So what does he actually do on South Park? It seems like trey parker does most of the shit

So what does he actually do on South Park? It seems like trey parker does most of the shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IN7CZZryUNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like half the voices. They've been buddies since college and they work well together so it's nice that they've lasted this long. Also Baseketball was underrated.

From what I understand, he mostly acts as someone for Trey Parker to bounce ideas off of, throwing in his own ideas now and then.

That might not sound like much, but I can tell you from personal experience that when it comes to writing, having someone there to get immediate feedback from that has a similar sense of humor to you is a tremendous help, especially if you're on a deadline. He deserves whatever he gets.

He comes up with ideas at the brainstorming sessions and chills.

Best job ever.

Nothing really, but Trey refuses to write the show without his butt buddy.

he's the jew

He's a writer

FUck you, cooper

protects Trey from other jews

He's the guy who talks handles the contracts with Comedy Network
No really

I think he takes care of most of the behind the scenes stuff?

Stone does administrator shit and helps keep Trey focused during the writing stage.

If you watch the millions of documentaries you'd know that Matt is the sour one and Trey is the sweet one

He's a crafty jew who tricked a talented guy to pay him lots of money for nothing.

Jewish connections

I always thought he did alot of the legal stuff, along with running the studio. Keeping upto date with everything. Basically not the genius behind the writing but the cogs that keep the machine running.

I miss jewfro Matt

>Baseketball was underrated.
I agree. Orgazmo was also underrated.

COCK ROCKET!!

This guy gets it. I have a similar writing relationship with my brother.

>tfw no sequel
Feels bad man

I love southpark!

Yeah, very evident how important he is in 6 Days to Air, even though Parker does the majority of the obvious heavy lifting.
It's a hard role to explicate, but it's what corporate people talk about when they say "people person" or "team player". It's clear from that Parker can't engage a room as both an audience and equals, or find a way to work through an awkward silence, in the way Stone just naturally can.
It's an odd, personable sort of job, and I find it interesting how often Parker defends him for it. Seems pretty clear that he knows he needs Stone for the partnership to work, can only imagine how quick he'd crack if he caved to pressure/ flattery and replaced him. Then again, if either of them caved that quick, they wouldn't be great satirists

>robocop gets the most unnecessary remake since van sant's shot-for-shot psycho remake
>tmnt gets a gross-looking cgi remake
>ghostbusters gets a politically motivated fanfiction movie
>star wars gets a fanfiction remake sequel
>comic books get unlimited movie adaptations
>orgazmo gets forgotten

At least South Park is still great. I'm not going to criticise those guys for keeping that going and staying original with their other stuff. I would throw into an Orgazmo 2 kickstarter if it was Matt and Trey though (not that they'd need one).

I guess there's just a misappropriation of funds in Hollywood. It seems like all the funding goes to safe, predictable formulaic hacks instead of genuine talent these days.

He's not a limelight kind of guy. Privacy is a virtue, as well as any of us on Sup Forums should know.

>What do producers of music even do? They're not the artists

>What do editors of books even do? They're not the writers

He does jew stuff and by being there he can protect Trey from the evilier jews.

all jews are evil but some jews may have a pet giy that they care about.

Based Matt

You're a bigot.

he does just as much as trey but he's happy to be viewed as the sidekick or whatever.

>he does just as much as trey

Except write and direct.

>all jews are evil
What about a baby that's newly born to pure-blooded aryans who recently converted to Judaism?

How is that baby evil?

Well didnt hitler talk about the noble jew. If I recall his doctor was jewish and had protection under this particular pretext

In the documentary 6 Days To Air you see the writers room and it's a bunch of people bouncing off ideas with Matt and Trey.

Trey Parker is definitely the lead on South Park and in general (hence Stan is the main protagonist) but it's clear that Matt is a very important part of the show.

Listen to all the commentary minis.

>he isn't directing so he's useless

No.

Just because Trey's name appears on the credit first, doesn't mean he does everything. I willing to bet Trey comes up with the plots but the majority of the good jokes come from Matt who is said to have a darker sense of humor as opposed to Trey's more slapstick comedy

Oh okay and you're basing that on what exactly?

What is everybody else basing their opinions that Matt doesn't do anything? Truth is nobody knows shit about what goes on during South Park production

Alright then I guess I'll just take your word for it, is that it?

They don't write the show

Shut up

What was that the documentary that they made and it had celebrities in it like Spielberg and Stallone?

>They've been buddies since college and they work well together so it's nice that they've lasted this long.
This
People don't understand how important friendship is with these kind of things.

That was a dream you had.

Never mind. Dug some and found it youtube.com/watch?v=IN7CZZryUNU

They were in Baseketball
it wasnt their film

Hes a springboard for treys creative genius. Also he does a lot of voices poorly

no one cares how you use your fag brother to write drivel

Trey writes every episode exclusively

I always assumed their creative process was like
>parker comes up with idea
>parker thinks idea is shit and he should kill himself
>stone tells him the idea is fine
>episode is made

Morell was a german
his doctor is the reason he lost
old adolf was on a cocktail of everything under the sun when he died.

