ATTENTION, NEWFAGS AND BETAS ALIKE. Don't give this cancer attention...

ATTENTION, NEWFAGS AND BETAS ALIKE. Don't give this cancer attention. This will be the only time I post about "Eliza" the attention seeking cunt. If you see her post just sage the thread, don't give this attention whore and her orbiters any of your time.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Savage. I just want this little jail bait cunt off the internet for good. Nothing she does is funny, except yesterday. She trolled the shit out of some poor newfags when she was tripfagging. That's always classic to see some desperate cucks rolling for something they will never see :)

Her little beta army are a bunch of stupid 16yo-18yo edgy faggots. She actually posted on here yesterday with a timestamp so I think shes lurking and tripfagging on Sup Forums and posting stupid ass baits on /r9k/.

>the link said she's posted nudes that i've somehow never seen yet

link'em and i'll side with you OP

She was gone from this garbage website for so long too. I thought she might have offed herself or gave up shitposting cancer to Sup Forums. Sadly it was too good to be true. :(

I'm not a hebephile and I don't plan on going to prison anytime soon so no. You can google search for that yourself. If nudes of a 15 yo child is what you want to see then you can take the risk of saving that shit to your computer.

Bump

apparently there were some from when she was 16, which is 100% legal here so i'm fine.

Pretty sure her first nudes she leaked was when she was 14 on Omegle sooo

first doesn't mean only

Only if you post her nudes

You are a very sad man. Please kys. I just got cancer from your desperation.

I'm pretty sure you can go to jail for even asking for a minors naked pictures

she seems pretty cool to me

But Ciara makes me diamonds......

>faggot orbiter detected

you just wait. she will reign as the new queen

>not wanting to fuck Ciara till her legs shake

>deleting it
Bunch of limp wrist faggots on this site.

k
as i said, legal where i am (long as it's 16+)

>as i said, legal where i am (long as it's 16+)
You are on an website with American laws in effect, it doesn't matter if it is legal in your country. Nudes of a person under 18 is a Federal offense.

Exactly, I don't care what weird ass south american culture you live by but it's still illegal.

So a country i don't live in is going to charge me? Damn america, i knew you cucks liked to police the world but that's a bit fucky. I can understand adhering to the site's rules and all that, but that would fall on whoever posted and even then would amerifats really charge people outside their own country?

Fuck eliza but Im still gonna post pics

Yes.
Read a book dumb fuck.

looks like emma watson

one of my favs

another gotis

Hhhnnngggg

newfag here, 23 yo. i was part of the people rolling for quads. can say it was fun tho tryharding for quads along with 100 people , all with their peckers in hand and ready to oil the knob. i came here today to post the exact same post with op cause I dont want people to fall for that like I did. By the way , if 7777 can see this, you are a hero of kek man. despite the results.