Do you think paramedics feel reluctance when having to treat niggers?

do you think paramedics feel reluctance when having to treat niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCuNl67Me98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody thinks about that nonsense when dealing with patients, if you're not objective you shouldn't be working there

youtube.com/watch?v=MCuNl67Me98

Maybe the paramedic lurked this shit board for too long

Maybe if the paramedic is a racist bogan cunt like yourself.

You cannot be objective because you are not a robot. The OP asks a relevant question.

i doubt they care about skin colour in particular. if anything, i'd imagine treating fat people and moving them around is a bit of a chore

I wouldn't be comfortable with someone who compromises emergency management because of preconceptions here

>poor white with psychiatric history is probably a druggie or drunk, has AIDS!
>negroes have ebola, AIDS, syphillis, etc
>rich kid doesn't have neuroleptic malignant syndrome or serotonin syndrome from therapy! He's probably on ecstasy!
>Indian/Malay probably has worms....
See where I am going with this?

This is true. Also, here, poor people without insurance get the cheaper, generic drug for obvious reasons.

Can't say race plays any part of the care, but there are always those staff members who have certain reservations when dealing with people of different race/ethnicity

lol shut up nigger

Awwww, he's too dumb to comprehend his own stupidity so he has use teenage-girl comebacks like shut up!

awwww...monkey think it's people :')

Still, you cannot fully struggle against your own feelings. A paramedic will necessary have more sympathy for some people among others (usually for the people who look like him).

I am a monkey, humans are higher primates under the Linneaus biological classification

Did your Bogan parents actually send you to a trade school or do you live in the dumpster behind Centrelink?

Emergency management protocols are clear and established, you can't compromise them unless you're an absolute idiot or a criminal

ooga booga monkey want a banana?

A great ape* for those who appreciate the difference

I know, I agree, but like I said, they are not robots.

You don't need to speak your native aboriginal language on Sup Forums, we all speak English

Give me an example of why they would provide preferential treatment to a patient and shouldn't be held accountable, in pure medical and practical terms

not following the protocol = jail time
they might not be robots, but they sure as hell better be for their own sake.

on a professional level its safe to assume any psychological issues you migh have with the patients are overshadowed by the physical issues. like i said earlier about people who weight more than the average patient, the physical issue they cause is there and affects your job regardless of what their race is.

fuck off dickhead

I've been thinking the same thing.
Fist, I dont't feel like niggers are human. They are like some kind of aliens
Second. If i have to take care of thug who got shot while trying ro rob a house, I would regret having this job

>I would regret having this job
Not a bad thing, because regardless of your reservations about their humanity, their physiology and anatomy are the same and respond to the same medical treatment

Look up how western allies treated 'gooks' in internment camps and dehumanized them, similar stories of medicine there

To the objectors, what do you guys even study?

Medicine doesn't even require a large amount of intelligence and impartiality but I get the impression you guys aren't doing highly abstract mathematics, physics or even biology

>their physiology and anatomy are the same

t. didn't take highschool biology

>studying the scholastic jew

kek, okay besides the obvious geno- and phenotypic differences, show me the major ones that affect medical treatment, and not silly ones like salt-sensitive renal hypertension or systemic sarcoidosis

Because otherwise you're a colossal idiot

>tfw wasting my time with an ADHD-riddled kid who's too insecure to admit the premise of the OP was flawed and is probably a Sout or Eastern European or Egyptian immigrant who's assimilated true blue racism

I did nursing for a while before I got allowed into university and started doing law.
And I'm pretty sure most medical professionals don't think anything about their clients.

In the Netherlands there is a problem with Moroccans harassing ambulance personnel. Because those third worlders think our ambulance personnel can't treat a person.

But if you attack ambulance personnel in the Netherlands you get sentenced with priority and a punishment of 200% what someone else would get.

do you think Sup Forumstards should be afforded legal personhood?

Vfhh

This is why its important to have an established 'protocol' if patients/co-patients attack you, immediately get a proxy to start filming to legally protect you, it might not even be Moroccans in your case but someone very connected and very powerful

Also you can dehumanize patients as well, but to be objective, treat them like a biological machine you need to get fixed, like a proper case

They don't need to film anything. The statements of two ambulance guys is enough to get you convicted.

Just like the statement of one police officer is enough to get you convicted.

>tfw listened to the Fuhrman tapes yesterday
The single reason that OJ as acquitted and he's probably getting out by now, the animalistic fuck