Why won't anyone fucking hire me?

Why won't anyone fucking hire me?

do you own tattoos?

No, I just rent.

are you correctly searching? Dress as if u were called in for an interview to inquire about hitting status

*hiring status Ask for manager and introduce yourself once you meet them before you even ask about a job

>tattoos and piercing
>fat and sweaty
>too much gay
>smelly and dirty

or maybe you are plain undesirable, like a nigger or a paki

If you're a Britbong, try CV library or reed. Dunno if Americlapland has similar shit. I found a job this way in a couple weeks, didn't even have to search, fuckers kept calling me for a week after I took my cv off the pages.

fill out all paperwork neatly and still inside the buisness. #Hand the application to the manager#

accept ANY job offered, but do not be afraid to quit for another better position elsewhere. also apply to jobs you realistically can get, you are not worth what you think you are worth to them

You would just be really ugly and so they won't hire you because that message boil on your forehead looks like it's going to pop and hurt your coworkers

number of apps youve done in the past week?
number of phone calls youve placed asking about openings in the past week?
number of times youve walked into a buisness and asked about openings in the past week?

do you have a resume?

do you dress like you care about yourself?

how is your hygiene?

i dont think your doing any of that shit and just lying to yourself.

lmao, here is somebody who hasn't applied for a job since the 70's... wow

i feel the same, all that i have offered are basic knowledge shit any 14 yo should know

you need to get hooked up. or be a girl.

ask your parents for a small loan of a million dollars and start your own business.

nice, il have you know asshole i did this and worked my way up into highest instore position. i am posting from my office while my former bosses work the sales floor. i am 25 btw

Your anti-Semitism?

Sure pal. I believe you..

this faggots face right now

I'm an office manager. You often need to know someone in the company. To get your foot in the door go to a temp agency.

because you're highly uncharming and have shitty social skills

is funny cause all you self entitle shit stains cannot comprehend someone actually worked and made something happen for themself. other user is right about the know someone thing, 10x easier to get a position if u know the right guy

do you handle hiring, or just managment in general?

what field were you looking at?

Did your mum type that last comment up for you?

because you drink user, it dulls your purpose in life and then God can't find you when he has a present to give to you, like getting that job

> Do you have tattoos?
> No I just rent...

As you, you use temporary tattoos? Or do you rent some ones skin who has apply their skin over yours?
> Either way I see an issue to employment.
Or perhaps its your poor reading skills slowing you down?
> You said in your application you love satan, but I fail to see how this relates to the role of a santa elf, can you elaborate?

I don't want to derail, but a friend of mine got a job by acting like a literal faggot,
> The girly voice
> The glee style over reaction with excessive excitement.
> The faggy outfits.
> Limp wrist handshake.
He also mentioned during the interview he needs to be employed somewhere that is a "safe space" for his sexuality and that he got mocked and bullied during school(implying, hinting or lying that it was because he was a cock craving homo)

He got the job and was repeatedly told how they REALLY want to have a work force that feels safe and there isn't judgment and if he has any problems come to the office and they will lynch who ever upset him.

Might help, probably easier to pull off than pretending to be a cripple or nigger or woman...

He was being sarcastic because your question was stupid.