Medfags help!

Medfags help!

Does anyone knows what I might have?
> feel nauseous
> feel to vomit, have to shit
> these symptoms have faded since a bit
> tip of penis feels like it's on fire, but it's not that bad, but it's there
> head of penis looks dry (like it has a crack here and there)
> it has a strong smell
> feel like I have a bit of a pee in the tip of my dick sometimes
(I am uncircumsized.)

Info
> stay in hotel for a few days
> try to clean things up before I start using the place
> eat ordered trash food (pretty sure made from already materials)
> drink 3 strong beers on last night - get quite drunk
> sleep only a few hours
> wake up at 6:30am
> start having these symptoms

Google is no help.
I don't have any STD symptoms like discharge, like spots, red areas, anything.
Penis looks top-notch, no issues, 100% healthy, no changes whatsoever.

> inb4 doctor
I will, but it costs a lot to get a full checkup and I don't even know where to start.

I truly spent way too much time on Google but yeah you know how it is, 99% of the articles list the same shit.

I also was sweating like a pig, the hotel was really, really fucking hot and I hauled my bags all day for days. So that might be also a thing? I don't know.

bump!

bump

bump.

bump.
pls.

Medfag reporting in.

You might just be a bit dehydrated. Get some water.

you have cancer m8, only one month remained

You don't neccesarily have to have all the symptoms of an STD to have that STD, herpes being a great example. I would guess something along the lines of Chlamydia

Nah I drink since then a lot. When I was there I didn't drink.

It must have SOME symptoms... right?
Never had unprotected sex.

I'm a MD. (No LARP)
You're dehydrated and anxious, brother.

And prob. have seasonal allergies. Drink a gallon of water over the course of the next 6 hours and then take 50mg of Benedryl when you're done with the water. You will feel great again, believe me

I mean there is no outbreak there, nothing.

Yeah but these started since I ate all those foods and lived in that place. I thought about candida, and there was this other thing they posted about bruinchtis or something like that... can't remember.

But the penis burn thing?

Also, thanks for replies.
I will visit a clinic or doctor, but I don't even know if it's STD related or what.

Even now I feel this dizziness a bit (though I drank some coffee just recently). It's like having a fever - and I did have a dry, leaky, smelly dick then...but this burn thing, I don't know.

As I said I do suspect the place for doing something.

The penis burn thing can be due to high concentration of uric acid in your urine, due to dehydration

Right, I forgot. There was only a bit of smegma on my dick today, but that's it. (No I never had smegma, I clean it proper, I even wash it several times now a day just in case. I do rinse it enough.)

The head of the penis burns when I simply sit, lie down. If I piss, I get that "there is that last drop again" - this might just fade away though.
Uhm other than that I really don't know any more, except the flu like stuff. But I didn't throw up and I had a normal stool.
I mean I don't mean to ignore the tips I get, just saying that dehydration should "clear" sooner, right?

Sounds like you've been doing drugs and hookers at that hotell.

Ah yes, piss is clean but yesterday when i went in the shower (only had limited drink again, like 0.5L), my piss was dark orange, fucking scary.
(I had darker piss of course when I didn't drink enough, but this was REAL orange - never seen anything like this.)
I mean sure I accept this dehydration thing, but like today I drank 3L already, it should not last this long...

AIDS, dude.

Btw Herpes symptoms kinda match, but it's a hit and miss.
> never had unprotected sex as I said
> there is no itching
> no red areas
> no blisters, anything
> healthy color

Most sites just say generic stuff about it.
Also first outbreak should happen from 10-20 days.
This has been going on after the first ordered food.

Then again I am not closing out anything, just saying/stating stuff.

> not saying cancer
eh.

Samefag MD here. Follow my indication of 1 gallon of water over 6 hours and 50mg Benedryl then report back.

me again

This guy gets it

OP, your anxiety is so fucking obvious. Are you always like that or did something happen?

I only have different allergy treatment stuff, called Cetirizine (based on).
Also note the time frame.

But indeed, when I was there, I drank 1.5L coke only.
Then the next day, kinda too.
And I sweated a lot, and drank only some water.
Then the beers, again not much drinking.

So, the days:
- 1st: only coke, lot of sweating
- 2nd: coke and very small amount of water
- 2nd end: beers and no water, only during the night
- 2nd-3rd: small sleep
- 3rd: not much water, maybe 0.5L that day, travel all day
- 4th: not much water either, maybe 0.5L at the end of day (and some coffee)
(I could not drink, and I felt like I will vomit / have a runny stomach if I drink/eat.)
- 5th: been drinking all day, drank like 2L-3L maybe. (then I also drank coffee, fuck me)

I also feel like my underwear is wet, but there is no discharge on it, or on penis, anything.

What this dude said you retarded ass OP

>Are you always like that or did something happen?
Well, my penis started to burn?
The flu shit would not matter, I would simply book this as food poisoning or something, which is very likely.

But I never had a burn on my dick.
Then again it is not SO bad but it's there and of course it's annoying.

