One can not be GOAT unless they played in 2 or more leagues + la liga bottom teams is like mls level quality

one can not be GOAT unless they played in 2 or more leagues + la liga bottom teams is like mls level quality

>Canadian authority on anything soccer.

>a fucking leaf
>opininating about soccer

Go back to /hoc/ and stay there

He doesn't give a shit about whether people on Sup Forums rate him or not. He likes Spain and lots of money.

A

Bost Antonella blz

>la liga bottom teams is like mls level quality
This is bullshit although I kinda agree with the original idea. Playing only in a team that is build to carry you is nice and good but a real GOAT should be able to adapt to different challenges.

>la liga exclusive
>goat

Don't worry. He will play for Newell's in 7 years from now and thus can ge considered the GOAT:

FUCKING

LEAF

>leaf

personally think messi is the GOAT but leaf is kinda right

he has to play in another (real) league

He's been mollycoddled his whole career. He's been in his Barca comfort zone since he was like 9 years old. You only have to look at his failure at NT level to see he wouldn't be as good in another team/league.

I agree hes shit

>then the champions league comes along and they still rek anyway

its true,messi can never reach ronaldo's level unless he proves himself in epl and at international level

Kek

Your sentence is enoguh of a joke in itself, but I'll bite...

Messi has proved himself on the international level a hundred times more -I'm not even including Olympic gold or U-20 WC- just by (actually) carrying this bunch of fuckers to 1 WC final and 2 CA finals in two years, than CR did by witnesing Portugal advance (except for ONE acceptable mid-competition match) to a final where he didn't even play. In what's considered the most shamefull road to an Euro title in history, btw.

And, as for the EPL...

>I GOAT Zidane

>In what's considered the most shamefull road to an Euro title in history, btw.

by who? you?

>it's a fucking leaf episode

>just by (actually) carrying

>barca comfort zone
Nice meme. One cannot simply be comfy through thier yout system because the competition just to be in the team there is probably hardest in the world. Also Barca didn't create Messi, he was a worldclass talent in NOB.
Only the biggest football stars can survive the La Masia and Barca first 11 for years like Iniesta, Xavi etc. Messi is there for years, not only a part carried by others, he's the GOAT

not really, since barca always make sure that at least a couple of la masia guys are in the team. its the easy route if anything, and not like most players there end up as anything worth a shit anyway. plus messi was royalty at la masia and they paid for his roids.

Numbers alone. No need to even be subjective about it. You didn't won a single fucking game in a group consisting of AUSTRIA, HUNGARY and ICELAND. Yet classified by mathematical luck to the Round of 16.
Then you classified to Quarters without being able to beat your opponent in the regular 90m.
Then you classified to Semis without being able to beat your opponent in the regular 90m.
Then you classified to the Finals with an acceptable game against Wales (not Germany, Italy, England, Netherlands, Spain... nah, fucking Wales in an Euro semi)
Then you won a final that (I don't think even you'll deny) France should have won, yet somehow incredibly manage to choke away.

>"Let me tell you all about those matches and cups I've never even watched..."

>one can not be GOAT unless they played in 2 or more leagues
Who the fuck invented this meme and why are there people who believe it?

>check flag
nevermind

>France should have won
So why didn't they? Did Portugal got refballed? Definitely not, hence they are the deserved winners. Shit is pretty simple.

>In what's considered the most shamefull road to an Euro title in history
nah pham, Italy won a semifinal by coin toss in a 4-team euro in 68
Imagine the butthurt if Sup Forums was around, kek

>x should have won
love this meme

>leaf
>doesn't make like a tree
why is this allowed

buffon pls

He has played in La Liga and the Champions LEAGUE you fucking retard

>Who the fuck invented this meme and why are there people who believe it?

Calm down, Francesco.

>leaf
Canadians seriously should be perma banned

>bottom liga mls tier
Nah more like midtable epl, mls top 4 are like championship level quality.

>mls top 4 are like championship level quality

nah, more like english league one

Shut the fuck up FAG leaf ur an embarrassment to this nation

>that post
>that flag