Would you guys sniff her thongs? My friends mom I fap to constantly and want to gain access to her dirty thongs...

Would you guys sniff her thongs? My friends mom I fap to constantly and want to gain access to her dirty thongs. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She has a really big ass

No advice, but Id fucking plow her hard, give your friend a new sibling

Im too young or I would too. Does she make your cock raging hard? and would you buttfuck her at all after cumming inside her pussy?

Yeah, but mostly because Im in a similar situation with my friends mom

Really? Tell me about it, whats the situation

really? I couldn't tell from awkward angle

I just find her to be insanely hot and I want to fucking destroy her

Yeah dont have any better pics of her ass its awkward but yea take my word for it it shakes when she walks like fucking jello

Also I want to rub my cock all over her legs

Have you ever seen anything good like her cleavage or her panties when she was bending over or something? Have you ever thought about getting into her panties??

Her cleavage when she bends over, and Ive gone through her hamper and jerked into her panties

4.4 GPA high school senior gets suspended for ten days and is not allowed to walk with her senior graduating class for dress code violation of wearing this shirt.
Her principal is an obvious uptight asshole who need to hear from people. They let drug dealers and sexual predators graduate but not this girl who's life could be ruined because of this shit.

wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/

she has to have a FB and if there is a FB there is a pic of her ass, due diligence user, due diligence.

you'd be surprised. start putting small seeds of flirtation when talking to her when your friend isn't in the room as slow up the game over time if she plays of it well.

Thats aweome fuck, did she wear sexy victoras secret thongs? How did her ass smell and you came into them?

last pic of my milf

Actually yeah, it was a black lace VS thong and it smelled so fucking good

if she untucked the shirt she'd be fine. But with it clearly stuffed in her pants in order to tighten around her tits, she hasn't a leg to stand on.
Could you imagine a teacher not risking her job by wearing that top like that?

hadn't even read the article before and just went off the picture. An entirely exposed back? She's retarded if she thought that was suitable for school.

Can you find her FB and post a pic of her. And thats so hot man fuck yes

Yeah, I want to experience the whole thing tho

Not really into Asians but i would def sniff her thongs and cum in them all the time. Thx bro.