>most important: Have fun

Still here

and

Just something a papi would say to me is all

Mako claimed. How are you guys?

What about it gives you that idea?

>if you're not posting pictures you're not claiming

(Shinoa)
Its not! And thank you. I can't say how often I'll be here though.
(Koume)
Its mostly a game, but there's made an anime about the first game.

That's a nice image
I think the hair

Am I allowed in this one?

I forgot to add the pic,you blockhead!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CLAIM WITH NO PIC

NO biggie. I can wait for ya whenever you get on. Though I can't promise when I'll be on though. I used to get on thread everyday

>koume
I used to get gets like crazy back in the days. I heard the first time haha. I meant the OG koume being here

I FUCKING FORGOT!!!
SHUT UP!!!

Nice eyebrows

Alright, time to go do some stuff. I love you all!

Yes please!! No steels though.
I see I see. Is your cutie a main character or secondary?

REEEEEEEEEE Do it right next time and I will.

STILL HERE LOL STILL HERE GUYS I'M IN EVERY WAIFU THREAD EVERY DAY I'M ALWAYS HERE LOL CUM IN MY MOUTH

Only if you post post a good smug

buy food
now

O, that one Mako. Not a bad claim, what do you like about her the most?

I c. They both have the diamond thing going in their hair.

>if you think the eyebrows are thicc just wait to see how it is down there

Its not as long as that if you need it to be shorter. Its fine Kanna and see you again whenever
Whoa now. WHere did you get that idea?
My father bought pizza im fine

Still here

for tomorrow

Thats okay. Anyway I've got a few things to take care of. Some laundry to be done and vidya to be played.
She's actually the main antagonist. There are a few protagonists in the games. Anyway see ya later.

Bye bye

The pizza will last.

No steel, only steals
>steal

I have no choice then

Her friendliness and her love for food.
She actually reminds me of Sasha (from AoT) who is my second waifu.

Shite, just as I finished Rocket League... Goodnight Kanna, see you around next time!

You are such an evil sprit
>Keeps

well you have to eat something else than pizza

Nozomi rules over all

>second waifu
stop
stealing Mako to prorect her

Like whisky!

Yes,I'm the same Mako claimer that asked you what music you were listening in a previous thread. How are you doing,Konata-chan?

At least give me time to adjust to your current before switching

Not evil, just misunderstood

SHE ISNT MY SECOND,SASHA IS!!
GIVE HER BACK,YOU LITTLE SHIT!!

nouveau ti bato?

Oh shit, waddup.

MORE THAN ONE WAIFU WILL RUIN YOUR LAIFU
plus i claimed her a loooomg time ago anyway

maybe after you eat and at night time

oh ok
take your time

she looks prettier with her hair down

no...
>maybe

i know uwu

Hi noodle
I have pizza and it would be nice.

NO!
SHE IS MINE!!
FUCK OFF!!!

Top 2 clock eye picture.

good choice tbh fam

which avatar am I drawing? :v

then you may go on and drink up

owo
well if I were to avatarfag, it would be with Ama lmao

Hey comrade murdering time traveller~.
Guess who just finally beat persona 5?

left-handedness is not ok

I'll do it later

I'll claim mah waifu before anyone else does, desu

Couldn't of possibly been you junko could it

What's the name of that ship?
I want it as my waifu

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. All I know is that it was amazing

But she has to eat with her right hand
she has her priorities straight

Shimakaze :^)

Glad it was. Glad you've been well. Anything new

I will maybe next weekend
I saw a lewd once of her and her nips were colored like her eyes and it makes me laugh everytime I think about it

At least you're occupied. In here watching samurai Jack with a friend cause why not

Not even a smug. Get out

That's kasumi

Nothing new to report comrade Koume. Just enjoying my free time for now. I noticed that your pics have gotten less lewd? Did you find someone?

What's good?

ayy

fun
save some money until then

Playing some tanks and I got 50 bucks now so thats cool
I will. Unless you sell snugs

That actually sounds really cute
desu~

Claiming best girl.

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

>left-handedness is not ok

It was a good laugh. Maybe I can find it again if I look

>Halpern and Coren took a list of the people who had recently died and contacted their families, asking whether or not their relative had been right- or left-handed. Looking at 2,000 cases, they saw that the average age at death of the left-handers was about nine years younger than of the right-handers.

you think I take money from strangers for affection ?

Haha no no. We're they that lewd. I think you and I are passing when im more sober then not.

>The average age at death of the left-handers was about nine years younger than of the right-handers.
I am aware of this. Left-handed people are more prone to psychological disorders. Doesn't mean there's anything necessarily wrong with it.

I didn't know about the disorder thing. On the other hand if you're writing a fictional story making a character left handed is an easy way to turn it into a special snowflake.
Being left handed also has advantages, even if not many.

How is it even physically possible to fap with the left hand?

Of course they were lewd. All those tight and short clothers made her look almost nude lol. Not that I minded it though...

i'm right handed
it's different but definitely possible

why would it not me -_-

I start with my left and then finish with my right.

I know people that are right handed and still use solely their left hand to fap.

No but if you did how much would it cost?

I've never finished with the left hand, just feels like trying to rub a dead noodle
That seems like a delay
I know you do

I don't though.

IIRC, the disorder/left handedness correlation is confirmed through studies and whatnot. We're fucked in a lot of ways, but a fair bit of stuff just comes from the fact we're only ~10% of the population and this is a right-handed world.

By fapping with your left hand.

Tight doesn't always equal lewd...

Mayo

because you're trying to use your non dominant hand? -_-

The left hand just feels better at first.
Sometimes I finish with just my left, but I never strictly use my right.

pretty rude question