you shouldnt

Vladivostok

Delüün Boldog

Stockholm

>Finnish """language"""

Fuck me, you are dumb

Why do americans hate geography?

hy do americans detest knowledge

Being the hegemonic leader of the West has it's perks...like no one giving a fuck about any other nation.

Pécs

Kouvola

Maybe Helsinki

where else in binland though ?

Turku
visitturku.fi/en

Oulu

This

BĒNÏSGÄRD

*Åbo

If you are curious about the differences between how Finnish speakers and Sweden speakers live in Finland and their cultural differences, like I was, you might want to visit Närpes, or really any place along the mid west coast.

only retarded people would go to finland

Lieksa, Joensuu, Imatra, lappeenranta

Maalenlappa
Joosulenskaaar
Kooluvalipejilaar
Perkelepekkepikkipoke

trash

you are the true trash

but im not finnish

Kouvola
Lahti
Forssa
Lohja
Yli-Ii

exactly

oh and Parkano of course

You are greek so you are SHIT

butt finns are trash

More inbred? More prominant fisher culture? That's kinda it.

you are what you eat

Go to Kuopio It's a good place to start your trip from. It's small and you won't get lost.

No, they definitely have a unique approach to life from other Finns which becomes very apparent in the regions where they are the majority. It's a bit more uptight and professional, kinda like Bavaria. Very nice local history museums all over too.

Tampere*

>no one has said Rovaniemi yet
>not wanting to see Santa Claus' village
wtf

>It's a bit more uptight and professional

Holy shit no. It's just the fact that they're inbred societes are not interrupted and they don't wan't any outside immigration thus keeping their smalltime economies on the plus whilst being able to tidy up the places. and make em loog comfy. The people there are absolute trash on the scale do you wan't to talk to them or not and genetically i wouldn't call them prime subjects either. Exactly similar idylls with even better feeling to them can be seen in places like Rauma or Porvoo.

I used to live in Tallinn and have spent a lot of time in Suomi. I like Kuopio, Jyvaskyla, Rovaniemi, Pori for the beach, Tampere is alright and Turku is fun.

Really depends what you want to do, i would recommend Turku the old capital of Finland.

There are lots of events in most all smaller towns to suit all interests... and a lot of those towns are very quiet before said events. Quiet but charming i been told.

It's not for everyone tho. I've heard form especially yankees that the silence and quietness get's to their heads and they hate it.

Suoeeb

T.bh it's nice to sit and enjoy yourself without some idiot start talking to you. A big thing I hate about the US is that most people think if you are not constantly speaking or doing something, you area asked "What's the matter?" Annoying af.
Haha not quite. ERASMUS students inviting you to their cities and festivals is what brought me to Finland. I even took a ferry to Stockholm for a weekend. Fun times.

Trash tourist trap full of chinks

so are you actual nigger shit and sperm : DDD

>it's

Is this intentional?

:^(
Still going to go there next year though tbqh

porvoo

It's decent during winter i guess

Cool. I myself hope to study in finland this fall. Sent in my application last week. No it's just the entrance test left.

That's really the only reason why I'm going, I want to experience the stereotypical wintery Christmas feeling.

Cool. Good luck!
If you get involved with erasmus, there is a twice a year "Sea Battle" on a ferry Stockholm-Tallinn-Stockholm. All students from the Nordic countries and Baltic countries meet and pretty much have a booze cruise. I was with ESN Estonia.
esnsweden.org/esn-sea-battle

Tampere is actually pretty nice and it's a fairly short train ride away from Helsinki. They have a game museum and the local delicacy is blood sausage.
If you take the train to Helsinki, avoid Lahti. It's the dullest place in Finland.

What kind of things are you interested in?

>nigger shit and sperm :
a finnish woman?

This. Also along the Pori-Tampere(?) road there's a diner/gas station where you can visit the Traincart in which mannerheim and Hitler had a chat.

If you're interested in that.

Oulu

This wasn't a thread about cities you shouldn't visit

Are you into music? Art? History? Boozing?
You wrote "cities" so I assume you're not doing /out/ stuff.

Eternal Off-Topic Greek gtfo.

Strong consider:
Tampere, Vaasa

Good:
Mikkeli, Imatra, Oulu, Turku

OK:
Helsinki
Rovaniemi
Jyväskylä

Shit:
Joensuu

Those were the ones I visited at least.

oulu is unironically top tier

reee stay out of tampere it's our wörk_men city

no ur an abo

As far as cities go, only Helsinki, Tampere and Turku are worth even considering

This is the best answer

Turku

youtube.com/watch?v=jrLx27Wo9t0

bring monies to kajaani pls we have a ruinded castle ;_;

Turku, come here and ill buy you a beer

They are uptight because they are paranoid to death about Finnish language creeping up on them

But they are very politically progressive. Make no mistake, there are no conservative minded people to be found amongst them.

Itsemurha

>let me tell you about your home
for fucks sake, I grew up in that area. It's the same shit like rest of bönde finland but with more drugs and religious shit.

t. Hurri

Yeah, terrific people. And the paranoia seems to be warranted. And you're right, most I've spoken to have very sensible, forward thinking political views. 'Course I don't know the ins and outs of the Finnish political landscape, so how they place in it I wouldn't know.

>there are no conservative minded people to be found amongst them.
Only 90% of them

RKP has deeply socially liberal values which reflects the overall voter base.

The party has a small Marxist wing which for example Linus Torvalds father Nils Torvalds belongs to. It's not unusual for Finland-Swedes with very left wing views tend to vote for Social Democrats or the other even more leftist party though.

And then there's the dominant "globalist capitalist" wing which is maybe similar to Reinfeldt I suppose.

Since the economic views are so different they find common ground in having progressive social values and it somehow works because they make few decisions by themselves anyway.
Finland-Swedish municipalities seem mismanaged to me though.

Fuck off they're full

actually very sparsely populated
so, please come my international friends

kukko

Oulu, Lahti and Kouvola are nice. I would also recommed you to take the metro to Eastern Helsinki if you want to see rich culture, colourful buildings and diveristy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhP2uAF4znY

pretty nice

>shitholes are nice

Hmm..

n-nice

go norway

Outokumpu

theres enough diversity in australia for my liking

i want to see finns not other smelly brownies

there are enough of those in australia

Russia took our best cities.

srs?

i dont know alot about finnish history

im aware russia attacked finns during WW2

M A N S E
A
N
S
E

stay out

americans are allergic to intelligence

im gonna come to finland and there is literally nothing you can do about it

TUURI

finland is not a county you "visit"

there is nothing to "visit"

it can be a comfy place to stay for an extended period if you already know people there and have a purpose for being there

Strahan.

This is you want to experience rundown landlocked soviet-grade shitholes built around now extinct manufacturing industry, stinky pulp mills and local people straight outta Straw Dogs.

>Strahan.
Tasmania is not Finland

cope

im gonna go and fugg some finish pussay