Shit, Sup Forums. I need help on what to say to her right now...

Shit, Sup Forums. I need help on what to say to her right now. I'm bad at expressing my feelings since I generally think without my heart. I'll just let dubs decide.

"Im playing with my Dick."

when she replies say:

"Dick is a 12 year old disabled boy I met in the park. His Mom lets me baby sit him while she goes to bingo."

when she replies:

"I'm wanking him off."

when she replies say:

"Damn this autocorrect."

when she replies say:

"I meant to say I'm sucking him off while he wanks me off."

Dubs decided

She gonna dump you OP. Good luck

send a dick pic and request nudes saying it will save your relationship

roll

rolll

I got dubs myself, so I sent this. Any help, Sup Forums?

Janey, honestly, I am so so sorry. Even though I don't like to admit it, it breaks my heart to hurt you. I wish I could be less of a complete idiot when it comes to you. You seriously deserve better than me Janey. Thank you for putting up with me for so long and I'm sorry that I couldn't do better for you.

what did you even do in the first place?

HOLY SHIT! PLEASE HELP ME!

Something Sup Forums ain't fixing for his ass.

video call

This one

because Jesus died for our sins

dubs

Here is how I will make it up. We will strip naked. you will strap on a 12 inch dildo that has a very wide girth and you will fuck me hard in the arse without lube so I tear and bleed and scream in pain.

"Because I love you and I'm human. I've made a mistake and will regret it for the rest of my life. It's hard for me to express my remorse but believe me I feel terrible about it."

I'm struggling to find a reason not to roll for this?

She invited me over to her home for dinner. We were planning on watching a movie at the theatre, but plans changed so I drove us to her place. I never really felt comfortable around her family since they're sensitive to many topics. My gf is the only person who is sane. I'm just going to get to the point. I said to her family that I don't care much about their opinion. We got in a major fight about the values of feelings over facts. My gf was disappointed I kept arguing instead of leaving it alone. Then I just started yelling offensive words around like it was no one's business. Yea.....

Listen to me, this is retarded, you're making it seem like you're the beta male, all she is doing is trying to put you down, she isn't worth it you shouldn't talk to her anymore and change the subject to you being mad at her then say you're ending it so that you win. This dumb bitch is never going to change, say she's only good for a hookup and move on.

Roll

rolling

let me fuck your brains out tonight and make it up to you and if that's not good enough for you then get out of my life

ollllo

rolling

roll

I keep forgeting to roll lol

re roll

roll

Rolllo

this OP

winrar

I really don't want to end this relationship, guys.

roll

if you don't want it to end say this one OP. girls can't resist the cock

Op, please send the text he rolled for.

rolling for this

You dun fucked up nigger. Learn to shut your nigger mouth.

should have started thread off with that. You shouldn't be apologizing, you should be making her feel like it's her fault so she feels guilty about making you tolerate her family. Or you know, never chimped out in the first place but it's too late now. you should have just kept your mouth shut families are tricky.

quit defending yourself nigger, that's obviously not what she wants to hear

In all likelihood it will save the relationship

I am not racist. Racists are no longer a big problem in the . Blacks still do not achieve. Ahh The system is to blame. Who is the system. It is everyone.

rolololololllllllll

I really don't want to send this. C'mon, Sup Forums help me out here.

Reply or your mother will die in her sleep!!

Check these dubs

Roll

I made a terrible mistake, but goddam was that dinner a terrible event. Her mom just wouldn't shut up about my absent feeling issue.

Fucking send it you faggot

It will save your fucking relationship. It will make her finally see that you give a shit and that will make her realize that you can work on it together.

Trips of truth!

The trips have spoken

Tell her to fuck off, and that you don't need to explain yourself, and that you already apologize.

ROLLLLLLLLL

I got both dubs to have me do this. I guess it's the right thing to do.

roll

My god, if this works out, it shall go down as the day Sup Forums helped it's Sup Forumsro not be a lonely fuck.

now say this no matter what the reply is

this is bs she's just gonna think you are a cuck and actually break up with you. You gotta turn it around on her and tell her that her family is nuts and at least appear to have a pair of balls.

Roll

this

Rollerino

WINRAR WINRAR

Dubs have spoken

Winfuckingrar

You want some make up fuck? I can smash you real good

There's always gotta be that one faggot.

What does she mean by this???

Don't be jealous nigger

no, op has to follow this links back to the original post.

ROLL

>inb4 OP doesn't deliver

look at the dubs gotta say the one about fucking OP

The fucking dubs have fucking spoken

This is gonna walk the dinosaur or something.

How about this? If somehow it all works out, I WILL PROVIDE THIS REPLY. I will keep my word.

YOU basically just broke up with her you idiot. You should have listened to me

You fucked up OP

She thinks you've given up, faggot

Rollin

Bullshit

OP dubs just linked back to this one, you gotta say it now. at this point it's your last hope.

she threated him with breaking up with him, bitch get what she deserved, it would be end anyway

Indeed, that last sentence is a breakup line. Way to listen to Sup Forums, enjoy being single again.

nope have to say it now ur fucked if you don't anyway so

truth is, I can't stop sucking cock. that girl was actually a trap. I was trying to imagine fucking an inside out penis while we'd fuck and I just couldn't do itm I faked every orgasm and I faked my love for you. I've fallen for a trap named Destiny_Squirrel88 and I'm leaving you for her feminine penis.

please support me and send money or I'll call the SJW police on you

You broke up with her you fucking moron. You aren't using words properly

Do it op you stupid cuck

Op, fuck the dubs, just take this in your own direction. This breakup is interesting enough without the shitty dubs answers.

she asked if you rly wanted to break up you retard

You basically broke up with her dude, how could you not tell when sending her that message.

It's over, you'll never get her back.

>I'm sorry I couldn't do better for you
That's basically saying "I'm out".

This doesn't sound right....

Fuck off cunt muffin

Do it op

YOU STUPID AUTISTIC NIGGER THAT LITERALLY SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DONE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP AND YOU'RE MOVING ON CUZ YOU FEEL BAD

Hahahah when you accidentally break up withya gal because you have little to no apparent grasp on communicating

Daddy issues m8?

Do it