Methamphetamine (as Pervitin]] and Vitamultin) [13][5]
Atropa belladonna (2–4 pills with every meal in Koster's Antigaspills,[13] compound containing strychnine, subject of investigation) [14]
atropine (extract of seminal vesicles) [13]
Brom-Nervacit (bromide, since August 1941 a spoonful almost every night) [5]
bromides (to counteract stimulation from amphetamine and permit sleep)
caffeine
chamomile
cocaine and adrenaline (via eyedrops) [15]
E. coli [16]
enzymes
Eukodal or Eukodol (trade name for oxycodone) [9]
Eupaverinum (papaverine, antispasmotic) [5]
Glyconorm (metformin) [5]
Mutaflor (pills prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria extracted from human faeces, see: E. coli) [16]
morphine
oxedrine tartrate
potassium bromide
prophenazone (a derivative of Phenazone)
proteins and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats
sodium barbitone
strychnine [14]
sulfonamide
testosterone
vitamins

daily

>tfw no talented goy bf to take you along on his gravy train

except for the people who have seen the documentaries and interviews
you fucking idiot

Agreed. That guy? Fucking idiot. That's one thing we can all agree on.

Agreed.

He's half. Also, Ashkenazim are not real ethnic Jews.

>E. coli

to cure his flatulence...

>He deserves whatever he gets

This

And then the other shit to cure the E.coli infection?

Wait, that's Matt Stone? I thought that was Trey Parker!

Before I knew the South Park guys names to the faces I always thought Trey looked like a Matt and Matt looked like a Trey. Anyone elsE?

That's what kept him going as well though, perhaps they overdid it but I think you need some boosted psychology to take over the world dude.

>old adolf was on a cocktail of everything under the sun
go hard or go home

Speer characterised Morell as an opportunist, who once he achieved status as Hitler's physician, became extremely careless and lazy in his work. He was more concerned about money and status rather than providing medical assistance.[citation needed] By 1944, Morell developed a hostile rivalry with Dr. Karl Brandt, who had been attending Hitler since 1934. Though criticized by Brandt and other physicians, Morell was always "restored to favor".[7]

he wasn't slipping old addy the heavy juice until the early 40s
ad-boy was doing just fine with global domination until angsty morell started dropping cocaine onto his eyeballs every morning

But presumably he had been taking some stuff beforehand right? I thought basically every modern world leader ate a ton of speed.

>it's a 'Hitler wanted to take over the world' episode

I still get them mixed up

Guilty by association

theres absolutely nothing to suggest that
most of hittys medication came from a fear of syphilis which he considered a jew disease
medication started in the mid 30s due to stomach cramps
it only went wild with morell
one of the larger factors in regards to the loss of the old world domination

Since Sup Forums mostly consists of Sup Forumsacks, I'm curious: do you still like the South Park guys despite them being Jews?

Their shows don't seem to have any liberal or marxist agenda, they're pretty conservative.

Not even 100 replies in and we're already distracted and talking about nazis

The NC-17 rating was such bullshit. I was of age when it was released but the rating made the film almost inaccessible. Sucked ass having to drive across town to the one indie cinema to see it (as hipster gentrified neighborhoods we're still 5-10 years away).

Top-tier film, though. Great satire of martial arts genre.

Long time Sup Forums user here, I have no problem with Jews whatsoever. One of my favourite political commentators is Ben Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew, and many other of my favourite people of all time are, or were, Jewish.

I don't judge people based on things they can't control such as ethnicity, skin colour, sexuality or gender. Instead, I try to give every stranger the same amount of respect that I would expect from them, at least until I know more about their character.

But I can't speak on behalf of Sup Forums. There is an incredible range of people and beliefs in that forum (including Jews, liberals and marxists). Unfortunately, a very vocal minority on Sup Forums tend to sour the atmosphere with abusive, hateful spam and give the the entire board a bad name. While some of these are undoubtedly Stormfront preachers and simple bigots drawn to one of the few heavily populated forums that won't ban them (and many are just edgy meme kids copying what they think is the "board culture"), I believe some of the more aggressive goose-stepping is a deliberate attempt to discredit the genuine and accurate information that is occasionally shared there, which happens to be inconvenient to certain unscrupulous parties.

I don't think Sup Forums consists mostly of Sup Forumsacks. Rather, Sup Forums consists 100% of Sup Forums. There might be users here who share views that are often expressed on Sup Forums, but when we post on Sup Forums we are by definition "Sup Forums," no matter how much our views might align with people on other forums, or how distateful or offensive other Sup Forums users might find them.

That said, there are a lot of Sup Forums crossposting threads on Sup Forums, as on many other boards. Partly because politics is inherently tangled in almost every sphere of life, partly because trolls know they'll get 300+ angry replies with politically charged bait, and partly because people want to discuss politics on Sup Forums without dealing with the swamp of shitposting and negativity that is Sup Forums.

And yes, I love South Park.

Fucking cuck.

I wonder if Cartman will be a meme spouting alt-right Sup Forumsack next season.

If Cartman calls Stan a cuck I'll piss myself.

>testosterone
Finally, an explanation!

I read a blind item gossip site piece that said one of the current presidential candidates takes a load of speed. The guy guessed Trump. I wouldn't be surprised.

Another item said one of the candidates has brain problems and takes pills for the brain problems. They guessed Trump again.

It's since been confirmed by multiple sources, the second one is Hillary.

I know this post belongs on Sup Forums but holy shit I can't wait for the debates.

What website is this taken from where you can see such an accurate representation of millions of views?