As a femanon I've compiled a list for the guys here who complain about being single...

As a femanon I've compiled a list for the guys here who complain about being single, maybe if you knew how to treat a fucking women you wouldn't be a virgin. I've compiled a list. A man must be...
1. He must be quiet and unassuming 2. He must be intelligent and have a good standard of education and be able to hold a good conversation on any level with anyone he comes into contact in his daily life.
3. Good mannered in all respects. Notwithstanding this day of equality, I want him to e.g.
a. Hold the door for me - Car, particularly if he is taking me out for the night and I have dressed especially for the evening: House door, and make sure I am safely inside. By this he must not be flamboyant in his approach, so that it looks unnatural, but do this as a matter of course as it flows from his upbringing.
b. Stand up when a lady enters the room.
c. Hold the chair for me at dinner particularly when out at a restaurant. d. See me to the door after a night out and make sure I am safely in.
e. Not embarrass me in front of friends, family and neighbours, e.g. shouting to me in the street "well, are you coming in?" and letting everyone know we are having a row.
4. Not to treat me like a sex object
5. Not to treat me like a possession i.e a car, tv, dog etc.
6. Not to take me out just to show off to friends and outsiders "look what I have".
7. Treat me as an equal.
8. He must trust me in all things and not be suspicious of my motives and he must be trustworthy.
9. Not assume that I will always fall in with his plans
10. Talk matters through with me first and consider, and most of all, value my opinions, after all, he should want a partnership.
11. Not to be domineering and have the need to show all and sundry that "I am the man, and I wear the trousers!"
12. He must respect me as a person, intellectually.
13. He must be forgiving.
14. He must be slow to anger.
15. He must love me unreservedly.

tits or gtfo

Bait

Quite and unassuming. You just want lib-tard beta cucks. Shut the fuck up and show us your tits bitch

meanwhile at OP's house

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice b8

If you're for real... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid self entitled disillusioned cunt

When you look like this, thats how we'll treat you. Untill then
Tits or gtfo

I wouldn't even treat that bitch this good.

>15 reasons why OP is single

ROFLmao tl;dr

Who let the broads out?
Who, who who
Who let those broads out?

Dont lie user
We all know what everyone here would do for a girl like this
Also
What the fuck did you just fucking say about holly, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

but how do you get a girl that's an actual equal? if you're too dainty to open your car door you're not an equal. other doors i get, and that's just common manners. just doesn't sound like you want to be treated like an equal, you want to be treated like a princess. not putting you down i'd just like to understand why women want equality...for them....sometimes...

>By this he must not be flamboyant in his approach, so that it looks unnatural, but do this as a matter of course as it flows from his upbringing.

Stopped reading right there.
OP, your fedora is tipping.

Rework at least that part and maybe you're onto some future copypasta.

what if you cheet how should he react?

great.
now, let's go with the list of duties of the female counterpart.

wtf, that timestamp, Feb 29, 2010...

>2010

shut up newfag

>1. He must be quiet and unassuming.
If he was he would never be in a relationship.

gr8 b8

1. She should not be a narcissistic cunt.
2. See rule 1

1. she shall be virgin, because Dem Used Goods are for cucks only
2. she shall be loyal, because cucks only deserve unloyal women

This is the funny thing. Any particular intelligent human can manipulate such woman who compile lists like this and dream of equality. They are stuck in a mental bubble that separates them from the outside, real world. This makes woman like OP very vulnerable to manipulation by basically any man.

99% of Sup Forums fails this list. No men to be had here. Only autistic fat ass angry at black people for bullying them in high school while fapping alone with the thought of a black guy banging their non existent gf.