2,000 German patriots take to the street demanding

the end of the Merkel regime. Among their demands were "a limitation to the 1.2 million refugees which have entered in recent months" and "more police to guard German women from sexual predators."

They were opposed by 7,000 left-wing extremists who chanted "refugees welcome" and "viva la revolution" and "fuck you, fascists, we love refugees".

telesurtv.net/english/news/Anti-Refugees-Far-Right-Protesters-March-to-Oust-Merkel-20160507-0020.html

Other urls found in this thread:

courrier-picard.fr/region/beauvais-pompiers-agresses-l-echelle-de-la-violence-ia201b0n771404
ibtimes.com/eu-refugee-crisis-brussels-propose-charging-over-289000-countries-refusing-asylum-2363091
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey German, look up on wikipedia Iazar kaganovich and the Jewish communists and end this shit.

JA ZU RASSISMUS

This will only end once Merkel runs out of money to support the invaders,we will see how welcoming they are once their living standard begins to decline

This isn't even the biggest refugee crisis in German history. In 1945 Germany took in millions of refugees even when Germans themselves were facing shortages of everything. Nowadays they live in prosperous peace time and instead of being compassionate many people decided the better answer was to be hateful. It really frightens me.

You wouldn't happen to be refering to the refugees from East Prussia there, right? Because those were Germans. Countries taking care of their own people is exactly what those "hateful" Germans are all in favor of. The war in Syria does not excuse our country being filled with Somalian, Iraqis and Afghans we don't know shit about.

There is only one race, the human race.

>In 1945 Germany took in millions of refugees even when Germans themselves were facing shortages of everything.
Those were Germans, m8. Completely different thing. Those were Christians and Germans who wanted to rebuild Germany. They actually contributed to the employment and economic miracle of the late 1940s and 1950s.

The people who migrated back to Germany in 1945 wanted to rebuild the country. The islamic invasion does not.

Come on, Canada. You know the difference... No need to become the new australia...

I really don't understand antifa.

They act tough, beat people up and start fights, but they do it for the most pussy cuck ideology possible. Literally fighting so that they can be destroyed.

You need to be more subtle.

Seriously, can we have the Aussies back? Canadians are shitty shitposters

>There is only one race, the human race.
But some of those humans are unskilled, do not speak German and just leach of society and end up drug dealers, rapists, thiefs and robbers and murderers. And a lot of the illegal migrants are this sort of human. If people were smart and skilled, they could come legally to Germany. 2 million people came to Germany in 2015, 1.3 million of them legally.

Took it too far.. Almost believable.

The same human race that has segregated itself into different groups and countries since the dawn of its existence and spent most of history killing each other? Damn, you're opening my eyes here. We should simply kill the migrants to secure our borders then.

>leach of society and end up drug dealers, rapists, thiefs and robbers and murderers
Germans do those things too.

It's all just virtue signalling, manifest from loss of direction and purpose.

Fucking this..

This will never be unfunny

white guilt is cemented so far into their minds that it's as much a part of them as breathing and blinking

>Germans do those things too.
at much lower rates

Which goes to show that if anything we don't need -more- people to come here and enlarge that statistic. Why is this so difficult for you?

I think it is a commie thing. You have to destroy society in order to rebuild it as communist. That is why commies want to destroy anything that gives us identity. Race, Religion, you name it...

>Germans do those things too.
Sure. Illegal migrants just do it 20 times more often on a per capita level.

We don't need those asstards, they should be imprisoned and deported.

>borders
When the west were fighting our wars on their soil for over a century and put secular dictators in charge of their nations, what would you classify us as exactly? We have shown these people that their sovereignty and their borders are only imaginary to us to the point that we simply started to draw them ourselves. Was putting a British-Persian oil prince at the head of Iran a sign of deep respect for the Iranian people? Or putting a dictator in Syria to power who massacres the Sunni Arab population on their own territory?
This situation is just them showing us that our borders are as imaginary as theirs were to us, we're simply getting the paycheck a little late.

Yes, but way less. There wasn't very much ghettos in france before arab immigration. But now please take a trip to Trappes, la Seine-Saint Denis or Mantes-la-Jolie. You'll be welcomed like those nice firefighters if you happen to cross a "cité" as we call it.
courrier-picard.fr/region/beauvais-pompiers-agresses-l-echelle-de-la-violence-ia201b0n771404

Whites never did this. Not on this scale. Certainly not.

Hello rare

Germans aren't having as many children as before, they have one of the lowest fertility rate in the world. Without mass immigration, Germany will not survive.

>Spewing liberal catchphrases

Weak bait is weak....

Not sure if you're acting retarded or if you just are

But a lot of people actually believe that

Not rare in Germany anymore though...

ibtimes.com/eu-refugee-crisis-brussels-propose-charging-over-289000-countries-refusing-asylum-2363091

Shots fired

The guy in OP's pic gets it. You must demand negative rights and free speech or anything else is pointless.

Kek

Erik bringing the bants

>mfw ficki ficki

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
how can low test krauts even compete?

What? Who's been feeding you this shit? The only thing we won't be without immigrants is profitable for the banks that fund our "welfare" states. The birth rates are perfectly fine and the reason we're behind replacement rate is that we have a large chunk of the populace who has been artificially kept alive for much longer than is natural. With automation progressing rapidly, the sad fact of the matter is that once the older generations of today pass on, we'll still have more than enough people to exist indefinitely; provided they don't get wiped out by several million islamists.

I'm going to be brutal here: I do not give a shit about you export-Britons and your guilt fetish. Sure, invasions and manipulations of foreign countries are shitty, but that is precisely the point I'm making: We have absolutely no obligation to look on and die in the face of those things because someone three-houndred years ago won a fight. In fact, if anything, the fact that Europeans largely kept doing that unopposed and winning only means that none of those other people amount to much; so why bother with them?

Only 2K !!! you need more people!!! If only you didnt have jobs to goto like the SJWs.

It won't be effective, germany is filled with cowards, people who have had their children raped and do nothing

Well, I was kind of hoping for that libleaf to come back so I could blow his dumb bullshit out some more, but I guess I might as well BUMP now. I drink to those 2.000 noble souls.

Cowards? Hardly. The majority are just too optimistic. It's unnatural, un-German and has much the same effect, but you would not be talking like that if you'd seen one of those people whose children were harmed in action.

please take back Reichlands

I'm stealing this fuck you.