Rate my dinner Sup Forums

Rate my dinner Sup Forums

you must be british

Sorry, no trips no rate

Fucking abysmal. Is that raw broccoli?

No-one gives a fuck. Stop trying to pretend that's how your eat, stop trying to impress people on an anonymous fucking image board.

Really? That's what you're doing with your life?

Trying to impress total strangers?

Pathetic.

Not shock blanching your veggies and dressing them to maximize nutrition and taste

shigydiggy

faggot/10

jesus christ user, calm down

holy buttfrustration lol

mines better

fag/10

I have a shitty self image, and this is the one thing that boosts it okay? Can't you let me just have this one thing? Why are you so mean?

Is that cream cheese for the veggies? Can't tell what the white things are.

You monster.

Fatty detected.

0/10 no meat.
Shit tier drink.

Riesling and Broccoli? Better try some Muskateller.
Und der Beste Wein kommt sowieso vom Kasierstuhl

Faggot/10

Mozzarella

Blanchiere wenigstens den Brokkoli. So ist das doch widerlich.

Fuck off, faggot.
Post your shit on facebook, Instagram or Imgur and get your daily dose of positive attention.

oh nice. I'd have cooked the broccoli a bit but that does sound pretty bomb with some mozzarella. Sorry everyone is suddenly so butthurt lol. Enjoy dinner OP

you're the one wasting his life on commenting on op's thread right now. why don't you just ignore it? mad about something? you can tell us user

didn't expect this kind of dinner entertainment

yep and it was fucking terrible. Was too lazy to go to the store so I cleaned out the fridge

I would make fun of you but you're probably going to live longer than me if you eat like that.

bruh next time just oil up a pan and toss that shit around in pepper and a little garlic (maybe even soy/teriyaki, I actually did it last night) for like 10 minutes on medium heat. I like to slice up steak and throw it in ramen with cooked veggies and an egg.

This is mine, I have a beautiful girlfriend and great family life and they all come over for dinner every night, we enjoy wine and I am generally happy with my life and not sad at all like you and your cold broccoli and mozzarella. Looser.

This. Do you even try OP?

>tells others that they waste time
>does exactly the same
The irony is strong. Probably a nigger.

>implying your gf doesn't crave a real man who eats raw broccoli

you're an idiot. i have no problem with posting in this thread and spending my time like this. you were the one saying
>That's what you're doing with your life?
and you even went on posting in here. is that, was YOU are doing with your life?

how good is this

>white knight arguing shit at the internet
>"I am not wasting my time but you" - argument
>and you even went on posting in here.

cheers

I eat raw steak and it makes her wet, she tells me she wants to get married but my other bitch on the side wouldn't like it. (I'm a player with a huge errection).
>pic related its my appetizer

How about you lurk for about 6 more years b4 posting? at least then you're 18

you got side chicks, I've got side dipps
>your move

>>"I am not wasting my time but you" - argument
you sure you know, what an argument is?
and i never said, "i am not wasting my time, but you". you told op, he was wasting his life and at the same time wasting your life by repeatedly commenting on something you think is a waste of time and shouldn't exist at all. you're tremendously stupid (and butthurt that someone pointed it out)

those are fucking poached eggs

you're eating like that and you're still fat bruh? that's the real cringe here. i actually think the food looks good but what the fuck is wrong with your hand it makes you look like you're the Michelin man

This

How can you eat so much collard greens?
So full of nitrates, literally makes me puke.

Your side dips aint got shit on my bitches side boobs

Baden generell!

What was looser?

>white knight, nigger & newfag at once
>randomly being mad about regular Sup Forums attitude
You better go play Hello Kitty Online if that is too much for you already.

Let me rephrase:
According to you, I am wasting my time here. You cannot seriously try to degrade someone that does exactly the same like you without kicking your own nuts. But you are trying to. Its a paradoxon.
Btw I didnt tell anyone here that he is wasting his time because its obvious. Learn to read, it helps alot.

Your core problem is that you dont like my tone which is why "I am wasting my time" and you dont. No one needs hypocrite cunts.

Loser*

Wine alone on a computer. Elite yelper detected.. mssive trolling hipster waste of space. Good lord what the fuck man..

>According to you, I am wasting my time here
no, i am showing you, that you're accusing OP wasting his life, while doing the same thing. i don't think posting in OPs thread is a waste of time.
>someone that does exactly the same like you without kicking your own nuts.
god, you're stupid
>Its a paradoxon
fuck user, shut up, it's not
>Btw I didnt tell anyone here that he is wasting his time because its obvious
you did. you said:
>>That's what you're doing with your life?
and i asked you, if insulting user for posting his dinner is a better way to spend your life
>that you dont like my tone
no. i was showing you, how stupid you are.
>Your core problem is that you dont like my tone which is why "I am wasting my time" and you dont. No one needs hypocrite cunts.
god damn user. you really go on and make this even worse for you?

Scheiss Wein, stirb.

Negative 5

OP. I'm guna straight up admit it. I'm drunk as 50 empty bottles of wine and I salute you. I can't think of a more perfect dinner, but then again I can't think of a logical reason why I'm making this post. That meal is 11/Drunk. God bless you, and also send me sum plz. All I have is 4 year aged cheddar and malibu and I am depressed.

where are the carbohydrates? and isn't raw broccoli poisonous?

Or poor

none of its cooked thats just 2 balls of mozzarella with hints of pepper

could of made a cheesy broccili sandwich if you had bread....... or boil "some" pasta so the cheese still keeps the consistency

dildo

It was a mistake to start arguing with white knight trash. You have literally nothing worth any more attention.

fuck off idiot

Serious question. Hows the wine? I've seen it around and considered it. I'm more of a red myself, but there's nothing like a well grown riesling. For some reason its the only white I drink... unless you count the occasional Rose.