youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>half of the shitty bait threads were posted by me

feels good man

>mfw so scared right now

Looking at the rest of the room I assume someone did that for a prank

i'm the "Marge!" guy. ask me anything.

>tfw /r/truefilm is better now

this video always turns me so on, i want to hold and gentle fuck him so he isn't scared anymore

>that mod thats been pretending to care about the quality of Sup Forums in the last 2 or so days whilst hiro is visiting so he doesn't lose his powers
i can't stop laughing

Yeah, let's get this back on track, shall we?

Do you ever catch your reflection in the computer monitor when you post it? Are you proud of what you see?

>marge
what did you mean by this?

you say that like it requires a lot of effort

it's a quote from the show

dumb elijahposter

how big is your cock?

>mfw i get dubs

>open Sup Forums
>15 blacked threads
>10 Sup Forums threads
>cunnybot
>someone posting CP in the webm thread

At least this post got doubles

Sup Forums has no identity. all you have to do is look at the live threads, or after a wide release: all crossposters from other boards, specifically Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and even Sup Forums. these are cancer; They don't care about cinema, just whatever flavor of the month shit is popular at the time

if there was a scarlet letter that anons could wear saying what board they identified with the most, I'd say 9 out of 10 posters wouldn't put Sup Forums. yet they will spout their memes here anyway. fuck them all for ruining our art board

really proud that you found something that makes you happy

six inches

not a question

does anyone actually like the state of their board now? or is it just a perpetual
>WELL IT USED TO BE GOOD!

Sup Forums has become a fishing ground for Sup Forums to spam BBC and other Nigger Hate threads all day

Not a single morning goes by without a cup of coffee and a nigger dick pic on Sup Forums... followed by your typical "niggers suck" postings

>Sup Forums has become a fishing ground for Sup Forums to spam BBC and other Nigger Hate threads all day

HEY WHITE BOI!!! WEZ FUCKING YO WAIFUS!!!

DON'T YOU JUST HATE NIGGERS NOW????

>mfw i'm op

Shitty memes, baneposting, and general newfaggotry shitposting to try to fit in. And pic related are destroying this board

people have been saying this since i first came here in like 2007
i definitely agree the quality of most boards had deteriorated but also that a lot of people remember it as better than it was
Sup Forums for instance was never fucking good

/out/ is great

This.

Sup Forums likes to shit up this board with their psyop conspiracies, when they have a perfectly good board for that.

baneposting was a mistake

Wrong, hothead

i like /ck/

good mix of on-topic threads and shitposting

Why did moot ban jailbait? It's completely legal!

If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Sup Forums, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to Sup Forums. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental Sup Forums crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

Sup Forums moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean Sup Forums mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for Sup Forums, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like Sup Forums blacked threads.

Stay new.

You mad cuck?

We run this fucking board. Sup Forums is ours. Sup Forums is ours. Sup Forums is ours. The only people who don't like Sup Forums are liberal faggots. I highhandedly brought KANGZ spam here. I was in the original /gg/ threads on Sup Forums. You don't belong here anymore. This is our website.

I know where that is from, many good faps have been had

>i recognise blacked

congrats?

Baneposting is one of the few bits of 'culture' this board still has.

I shit up this board everyday knowing that some autist out there is crying into his bodypillow because this website is the only thing he has and I'm wiping my ass with it.

baneposting is what made this board good though
no other Sup Forums meme has produced such creativity and longevity

To this day, I have no fucking clue what "Letterboxed" and the "Letterboxed general" are.

its just a circlejerking website for films
it used to be a lot bigger here years ago but its basically died out

If your board creates a meme that can be appreciated by people with no connection to the board(you and most of its supporters)- that it is shallow enough to be appreciated by anyone, you will attract meme parasites.

Keep it up, I don't know what you're thinking you are doing, but you are actually saving Sup Forums

>mfw i make almost all of the blacked threads
>mfw i report cunny threads on sight
>mfw i post like a middle-schooler in cia threads to falseflag
>mfw i script quads so no one else gets them

yes

If dubs, CIA is the GOD of Sup Forums. If trips, Sheev is the true master of Sup Forums.

Singles? This thread sucks.

>unhealthy obsession with reddit, more so than the other boards
>constant blacked threads
>constant Sup Forums threads
>cunny
>hardly any discussion and the discussion this board does have is spewed with "reddit", "pleb", "patrician" and other such buzzwords

How do we fix Sup Forums, lads?

come now hothead
surely you know that plenty of Sup Forums memes make their way to facebook and other such sites, it isnt an indicator of its quality. Plus, anybody can say for you but how many memes creative something as good as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

Where to you get your ideas from?

>We
WE

By crashing this board.

>>unhealthy obsession with reddit, more so than the other boards
This is just bled over from when they were actually here trying to change the board(see 2012/2013 /q/ war shit)

Baneposting is a 2014 meme forced by rejects from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>clicks onto Sup Forums
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>joker joker joker joker joker
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

But isn't Reddit so much worse, though?

It's still fucking stupid. If a autist sees anything he dislikes he's the first to say SUP REDDIT.

it was only one idea

i enjoyed kavner's delivery of the line so i posted it on Sup Forums

then later i decided to post it again

the rest is, as they say, history

Sup Forums has always been a dumping ground because television and film is the lowest common denominator thing there is

>open Sup Forums
>pls support sam hyde
>close Sup Forums

Just let them know if they started posting on Sup Forums after 2013 then they're only here because reddit lied to moot on /q/
thats it