Has Sup Forums ever killed a fish til it was deaded from it

has Sup Forums ever killed a fish til it was deaded from it

Yes, but only using the Mansfield-Gantz method.

did the fish fight back?

Yes but I disarmed him.

what kind of injuries did you suffer, for surely no man escapes complete unharmed from a face off with the fish

Yes I have. I fucked her up by shooting her in the face with an RPG. She broke into my house. She was full of roe so I'm a mass murderer!!

Have you discussed this with your therapist? seems like something that would leave scaring on the inside unless dealt with

Kinsegritol helped to calm me down. My mom was on it at the time.
Fuck fish.
I'm gonna kill 'em.

did your mum give you a comforting handjob to soothe the mental ache of killing fish

I had a sore palmetto for a week but nothing the a dose of Bierkonmal couldn't treat.

sick...where you wearing bodyarmor or summit?

What I did with the corpse was worse.

Yeah.......... Dolphins are mammals not fish. Idiot.

This helps me to process my anguish:

Yes. In fact I am going fishing tonight so I hopefully will be murdering one soon.

Zzzzzsnxx-huh?
Oh yeah... I AM an idjit.
I'll dedicate my next fish-killing to you, sweet breathed young corrector!

I've always said you're a good boy!! x

Marion Cotillard clones

I catch and fillet catfish all the time! Channel catfish taste delicious. Especially if in the 2-6lb range.

Not a fish but a crab. I started by putting it in cold water and slowly boil.

Then climbed in and fought it to its inevitable and tasty death?
Right on.

you can kill fish by putting alcohol in its gills, makes for a cleaner kill, put a half shot of Jack Daniels in a 5 pound sheephead, that fucker was out

Never killed fish, but I have killed some unfortunate partridges that didn't die after being shot, usually cause the shooter only clipped them with their shot. You just hold them by the wings and give them a few firm hits to the back of the head.

t. (ex) beater on a shoot

Snakeheads' are delicious

what's a fish lol

I catch the cunts for a living. They're easy to dispatch, just shove your knife in and take out their guts

I has dedified many fishies