caught him?

>Leftbro or rightfag
>using your hands

lmao pleb

that's some serious neckbeard talk right there.

the guy with the long hair

yes, he acted like nothing happened

>son just caught me masturbating

I'M THE POISON THAT YOU NEED

how in the FUCK do I make online friends?

I'm lonely and I found internet friends when I was younger goddamnit HOW DO I DO IT

Can dogs have wet dreams?

My dog hasn't busted a nut in years, why haven't I had to clean up his jizz yet?

Good taste

i dunno dude they just come to me i don't know why, i always make the mistake of having opinions on the internet so they eventually start getting mad at / stop talking to me

为什么你不喜欢中国?我们你朋友。

xie xie

Im back niggers, I got the flag add-on as well

emily

That's a trap

Lol that would be me

i want to shit on her

Lol where's your mom to sex him up

stop this meme

i'll be your friend. what's your skype?

so are these guys like all of Sup Forums?

I'm feeling worse about myself being here

Look at Adams apple

Lol that's gross

Give me tall lanky chinese gf

they probably do post on Sup Forums, but the documentary is about a forum called Love-Shy

>someone posts a girl
>someone projects their gay fetish onto the girl

every time

>just caught my husband and son masturbating together