Who hurt you user?

who hurt you user?

Life

I stepped on a lego yesterday

Society for not giving a shot about me.

Misconceptions.

Because I have no gf

Penelope K.

I hurt her first though and I guess I was kinda asking for it.

It's all in the past anyway. Thanks for reading..:)

Kelley C.

beat me to it

this person

Hey guys, what are you doing?

God

wonder where this goes

God guys...

Sometimes I feel like i actually have some mental disorder. I just over talk and over think. I want to clear my mind for once and focus but I'm always distracted...

I'm in college, just finished my 3rd year but fuck, I haven't really made much of myself. Deep down I'm always lonely. I genuinely dream of being in big, sometimes empty, rooms alone. I know I'm currently ranting but I don't know what else to say.

I'm having a small mid mid life crisis.
What did I do wrong? What happened to my determination a few years ago, just 3 years ago... I'm fat now, that's all I've gained from college. And ~$22k in debt.
I just want a break from it all, but I haven't enough money or time for it. I'm slowly becoming depressed if i wasn't before.

> Tl;Dr
Who hurt me?
I don't know, but I wish they hadn't

> 20
> physics

*gunuinely have dreams where I'm in those houses

with a physics degree you have good chances.

People in general. I got used as the martyr for people to abuse for no other reason than they could

It wasn't really one incident that hurt my feelings really bad so much as a profound deconstruction of any possibility that I could be happy

Little did they know it would manifest itself in years of isolation and spiral into a destructive force dangerous and volatile in intangible ways and magnitudes they couldn't possibly appreciate. The world is going to fucking regret ever toying with me.

>be me, 10 years old
>mom and dad are going through a divorce
>dad is away, earning shekels in another country
>mom gets a bf
>he beats me frequently
>I can hear the two fucking every day
>after almost a year, she dumps him
>proceed to live in a foreign country with dad

Still, if I had a chance, I'd kill this asshole. He must be around 40 now.

same lol

A girl i used to like

Chelle

B Farrell. I took her for granted now she's gone. 4 years later I still miss her.

ayden

myself
me
I

I've posted this once but I'll post it again: daydreaming.

"This is something I really struggle with. It's called maladaptive daydreaming, and while it seems harmless to daydream about certain things you'd like to happen, it can actually result in some serious problems.
Believe it or not, allowing your brain to feel a sense of happiness or accomplishment, without actually doing anything, will slowly train your mind that it doesn't have to work to get rewarded. Sure, the "reward" is small and insignificant and all in your head, but it is a reward. I do this all the time and it's not good. I imagine scenarios, discussions I want to be able to have, jobs I wish I had, romantic moments I wish I had. And yet, I don't do hardly anything to work towards those desires because my attention span, discipline and ability to motivate myself has steadily been decreasing.
This is how you develop depression.
I'm on that road, but I'm thankful that I'm actually quite introspective and aware of the faults in my style of thinking. Don't fall into a habit of daydreaming. Every time you choose to daydream, you're probably making the chance of it becoming a reality even less. Find the first steps towards achieving your goal and start.
I want to add one more thing:
Don't let having some sort of "eureka" moment do the same thing
Many people have said they were positively impacted by this comment, and it warms my heart how many have told me so. But I want to warn people that this can also lead to a false sense of accomplishment. Get out there off the computer or smartphone, and accomplish your goals for real."

Interesting, thanks user.

Me, by being a faggot beta. Never expressed any interest to someone I was completely smitten with. Worst part was that she was also interested. But it soured and she lost interest. Kinda fucked me up for a while.

I got over it though, it's been 3 years now. Plus I was 17 at the time, and that's exactly the age one does silly things like that. I'll probably manage to do it again, but it hasn't happened yet

Ow! You hurt me

I am in a healthy relationship for about 5 years, but there is this one girl on work and I just can't get her out of my mind. I am really obsessed by her, no matter what I do I just can't stop realizing how perfect she is
What should I do about this

Fuck you

You must masturbate alot

My entire family is full of high IQ sensitive types. We're not really fit for this world. Everyone in my family is pretty much sad and disappointed with life.

I got snipped so at least I won't be responsible for more of this misery, but my sister had two kids. The cycle continues.

I will try this and let you know if it helped me, thank you!

my brain obviously because that's where feeling come from FUCK YOU BRAIN SUCK MY DICK

Why don't they euthanize people like us? We're no good to anyone.

Make a fucking choice, if it's going good with you current gf fucking forget that colleague bitch. If it's not going good with your current gf, break that shit off and try to start dating the colleageu

life generally

I did it to myself, lost the love of my life
In every dark cloud there's a silver lining

Me, myself and I.

I actually do. But I also study a lot and spend a lot time with my friends and weight lifting

I have same problems you have, also i have ten brain concussions and soem disorder i dont now how called in english. Im in university, and things are not gonna get better

Ayumi

I hurt myself emotionally

No one because I don't rely on blaming everything on other people. Everything I do is my fault and I acknowledge that, the only way to improve as a person and succeed in life.

"Friends," family, learning the truth about the U.S. government, life, the JET Program, Eikaiwas, women, etc.

I guess in a way, I blame myself for placing my trust in the wrong people. But, I'm tired of feeling sad and sorry for myself. I'm pissed off.

Shit, im making so many typos, my mind is clear and all, i mean my problems didnt maked me go full retard, its just night time here and im very sleepy. I have a short attention span too, and i get tired way faster that any healthy human being. Because of my disorder, pardon me for using a methaphor, if you compare a brain to a battery, my battery has less charge capasity. So when i get tired, or stressed out, or if for example its an extreme summer heat, my charge will run low, and i will not be able to do anything well and ill feel like shit. Also im a misantrop and a loner,(really hardcore one, i spent half of a year without leaving my apartament once %%if you want me to be dead honest i was very depressed after suicide attept after i there was an assault attempt on me%%) but something changed in me lately, and i crave for human interaction like never before and feel extremely lonely. Before i avoided people, but now when i want to be with people, they avoid me.

And even my online friends prefer not to chat with me, even people on iamgeboards ignore me, and when i post something, everyone else stops.

that wasn't the question faggot. stop paying all your attention to dicks all day.

bullies
scarred me for life

Please, dont feed the troll, sir.

The question was who hurt me retard. I answered it, sorry that you're incapable of reading.

he's fat, gonna need a smaller physique degree as well

So if a stranger, say, some nigger walked up and shot you in the fucking leg- somehow you wouldn't blame him? You are some teenage angsty bitch right there dingleberry.

The question was who hurt you as in who caused you emotional problems as a result. Its clear by the picture that OP posted. Besides you're presenting an example od something that could happen in the future, OP's question is past tense. Learn. To. Read.

Same, I didn't realize how bag one could fuck up.

i feel you, user
also, checked

Your mother. She insists on shoving her tongue up my ass very forcefully every time I see her.

My family. My parents were too busy working to raise me themselves, which i don't blame them for. My brother is a couple years older than me but rather than showing me the ropes he just joined the others in ridiculing me. I'm pretty sure i'm on the spectrum, because of how hard interpersonal relationships/interactons are to me. Him i do blame. I eventually taught myself, with a lot or trial and error, all i needed to function somwhat properly in society, but there are things i couldn't find out when i was younger that i think i'm now too old to fix.

I'm already fucked up, being alone is all i know. I'm never going to have a full relationship with anyone.