>"Uhhhhh Canada and South America?"
>I ask her to name all of the countries she can in Europe
>"Uhhhhh France, England, Italy, Russia?"
She can vote.

is she hot

post pics

Reykjavic

maybe she will know of us after the terrorist attack

Women are bad in geography. Your sister is not an exception. All women are like this. They are bad in history and sciences too.

Lol what state are you guys from?

OP here. California. We border Mexico and there are a fuckload of Mexicans in our city, but somehow she didn't realize that Mexico is literally less than two-hundred miles away.

post her feet

>feet
fuck off faggot

>not knowing Finland

>s*cal
Should've known all along

>not liking feet
rancid swine

Does your sister needs to name all the countries in Europe to know if her taxes are too high or if she can find a job easily or wheather the river near her city is polluted?
You're just an edgy wannabe elitist that doesn't know the first thing about state theory and why democracy works. Start by reading Aristotlel, Hobes, Rosseau or Pozner.

t. Marie Curie

Pics

Would you criticize Donald Trump by the same logic and prefer Hilary over him?

>Does your sister needs to name all the countries in Europe to know if her taxes are too high or if she can find a job easily or wheather the river near her city is polluted?
no, but it's a start.

What is it with americans and "uhhhh"??

fuck off goy.

Pic please

I once took a geography class in college in which the professor gave me special license to be behind in work because the two girls in my group required a lot of handholding and re-teaching. Among other things, they:

• didn't know how to find percentages of numbers
• pointed to a region of Siberia when asked to find Norway on a map
• thought Asia was a country

Uhh, we just, like, uhh, fill, like, sentences with it, uhh, y'know?

Sad af

Why are burgers so uneducated/dumb?

It isn't just stereotype right?

>goy to a jew
you got your memes wrong

>implying anyone would know about Luthuania anyways

Goy is not an offensive word. It means ''nation'' in old hebrew.

Kike

Żyd?

go back to r9k, I know lots of exceptions

wtf murricans

I think most normal people would know at least that's it was part of the soviet union

You're a shit brother for allowing that to happen.

I wanted to believe this was just a bad, over-the-top generalization. As time has gone on though, especially now at university, I have come to realize women are pretty terrible at all of the above. Even the girls who are doing engineering with me are absolutely terrible at math and/or grasping even the most basic concepts.

I wonder why it is, I think they are mostly just uninterested in any of it.

what kind of university do you go to?
I have plenty of female friends in the sciences and they're not very different from the men. Of course, the numbers are much lower than the numbers of men

Why don't americans have the concept of allgemeinbildung? Why do they idolise ignorance and lack of education?

It's a good university for engineering. Supposedly top 3 in Israel for engineering but I dunno.

Obviously it's still a generalization that would offend the few women who are good, but in the bigger picture that I'm seeing right now it's not as outrageous a statement as I used to think.

It has probably something to do with their worship of individual.
MUH stance. MUH opinions are more important than your "facts" (which are theories anyway).

Ofc this varies and I believe/hope that most burgers are sensible people instead of narsistic assholes.

I am guessing, without reading the thread, the answer is Fjaroabyggo

Most of them do STEM to prove a point, which is pretty unhealthy and ironically dragging women down. Those who are genuinely interested are as good as men, sometimes even better. It's all about the passion.

>She can vote.
GOD BLESS AMURIKA

ויאמר יהוה לאברהם "ואעשך לגוי גדול"
ויאמר אברהם "בשבילך"

>They are bad in history and sciences too.
Tu quoi?

TAU?
Technion has no women

Is this utter disdain for geography, culture and history something prevalent only in America or does it affect all new world meme nations?

>be me
>go to America
>"Where are you from?"
>Switzerland
>about a 3rd of the time get a blank stare or a "Oh, where's that?"
>about a 3rd of a time they think I'm from Sweden

BGU

>Goy is not an offensive word.

>weekend trip to upstate new york
>go to this five guy restaurant and decide to order a la carte
>"i don't know alan carter"

needless to say there was no tip left for that guy

I'm so sorry, user.

thanks I appreciate your concern

>mfw I live in schuna dalet

>Go to america
>Don't tip
>Get shot
>Get arrested for not clapping after getting shot

>stopping at a small town in west virginia on a road trip from vermont to florida
>eating burger at a road side restaurant and speaking in finnish with my friend
>old american guy comes up to us and demands we stop stealing his jobs and go back to where we came from
?????????

i offered him a coffee and asked him to join us because i was legit afraid he'd shoot us but he was actually a pretty cool guy. obviously unemployed and a bit crazy but still alright. didn't know where finland was though.

appalachia also isn't as bad as all the burgers on Sup Forums make it out to be

Did you take his job?

I visited some friends in west virginia before. The nature there is nice and the food is good, but there's too many Trump supporters and too many poor people waiting for coal mining jobs to come back (which will never come back)

They have panama for money laundering so nothing too surprising

I've known plenty of women who are good at science, especially chemistry and biology. The rest is true though.

She is a real american
Fight for the rights of every man

>Some local girls freaking about common pheasant and they think it has escaped from zoo
>one girl thought that the moon is bigger than earth
>another girl didn't have any sense in geography, and she literally only knew the city where she was born. I also had to constantly explain to her what certain words & concepts mean. She never had any sense what was going in the world at all.

Not saying that this means anything, but they all were from Helsinki.

hillary wouldn't vote for herself