Ama

ama

Get cancer

not a question

How many dicks can you take at any one time?

do you like your life

Never tried even one, but I suppose one in the ass, two for each hand and one in the mouth.

yes, I enjoy it very much.

How long have you been on this site?

My guess is two years.

Just about when fox told us about hackers on steroids.. I think this was ten years ago or so.

Do you have any pets, if so how cute are they?

I have those two litte fuckers, I think they are very cute.

Wow, they are cute, what are their names?

Spotty and Turtle.

Spotty is very social and brave, especially if you happen to have food he comes straight to you even if you're a complete stranger to him.
But turtle is awfully shy and usually only sticks his head out of his little shelter, hence his name.

Awww, that's sweet, are they high maintenance or can you just let them do their own thing?

Would you eat them in an emergency situation

They're low maintence, once they got that they aren't supposed to chew through the cables in the room I can even let them roam free and not just in their cage.
Now they have their big cage and a whole room to play in. They are well trained and only do their business in their litter box, and are very intelligent little critters. I have to clean the cage maybe once every week, but that's it.

Only drawback is that they don't live that long, normally the lifespan is about three years. Sometimes longer, but you never know if they don't die a soon death of respiratory problems or cancer, that's the only big drawback with rats.

They are so little and would only provide very little nutrients, I couldn't think of a situation where this would be necessary.

I've heard that you can teach some rats tricks, have you ever managed that with your two?

I never really tried to teach them tricks, no. But I've seen yt videos of people doing so, they're like dogs in that regard, you can teach them anything.

I only thought them not to chew through my cables, and to use their litter box. I more play with them like I'd do with cats.

Take good care of your rats OP, they seem really sweet

?

thanks user, I will!