Ask a Scandinavian 6.3' atleast 10th gen. deep white breed masterrace with a superior education, job...

Ask a Scandinavian 6.3' atleast 10th gen. deep white breed masterrace with a superior education, job, economy and a girlfriend whos just passed her examinen and now is a full fledged expert physician, qualifyed questions. I have one the other way round, how does it feel to be a useless, alcohol and drunk dependant nigger who KNOWS for 100% certain that you will not reach the age of 50. How does it? Feel? Nigger?

Buuuuunch of typos, im celebrating with 500$ botles of champagne so that its ok.

In a coupple of hours i will drive my maserati home, completely drunk, knowing that im white and master race not having the slightest worry in the world that any cop might pull me over.

Nigger, your up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a family picture, right?

>drive my maserati home
>completely drunk

I support this decision.

Also, obv b8 and so on.

why are you on Sup Forums

Seriously, not 1 single qualifyed nigger question? Just faggot nigger loving faggots with obvious genetic string defection, actually gushing wounds...holy lol sake, this world is gonna be easy to take over.

nobody cares

i see it, and that shall be your downfall

Why do you keep lying to yourself? How many mental disorders are you aware of?

Why so aggressive? You're clearly not enjoying yourself like you so desperately wish you were.

Ive met people like you before, the money wont help. You'll be no happier no matter how accomplished you become - You need fufillment, not gratification.

What are you celebrating?

you're obviously a retard, you don't quite get that you will be bred out of existence unless you have 10 kids with that slut and successfully educate them to at least your level. better get fucking and raising kids normie, i'll be out here vaping weed (lol implying i drink, its 2017-- you're the one who will die before 50), fucking your white women when they're in college (raw dogged your girl son, shit was SO creampied) and collecting benefit checks I spend on excellent cuts of meat and organic fruits and veggies that i prepare myself.

it seems that your skin color is actually a hindrance for you in this age, i can acquire your wealth, your job, your girl all simply by flaunting my black masterrace skin and doing 60%, maybe 70% of what you will slave to do. and i get just the same benefits and probably a happier life watching you run in your hamster wheel. you need to post on here to sate your ego, insulting the people who have had you under their sociological boot your whole life. you know you can't touch us white boi

we are kangz

>>>
On the contrary my poor wellfare collecting brother of society, i just had a flash of light hit me this evening when celebrating this b e a utifull woman who is going to be my future wife how priviligded i am and how little the black people of the world contribute. My work is my hobby, so there is no hamsterweel, just me getting smarter and richer and having more fun while thriving and having zero worries and giving zero fucks, becos the world is simply mine

lol thats the beauty of it. you have it all yet youe fuckhole has suicide rates through the roof. clearly that materialistic bullshit and tall genes are meaningless when you have a weak will and mind

enjoy your life fellow privileged white man. the only reason people like us dont have negro slaves is that we are born a little too late. how i would love to rape my negro maids and kick the shit out of my negro workers every day just for daring to look me in the eyes. ah. feels good to be white .

>your up
Stopped reading

we are visionaries and geniuses, we do not settle for less, its kinda all or nothing, without my kinda people this world would still be 1820. Just the other day i was having a discussion with a close relative to Niels Bohr (yep the guy that practically invented the atomic bomb to make it simple) about how little the generations from south and east contributed to the part of the world hat is ours. we agreed on negative constructive participation, these monkeys are pulling us backwards

realy you did...without noticing the word nigger ? cant stop ya...but let me guess, your an amerifat?

Fake and most obviously gays...well played

it is, 100% real, although prolly rare on Sup Forums, but i did spend alot of time here while studying and i guess somwhat of a bad habbit now remains.

Yes, what is your point?

What's the stats for wearing such a crown? Can't find your father?

niggers, i was looking for a statement how does it feel knowing the life you have been given is going to be wasted on drinking cheap liquor and for some ( maybe alot) smoking crack, why dont you just end yourself, wy the fuck are you wiaitng till you die a painfull slow death, why not just eat a bullet. why dont overnments around the world just fucking rat poision areas that are massive wholes of social degenerates, we know here your live...i guess my point is, there is simply not enough to go around, so we need to cut of the dead weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

Clearly you are not Scandinavian.

i am 100% scandinavian, the jantelaw belongs in the 90's

all niggers deserve to die its a kidness to them

a quick ad painful death, yes. Why not, they are waisting full lifes on shit, 98% of them, polluting the environment shortening the lifespan of a healthy earth...just so they can smoke crack and sip watermelons, come on...they need to be offed

oh btw, i purchased a 11k€ engangement ring for my now fiance. My Maserati was 220k€, i payed i cash. how do you like that Sup Forums ?

ooh I am so upset by all this bait

the only solution is an hero, are you going to life stream it?

You'll be broke and in debt soon again, don't worry.

why is that, you dont think i got things balanced.i have income from numerous sources coming in each quarter, realy, i have and equivalent to a doctors degree, going through a total of 22 years of school, do you think i will let my self sink into debt? you need to light that glasspibe up again

how many kids have you made? Snakker du norsk?

Not 1 single useless nigger who has the power to look inside and bring something usefull to the this plate?

Are all Scandinavians such illiterate liars?

the kid's like "damn, this is embarassing"

Snakker man scandi snakker man både norsk, dansk og svensk

mum wants to use the computer now

you only have the one? is it one of them "help niggers participate in the world cos their useless on their own, wellfare build from shit" 38$ boxes?

rich white people > useless niggers

Maserati time fuck faces ;)