I have a friend who bought this from some small shop here in Pakistan. Are these of any worth?

I have a friend who bought this from some small shop here in Pakistan. Are these of any worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

apmex.com/product/2161/1889-cc-morgan-dollar-vg?id=PLA&id=PLA&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0v_IBRCEzKHK0KiCrKMBEiQA3--1NlHQ6AlZy7o88Ng2Iw-3o9CQoxmHK6MFBntr_7YNxaQaAkdW8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends, they silver?

No I think, just antique american monnie

Quarters? They might worth something to collectors

They are dollars

three fiddy

On average, about $20 each depending on rarity. If you paid more than $120 for the, you probably paid more than they are worth.

If they are not counterfeit, they are made of 0.900 silver.

Look em up on ebay, itll show you what people here in Ameristan pay

Used to collect coins, not an expert but I dont think so. Ones around the 19th century never seem to be worth more than they seem. They can be worth quite a bit in great condition but they look decent enough nothing to write home about. It depends on if theyre silver, which you can find out with some basic research on the coin type and date. And mostly how rare they are. Britbong here so I dont know much but Brittish ones (most) have to rely on scrap value rather than actuall coin value. May or may not be the same for American ones but I imagine it would.

poo in loo you dirty paki

How do you tell if they are silver?

apmex.com/product/2161/1889-cc-morgan-dollar-vg?id=PLA&id=PLA&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0v_IBRCEzKHK0KiCrKMBEiQA3--1NlHQ6AlZy7o88Ng2Iw-3o9CQoxmHK6MFBntr_7YNxaQaAkdW8P8HAQ

google is helpful.

shit on them

>pakistan

lmao they're all fake

The three alike are known as Seated Liberty dollars, which were minted between 1840 and 1873. The 1856 could be worth as much as US$1000.

Bottom left is a Barber or Trade dollar, which was minted between 1873 and 1885. No idea why it shows a date of 1798 although its date appears to have been raised. Bottom right is also a Barber dollar worth less than US$100.

Upper right is a Morgan dollar, minted between 1978 and 1921. Unless it was minted in Carson City, it's worth only its weight in silver.

They have all been cleaned with strong solvents, which lessens their numismatic value.

At least one of these coins seems to have been tampered with, so you should assume that they all have been tampered with.

>1000$
what if its not made of silver?

Silver spot. That is all

wat?

They are worth what ever their weight in silver is.
Scrap, bullion, spot value.

Tampered coins are always suspicious so worth less.

Kazakhstan > Pakistan > America

then it's fake

kazakhstan is shit, inferior potassium and slav chinks

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in the world.
We invented toffee and trouser belt.
Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course Turkmenistan’s

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Northern fence of Jewtown.
Come grasp the might penis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!