How do you clean up your cum after you fap?

How do you clean up your cum after you fap?

i always smear my skin and then lay under the sunlight. shit's so relaxing

i hold it all inside my foreskin then just dunp it on a sock, quick and no mess

I pump it back into my urethra like you're supposed to do.

Cum into a tissue or toilet paper and flush it afterward.

gobble that delicious mess up

what are you a faggot?

i eat it

Check em

i allways fucking jizz in fucking tissues you frekin faggot

I push between my Angus and my sack to stop it from coming out. No way that protein and testosterone is coming out of my body

I eat it

in my old t-shirt

wtf, u guys don't just cum and put ur junk back in ur pants, using underwear to wipe hands on to?

we should cam

i do that

Sometimes I think I am gonna but once I come it never happens. Even happened that I shot directly into my mouth but the orgasm kills any excitation, it just disgust me at that point.

It only happened once, my sister was staying at my place because she was in town. I gave her a set of keys and when I heard her coming back just as I was ejaculating, I cupped my hand, swallowed it all in a sec, did not have time to enjoy it.

same thats why you get a bf and take turns eating it

I usually use dirty underwear to wipe it off because I always forget to prepare for some toilet paper in advance. And its going to the wash anyway...

i have the same problem.

so i start jacking and edge as close as i can and leak a significant amount of cum without orgasiming. sometimes it's not as thick, but works for eating cum without cumming fully, eating it while still excited. it's hard to hit that edge without fully cumming, i tell ya. but it's quite fun.

depends.
when I cba in my undies and Let it dry, mostly when i'm about to sleep
in toilet
eat it
paper

Kek, I think I'll stick to my old excitation/disgust routine for now

mouth, i put it in my mouth

prove it

Just shout "Bitch, come in here!"

What do you do?

I see what you mean. I sometimes eat a bit of precum but it feels different. I think it's just the excitation/boredom that makes go a bit crazy. Doing something new and taboo is always exciting. Girls lick their finger all the fucking time

Just take it all toilet toilet dah

your so mean to your sister user

I bust in the toilet or onto toilet paper. It scales back the fun because you start thinking about that instead of enjoying yourself but it's better in the long run.

This is what I've been doing before my circumcision, except I would dump it in the toilet.
This is what I use now.

why did u get circumcized? whats it like before and after? did you lose a lot of sensation and is it harder to cum?

in the toilet ? I never sunk that low... Way to kill a boner... Why not on your chest and just wipe it up, not much more efforts than jerking off standing in front of a fucking toilet.

old underwear

Eat it.

this

your mom typically just takes a shower.

Only the last few seconds.

Catch it in my hand then have my daughter lick it off.

>b
story

those are the best

Roll the toilet paper into a cone shape so you can just stick your dick into it and cum without worrying where it goes. You're welcome.

Yeah I've done that too but leakage sometimes.

Just cum on some tissue or toilet paper you retards

This. I am minutes from going out and really want to jerk off now... Just for these few seconds of bliss. Too bad I am already showered

paper towell or my GF panties that I had over my face.

>lick hand
>what mess

oh shit

wrap a tissue around the tip of your penis just before you come. Dont wrap it tightly onto your skin, you need all the space for the cum. Then flush it in the toilet.

Phimosis.
No real difference except the head of my penis has gone to pretty much 0 sensitivity.
Is it harder to cum? I don't know, sometimes I could fuck my gf for one hour +, sometimes I cum in 2 minutes. So no, no difference in cumming.

dubs confirmed

Eat it

What kind of mongoloid jacks it somewhere other then in the shower drain or toilet?

If I'm in bed I bust a nut in the sheets then rollover and sleep. I

How about you stop jacking off to comatose girls!!!

that is the most disgusting thing i ever heard of in my entire life

Well... first off, let me say I am currently a functioning member of society and am well aware of how bizarre this is.
I grew up in a small hippy commune/cult of about 500 people. Complete isolation from mainstream society, with a religion centered on the Goddess Gaia.
Sex was pretty much the main focus. There were no marriages. Having sex ("celebrating life") with the same person twice in a row was discouraged. But more to the point, children were actively involved, from birth.
It was considered necessary for physical and spiritual health that a mother would perform oral sex on her children from birth until puberty, after which sexual contact with male children was to be avoided to prevent possible inbreeding.
In addition, female children were believed to require "fathersmilk" at least once a week, from birth. Also stopping at puberty for the same reason.
I'm complete estranged from my "family" now, but I grew up fucking and being fucked by everyone I knew, and it just feels right. Also my wife thinks it's hot as fuck to see our little girl licking up my seed, though she's totally against any kind of direct sex play.

I take a shower. Every time.

Some of my most powerful faps are when I'm on the toilet taking a shit

I know, I'm so fucked up

>>cumsock

welcome plebs

wipe it on my pillow case

I usually just cum directly into the trashcan I keep in my room. once it starts to smell change out the bag.

"Ruffles! Come here boy!"
"Atta boy, don't leave any protein behind!"

You end with Ruffles? I start with Ruffles.

Salty mutilated fag detected

Eat it all

I have a bad or good news for you. you are a scatfag. try smearing shit all over your dick sometime...

Disgusting . You probably have mounds of dick cheese built up in there.

Same when I'm about to bust I pinch the tip closed that way I don't make a huge mess.

for some reason my cum smells really bad
like not my dick but the actual cum
I have to fap in the bathroom otherwise my whole room starts smelling really bad and everyone who enters probably knows I just came

Smear it on my daughters pussy

Let it soak in to my sheets after I cover it with a blanket so my mom won't see

dubs is truth.

Cum on floor we have a meximaid.

I am into scat. Except don't like it smeared. I Iike seeing women pee and take dumps guys. I love mouth pee