A country filled with people even more intolerable than American

>A country filled with people even more intolerable than American

How does this even happen? Why is it allowed?

share of anglo subhumans is higher

You leave New Zealand alone, OP.

>put brits who even other brits find intolerable on on one island
Gee, I wonder.

they are top lads desu

Yanks and Aussies are both Irish.
Sensible countries like Canada and New Zealand are Scottish.

Hmmm what's all this about then?

Aussies are Anglo and not bent like Canada and New Zealand

Huh! It's a good thing I didn't vote for Tr*mp.

some centuries ago maybe

Thanks mate

the irish form the second largest population group here

My ancestry is entirely English free-settlers, not a single drop of Irish blood

This

False

what's the largest population group

chinese

You are fake news!

>America will be fully within the Hispanosphere within our lifetime
Very interesting.

The Brits kicked them out and the got revenge by making an even better country

English are the largest

Irish is actually the third largest at only 10%. The two largest are English followed by "Australian" which is essentially just mixed British Isles. So we are predominantly Anglo.

in terms of country of origin, not heritage which is all anyone talks about when saying "australia is english"

>Caucasian 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1%

lmao nerd

Australia is more "white" than the UK, Canada and America. Kind of funny, considering how those nations, well maybe not Canada, like to sperg out about how "white" they are and how every other nation is full of "shitskins".
Guess that's self hated and insecurity being projected.

wut?

There's been many more English immigrants to Australia than Irish.

How many Bruces are there in Australia?
Any here?

Not many. It's not in our top 100 names and I've never met a Bruce. I reckon there are 15-30k at most.

met one

didn't know it was a joke name for australians till I came here

Australian men: ill-educated knuckle dragging neanderthals with a serious sense of undue entitlement and superiority

Australian women: hard-nosed and uncouth.

That was fairly old-ish from about 2015, but doubt its really changed very much give the gate got shut on illegal boat fuckery.
People ramble on about the chinks, but reality is that the US investors own more than they do by a much larger factor, off the top of my head its about x8 more.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a genuine, spear chucking variety of African. Live next to a university so there's a lot of asians and the odd curry wandering around, but they're pretty harmless cunts for the most part.

The difference is, a Chinese company owning Australian property, resources, and infrastructure is much, much more susceptible to the political will of their government than an American company is to theirs.

Also, boat people never really contributed much to our immigration as a whole.

I dealt with both professionally, there really isn't much difference except the chinks are tightarses, hard to get info out of and generally a bunch of cunts. Yanks are a little easier to work with as they're more or less open about what you're going to get out of their product and dutiful about support.

In both cases, they are subject to the whims of their governments (sanctions etc), but you will find a lot more kids of state members in the chink company. Yanks are more likely to have some old family, old money and quite 'class' centric- not as bad as the brits but they think pretty fucking highly of themselves.