Does Sup Forums like Hayley Williams?

Does Sup Forums like Hayley Williams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ySPxlunuJY
mtv.com/news/1654829/paramore-split-gets-nasty-josh-farro-calls-former-band-a-manufactured-product/
metacritic.com/person/paramore
youtube.com/watch?v=wrCxfWVuDXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would suck her asshole until her face caved in

I would like to smell her braaaps.

Nice, I would shove my head up her ass and burst through her stomach like in the alien movies

I would siouxsie her banshee

of course. she's a great vocalist and songwriter and she's looking great.

She's a great singer and her songs usually bang. Also she's hot as fuck

I don't understand how she/paramore can be popular on le reddit music /rock fans when shes a fake musician. Her band was created by her label to sell her and they didn't write their own music. She's like Kesha marketed differently.

>I don't understand how she/paramore can be popular
because many people, including me, enjoy their music. glad I could help with your question

because it's enjoyable music that i like to listen to on my ears

>ywn be Hayley's Chad
youtu.be/6ySPxlunuJY

What's the point of even living, bros?

>a fake musician
false. she's as real as it gets. it doesn't matter how her band was created, the point is that their music is great.

despite the drama (members come and leave), right now they're a trio consisting of 2 original members (hayley and the drummer zac) plus another one that joined 3 years after the band started (the guitarist taylor).

say what you will, but those ridiculous accusations have to stop. they're already a mature band at this point: 13 years in music biz!

that's not possible

because Sup Forums has no taste in music

Because it's good catchy music. Everything doesn't have to be deep or pretentious.

so you're afraid your're too dumb to listen to good music?

Me, too, user. Me, too...

I didn't say that at all

i did

good point

>Everything doesn't have to be deep or pretentious.
gay nigga thats basically saying to lower their standards
music doesn't need to have depth? are you fucking kidding me?

cmon, he's BRANDON

Fuck you, Brandon. CHVRCHES is a shit band.

I meant that everything doesn't have to be something that has to be taken with serious merit and just enjoyed for what it is. I enjoy paramore

so you're subhuman, BRANDON?

Are you a big guy
For me? :)

What?

I would suck your asshole until your face caved in

mtv.com/news/1654829/paramore-split-gets-nasty-josh-farro-calls-former-band-a-manufactured-product/

>Josh Farro Calls Former Band 'A Manufactured Product'

>

"The band was in the dark the whole time. After many meetings between Hayley, her manager and the labels they decided to sign her to Atlantic Records. We didn't understand why Hayley was the only one signing the contract since we were told this was a 'band,' but we were too young to grasp all of this. ... Next thing we knew we were having a signing party for Hayley."

>Farro also claims that, even from the early days of the band, Williams was a pawn of her management, who, along with her parents, "controlled her every move" and "didn't like the idea of Hayley being in a rock band, so they forced her to leave, wanting her to pursue a solo career."

So rock and roll & authentic

>"The management then decided to build our band up the grass-roots route. They put Hayley on Fueled by Ramen not making it known she was signed to Atlantic as well,"

muh fake indie band

If you like this trash off yourself, you have no taste. basic as fuck

How can you care this much about paramore unless you're a 13 year old girl?

Maybe they ARE 13 - 16 year olds

BRANDON sure is

I liked them a lot in high school and still do now
I'm not sure how that's actually possible, but I'd let ya try

>those legs
hnnngggg

Not really but I still have the pic of her with cum on her tits saved somewhere.

She looks good, but we're on a music board, and Paramore is trash

will trade you a nude of taylor swift for it

keep your shitty stereotypes to yourself. btw you cared enough to come here and (shit)post. are you 13 y.o. girl?

Fuck her. Wolf Haley robbin' 'em.

*eats cockroach and vomits*

*hangs self*

:3

>Paramore is trash
metacritic.com/person/paramore

how wrong you are?

then i grabst the fuckin airplane that the faget negga papazin

How come I can tolerate Paramore but fucking loathe grimes?

'n' stab Bruno Mars 'n' his gotdamned esophagus

and won't stop until teh copz cummin

Because we have 4 of them at the same time and they de-rail threads

she looks like proxy paige lmao

fpbp

Just the girl, sorry.

i love both of them. checkmate.

It would be a dream come true.

lmao imagine being this insecure

a u t i s m

yeah, "depth" isn't always necessary or even a positive

Do you have any precisely defined parameters as to how much a song needs to be deep to be good? And how exactly do you decide whether a song is deep? Do you look for intricacy in the lyrics? Melodic or harmonic complexity?

unironically, she has been a huge role model for me growing up and getting into music. my tastes have changed throughout the years, and even though i listen to """underground"""" or ""obscure"" music now, i still fucking love paramore. not to mention her vocals are seriously amazing.
example:
youtube.com/watch?v=wrCxfWVuDXU

Yeah, she's probably one of the best vocalists in the mainstream. Ariana Grande is probably the only one that could rival her.

she's phony and gross.

waifufags should be banned

>and they didn't write their own music

Are you retarded? Hayley writes very little of it but her bandmates write everything. Almost every album, especially the last 3, have specifically been about the bands relationships and falling outs between each of the members.

Hayley being the only member signed was never a secret. Despite that she paid all the members equally and every major decision was decided as a group. Hayley never treated the band members as if was the one in control.

Well she's got an impressive voice and she's got good pitch and all that but a lot of her inflections and articulations and shit are kinda cheesy

If anyone wants to know what kind of people like paramore, check this thread.

The kind of people who find an attractive person attractive?

or the kind of person who posts on Sup Forums?

>tfw I've visited that thread so many times
;_;

She dances cool tbt, and I want her to be my baby