And of course you try to find something online..
> it's STD
>> but I had no unprotected sex
> IT CAN PASS THROUGH ANYTHING
>> but what if I had no sex or anything
> IT CAN BE DORMANT AND HAVE NO SYMPTOM AND COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU

Not too useful.

But... the fire dick.

Meh, just wait it out. I'll probably be on /b tomorrow as well. So make a post then for me and my fellow medfags to confirm we were all right

Sure, I will post a pic in a minute.
There is a small redd-ish area on the front side.
And very tiny dots, a few... but I remember having them like since forever.

Btw sure I will post later if they don't go away.

tfw it turns out this is an elaborate ruse and excuse to post your penis

Nah, turns out it's fucking difficult to take pictures of your dick, or at least it is to me.
> had a hard time getting it hard
> it's dry as fuck

One sec and I'm posting.
> inb4 micropenis
Idc, just don't let it rot.

You can see those dots, but I had them before so ...I don't know.
Also redness depends on light....

Also the dots... every "symptom picture" I have seen had these little red dots in groups, around the edge and whatnot. But here it's all clean, only these "skin problems" or I don't know how you call them.

Not trying to look for excuses, just saying.
Also, no dots near dick or anything. No itching just this burning sensation thing.

Piss was clear, almost white now by the way.

you dont come to the Sup Forums to find medical advice...
you probs have cancer just saying, have fun.

that's wrong though.
we helped out people here for a long time now.
the cancer shit is just a meme.

bump.

medfag here.
where you from?
and what country you visiting, and have you drank any unfiltered water.

And now I want to throw up again. ;_;

Mid-EU, our tap water isn't so bad, but I was in a hotel as I said. I drank mineral water and coke (see above), but I may have drank a bit of water when I washed out my mouth / showered, etc.

Still... dick burning from water?!

pls help

pls Sup Forums don't let me die tho.

again still fire, still dry.
> red color seems to be only from dryness
> those bumps are not even visible if I don't stress it

Again I don't fucking know.
Dehydration shouldn't cause fire dick?!

Its Zombie Rage Virus.

Maybe.

I now have a higher pulse/faster heartbeat. Feeling like having a fever a bit.

buuump
medfags gone?

You're dehydrated. Heart rate is probably due to you freaking yourself out over being dehydrated. As for penis symptoms, have you recently jerked off using soap or shampoo?

>Heart rate is probably due to you freaking yourself out over being dehydrated.
But still I have normal color piss now. I drank plenty today. So... how would that even work?
How about the fever/bad stomach?

> have you recently jerked off using soap or shampoo?
Not really. There was a condom which I might have been allergic to, but it should not last for 4 days long. (also then what about the other stuff?)

why Antihistamine?
OP, are your skin itching, or getting yellow?

>OP, are your skin itching, or getting yellow?
Nope, only this burning sensation / feeling. It's not horrible, like I don't feel like fucking hot chilli cream or something, but it's always there.

And I have that "did I piss my pants" feel, but then the pants are empty. And then the fucking smell.

non-hodgkins lymphoma

Probably you got some food poisoning (dont know the right tradution), you get fever, stomach pain, and got dehidrated due the vomits and diarrhea, your pee got Orange and hurt, you rehidrated and get better. The Dick probably was for another cause, some new soap, condom or anything that you haven't in your country

Or some sexual desease, sifilis mimetize almost every sympton, i would see a clinical doctor

Have you actually taken your temp or just done the whole hand on forehead thing (dosent work btw your hand generates its own heat its kinda like trying to find a pulse with your thumb)

A change in detergent can cause irritation (as can not washing your boxers but that wouldn't cause burning).

Have someone take your temp and post results. If you go over 102 go to a hospital.

>, condom or anything that you haven't in your country
But can it last 4 days?

There was no sex, and I don't think you can pass that orally with condom.

Yes you can, blowjob can pass a lot of stuff

If you keep stimulating, the itch will keep happening.. anything different, try to remember, shampoo, soap, fapping with dirty hand ?

yeast infection, could be going septic no doc? RIP

No I didn't but I felt cold for a bit.
It was more of a feeling.
I also didn't vomit, but I was real close.

With a condom? There was no contact whatsoever before or after.

No sex. So that shouldn't be it.
Due to the sweat and shit I would have also voted for candida infection, but

So, no way to be a dst ok? Im thinking about some urinary infection, its very common

Well it doesn't look like an STI it looks more like mild irritation from an outside source (bedsheets detergent etc) best I can recommend is that you take your actual temp get bedrest and take a trip to a doctors office if the burning persists. Dont take any pills these assholes tell you too they have no idea what theyre talking about.

Not sure what to tell you about the nausea because im not actually there Im not able to tell how the two symptoms are actually related. Dont take medical advice from assholes online theyll fuck you up fam

>Dont take medical advice from assholes online theyll fuck you up fam
lol no I don't but anything is better than webmd.
heck I found out my "condition" from a thread here.

Nah I didn't want to sound offensive or anything ,thanks for all the tips.